High doses of epistane.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Has anyone ever ran over 60mg ed in a cycle. I have been running 60 since basically day one and i feel like the effects are wearing off honestly. My back pumps are gone and blood pressure is dropping. Should i up the dose for the last week. I have some extra anyways.

Whats yall opinion?

bel1

Awards
Did 90mg wasn't so bad.. ran it with 10mg osta probably helped with the dry joints. As for back pumps didn't really get much probably due to taurine but i have had really bad cramps.

bel1

Awards
Gains were good but really nothing beats the first run of the same compound.. so yeah.. I'd recommend not upping the doses too much if you are getting good gains on the current doses, don't really wanna get your body used to the compound.
I ran more supports with that run so i can't really say much about the sides, lethargy was definitely more.. i did feel slight aches around my liver area? (probably just being paranoid) piss was all clear and fine thru out. Ran TUDCA, Liv52 and NAC

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Ok I'll probably just stay were I'm at for now and plan a better cycle next time. I've only got one more week anyway. For a 6 week cycle I've though about going 8 but we will see.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have run it at 90 and loved it!

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah I have run it at 90 and loved it!
Awesome!

Reason for doing this is I feel the effects are wearing down on this. So since I have extra I might as well go hard.

I am defiantly shut down and my libido is slammed low but I'm dealing with it. I feel bad for the ole lady more than anything.