Liver care !

  1. Registered User
    tommyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0

    Liver care !


    I plan on using milk thistle pre during and post cycle for a while at 500 mg ed. What other things can I do to help protect my liver I plan on running m1t for the first 2 weeks should I use my liver care then? Or will it hurt gains.

  2. Board Supporter
    punta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    367
    Answers
    0


    What ph will you be using and at what dosage.
  3. Registered User
    tommyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    m1t

    2 weeks 10 mg
    1-10 1 test cyp 600 mg
    1-10 1000-12000 ????? not sure about that dosage






    Quote Originally Posted by tommyboy
    I plan on using milk thistle pre during and post cycle for a while at 500 mg ed. What other things can I do to help protect my liver I plan on running m1t for the first 2 weeks should I use my liver care then? Or will it hurt gains.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0


    NAC is very good for your liver
  5. Registered User
    INXS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    I swear by Liv.52, it's really good stuff.
  6. Registered User
    tommyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    Is that all you used liv52?? where you get it?





    Quote Originally Posted by INXS
    I swear by Liv.52, it's really good stuff.
  7. Registered User
    Chippewa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    43
    Posts
    337
    Answers
    0


    Go higher on the milk thistle--and remember, it's the dose of Silymarin you want to count, not just the total dose of MT powder per capsule. It may take 5-6 caps to get a gram of silymarin (a gram is what I like during a methyl run).

    NAC and ALA are also good, as is Sesathin.
  8. zed
    zed is offline
    Board Supporter
    zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    172
    Answers
    0
  9. Registered User
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by zed
    That is the absolute best stuff there is, no doubt about it.
  10. Syr
    Syr is offline
    Hot Italian Goldmember
    Syr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,124
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    That is the absolute best stuff there is, no doubt about it.
    I wonder what liv52 could do stacked with 1g milk thristle.
  11. supreme being
    WATERLOGGED's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    i stack then 1 liv.52/175mg milk thistle 3x ed am dose 2 milk thisle.
  12. Registered User
    tommyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    226
    Answers
    0


    waterlogged can u repeat what you take I couldnt understand what you said




    Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    i stack then 1 liv.52/175mg milk thistle 3x ed am dose 2 milk thisle.
  13. Registered User
    s.norman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    347
    Answers
    0


    1.2g nac and 400-600mg r-ala is all you should need during cycle to keep liver enzymes normal. i'll have to dig up my last comp. metabolic profile to show just how effective this combo is-when i find it i will post it. in short my liver enzymes (ast, alt,etc) stayed normal through 3 weeks 15mg m1t, followed by 24mg m-dien and 34mg mohn stacked for 9 more weeks straight. cholesterol profile did not look so good though
  14. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by s.norman
    1.2g nac and 400-600mg r-ala is all you should need during cycle to keep liver enzymes normal. i'll have to dig up my last comp. metabolic profile to show just how effective this combo is-when i find it i will post it. in short my liver enzymes (ast, alt,etc) stayed normal through 3 weeks 15mg m1t, followed by 24mg m-dien and 34mg mohn stacked for 9 more weeks straight. cholesterol profile did not look so good though
    And did this effect the gains of your cycle in your opinion?

  15. Registered User
    s.norman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    347
    Answers
    0


    no. i would stay away from silymarin though as this may compromise gains if used on-cycle
  16. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Actually I run it the same as you all year long, except a little less nac. Just trying to show that it doesn't hinder gains.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Liv.52 (Liver Care) (180 tabs)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
  2. liver care etc for epi cycle, need a test base?
    By schroedes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 12:50 PM
  3. FAVORITE?Test Booster/ SERM/ Liver Care?
    By steveprosupps in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 05:24 PM
  4. liver care while on test?
    By DT5 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:18 PM
  5. Himalaya Liver Care aka Liv52
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 05:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in