Epistane and Stano Shred(Stanolone) Cycle!!Time to Cut UP

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
After speaking to some of the great people on here about these products I have decided to start my cutting cycle. I will be cycling epistane and stano shred (stanolone) for 5 weeks. Stats 6'3 235 bf between 13%-15%(will be exact when I start) Big thanks to Wesley Inman for some great advise. I will be doing a lot of HIIT Cardio(Focus T25 Tues,Thur,Sat,Sun)and Full body workout(Mon,Wed,Fri) lifting to help cut body fat. I dont diet so ill just say my eating habit will be very lean meats(Fish,Tuna and chicken), lots of veggies and fruit, and brown rice Mon-Fri and Saturday-Sunday whatever I want. Only eating between a 8hr period and fasting other 16hrs. I Will be working out on empty stomach maybe just a protein shake. I am also thinking about adding a small carb cycling routine in during the week, but will see. I try to keep my carbs at max of 50g on cardio days and higher on weight training days. I may add a low intensity Cardio after weights to cut more fat just depends on time and how I feel. Here is a breakdown of everything I will be doing. I will update this every week being that I am super busy to do a day to day log. Supplements Breakdown Supplementation: Whey Protein, Fish oil, Cycle assist, Multi Vit, Liv Care, Non-Stim Fat burner (after stim Fat burner) Hawthorne Berry, DVS Raw, Creatine, Bone Support, Vit B, chromium Pic Muscle Building Supplements: Epistane, Stanolone, Testojack, This is a cutting cycle for a fasted state 12 Weeks Pct will consist of Formexx Black, Erase pro, lean extreme, Fat burner, Cycle assist And clomid (if needed) DAA3k, Testojack, Bone Support Week 1-12 Cycle Assist, Bone support, Fish oil, Whey protein, DVS raw (deer velvet), Multi Vit, Non Stim Fat burner Hawthorne Berry, Chromium Pic, B-complex, Lots and Lots of Taurine(Back pumps 3g 3 time a day) Week 2-7 During Cycle Epistane 40mg for 5 weeks, Stano Shred Week 1 and 2 at 400 and Weeks 3-5 at 600 Testojack, Formexx black or Erase pro(Week 5 beginning) unless needed earlier but shouldnt. Week 7-11PCT Formexx black, Erase pro, Lean extreme, Stim fatburner. Daa 3k, Clomid, Creatine, NOW Grape Seed Antioxidant Workout routine (Mon,Wed,Fri) Upper Body,Lower Body, Upper Body Lower Body, Upper Body, Lower Body and so on (Tues,Thur,Sat,Sun) Focus T25 and Abs Will Be starting this June 29th being that Im waiting on My Stano Shred 200mg If you guys see anything I should add please Let me know! THanks!

KRAVMAGA02

KRAVMAGA02

Awards
I did this same stack a few months ago. I ran a lower dose to start but ended up at similar doses.

Great results, I went from having a big gut to a full 6-pack, very few side effects (lethargy, and some mild headaches the last week). Still ripped a few months later, I've lost a little muscle mass but actually got more ab definition after cycle.

The stano shred gave me great aggression for workouts and in jiu jitsu I felt like a machine.

One thing I noticed on your post, "clomid if necessary"?

Definitely necessary, or at least some kind of SERM.

Also, PES Erase is good but I would add anastrozole or exemestane as an AI. Just take it easy on the dose so you don't lose all your estrogen during PCT.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Wow! Awesome information brotha! I appreciate that. I will definitly add that into the equation! THanks you. Cant wait to Start. I have researched that the Stano shred is suppose to increase the libido?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epi and trest would be more worthile.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Agreed.

Epi5tane + tr3st would be so good.

Op: paragraphs would be nice. CEL Cycle Assist on cycle, run reduce XT 3rd week in PCT and Super PCT in PCT alongside a SERM.
Simple.

j.boogie

j.boogie

Awards
Can you break down this trest for me. Also does it increase libidio? THats my whole reason for running stano

FitnessLuke

Awards
Im on the same cycle as you well epistane and 5-alpha test (basically stano)

Starting week four in two days and im not too impressed...well like people above are saying I wish I would have used trest as my test base.

The pumps were Decent and aggression sorta better, but honestly my solo halodrol cycle seemed to be better in gains and pumps...maybe epi will kick kn hard next week

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you break down this trest for me. Also does it increase libidio? THats my whole reason for running stano
yes there is a very informative thread made by spaniard which you can easily find on the first or second page of the anabolics section.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Agreed.

Epi5tane + tr3st would be so good.

Op: paragraphs would be nice. CEL Cycle Assist on cycle, run reduce XT 3rd week in PCT and Super PCT in PCT alongside a SERM.
Simple.
Bingo

eddiesr123

eddiesr123

Awards
Did you end up running the Stano with Epi? and if so how did it work out for lethargy/libido? I'm about to run Epi and trying to decide between Stano or Dermacrine.....I actually have DermaTr3st and was gonna run that but not sure if its ok to run for my first cycle ever trying to combat etsro sides could be difficult.....

venicebeach

Awards
the real question is how much hair did you lose on this dht cocktail? :p

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
actually epi, tr3st and stand would be awesome..! use low dose test 50mg per day and use the
stano primarily about an hour pre-workout for added aggression.

Tr3st doesn't convert to DHT, so Stano fills in nicely to compliment the Tr3st