First cycle, anything i've missed?

rustynails

rustynails

Awards
Hey guys, first real post on this forum(lurking a while and gathering info, also active on a couple other forums) so i'll use this post as an introduction too.

Been lifting about 2 years, 22 years old, 90kg(200lb) and 6' on the dot basically. Been training naturally all the way so far, and have really knuckled down on my diet the past six months and i've seen alot more progress, however i have decided that i would like transition over to the darkside

you guessed it, i'm running a 500mg test E cycle. HOWEVER, i WOULD like to start off with an oral for 4 weeks(DBOL or TBOL as i'm going to be bulking this cycle, if too much water is retained or i look too bloated i have access to anavar which i could finish off the last 4 weeks with)

Here is what i have planned so far:
1-12: 250mg test E sunday + wednesday
1-14: 12.5mg aromasin ED(will start at ED and lower dose if everything is looking good)
1-4: 30mg DBOL or 75MG TBOL (undecided yet, this is where i'm looking to get some help)
14-18: 40/40/20/20 nolva + DAA daily

I have easy access to HCG and i don't really want to buy it if i don't have to, that's why i don't want to run it the full length of my cycle. Being in my early 20's i think i shouldn't have too much trouble if i get shutdown. will keep track of shrinkage along the way and if it's looking too bad i will pick some up and do a HCG blast for the two weeks between last test shot and first day of PCT(running the aromasin over this period too so there should be no problems there if i am correct)

The other question - have had a few friends do a 12 week cycle of test E and they have started to notice it's effects dropping off for the last few weeks. Wondering if i should add an oral at the end too, for the last 4 weeks? If i do so it will 100% be anavar so i don't finish the cycle looking too puffy.

IF i decide to run var for 4 weeks at the end, should i run it from weeks 10-14(bridging the gap between last test shot and PCT) or should i run it from weeks 8-12 and finish it at the same time as the test?

Tl;dr: DBOL vs TBOL to kickstart cycle, and what weeks should anavar be run at the end?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
My .02: you're 22 years old, you don't need all that crap. You have the purest form of test pumping through your body in abundance as we speak. Personally, if I were you, I'd focus on my diet and training for a few more years. That being said, you're 22, so you don't give a **** what I think! and you're probably going to do it anyways. I don't don't know jack about AAS, so hopefully some with more experience will guide you.