Liver care !
- 02-25-2005, 11:38 AM
- 02-25-2005, 11:48 AM
02-25-2005, 11:58 AM
2 weeks 10 mg
1-10 1 test cyp 600 mg
1-10 1000-12000 ????? not sure about that dosage
Originally Posted by tommyboy
02-25-2005, 01:11 PM
02-25-2005, 01:35 PM
02-25-2005, 03:02 PM
02-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Go higher on the milk thistle--and remember, it's the dose of Silymarin you want to count, not just the total dose of MT powder per capsule. It may take 5-6 caps to get a gram of silymarin (a gram is what I like during a methyl run).
NAC and ALA are also good, as is Sesathin.
02-26-2005, 06:29 AM
02-26-2005, 06:45 AM
02-26-2005, 09:31 AM
02-26-2005, 11:47 AM
02-26-2005, 01:02 PM
waterlogged can u repeat what you take I couldnt understand what you said
Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
02-27-2005, 01:12 AM
1.2g nac and 400-600mg r-ala is all you should need during cycle to keep liver enzymes normal. i'll have to dig up my last comp. metabolic profile to show just how effective this combo is-when i find it i will post it. in short my liver enzymes (ast, alt,etc) stayed normal through 3 weeks 15mg m1t, followed by 24mg m-dien and 34mg mohn stacked for 9 more weeks straight. cholesterol profile did not look so good though
02-27-2005, 12:22 PM
02-28-2005, 12:37 AM
02-28-2005, 11:50 AM
Actually I run it the same as you all year long, except a little less nac. Just trying to show that it doesn't hinder gains.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 12:46 PM
- By schroedes in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2012, 02:50 PM
- By steveprosupps in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2009, 07:24 PM
- By DT5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2009, 12:18 AM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 08-18-2007, 07:33 PM