Cycle Completed - My results

1. Cycle Completed - My results

so I did a 4ad (10 day perload) and M1t cycle for 20 days started at 10mgs then went up to 20 mgs...I gained almost 10 lbs total then I lost about 2 once I entered my final 10 days of M5AA alone... I started at 80 then increased to 100 for the last 5 days...Overall I was impressed with the M1t/4ad stack especially when it was at 20mgs (400mgs 4ad trans)...I was pretty dissapointed with the m5aa tho, my vascularity didnt improve over the m1t and I mainted relatively the same look, never really felt the dry effects that the m5aa was supposto do and my strength went down compared to when I was in my final days of m1t/4ad...I would say this is a good intermidiate cycle and I think after I do some research my next cycle will be real gear...

2. any bloodwork before or after?

How's your PCT going?
    •   

3. wait, did you stack m1t with m5aa (if so, I would get some bloodwork done) or did you use the m5aa after finishing the m1t (which, if so, was a bad idea imo cuz m1t shut your test down and m5aa whould not be enough to sustain systhetic test levels)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe008
    so I did a 4ad (10 day perload) and M1t cycle for 20 days started at 10mgs then went up to 20 mgs...I gained almost 10 lbs total then I lost about 2 once I entered my final 10 days of M5AA alone... I started at 80 then increased to 100 for the last 5 days...Overall I was impressed with the M1t/4ad stack especially when it was at 20mgs (400mgs 4ad trans)...I was pretty dissapointed with the m5aa tho, my vascularity didnt improve over the m1t and I mainted relatively the same look, never really felt the dry effects that the m5aa was supposto do and my strength went down compared to when I was in my final days of m1t/4ad...I would say this is a good intermidiate cycle and I think after I do some research my next cycle will be real gear...
    You did real gear. M1t is one of the harshest.

5. unfortunitly I didnt have any blood work done...I did not stack M5AA and M1T as much research I decided to use M5AA has a follow up to M1T (it's over and done with spare me with your opinions)...today is second day of PCT no weight loss, minimal acne is almost totally gone...
    •   

6. M1T is going to end up hurting someone....one of my baseball buddies is taking a whole bottle non stop...!!! and when he runs out he stays off for a month and does it again...this is goign to freaking kill him!!!! but he just wont listen to me....

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe008
    unfortunitly I didnt have any blood work done...I did not stack M5AA and M1T as much research I decided to use M5AA has a follow up to M1T (it's over and done with spare me with your opinions)...today is second day of PCT no weight loss, minimal acne is almost totally gone...
    Interesting. I decided to run M5AA with my 4AD/M1T cycle on workout days only. I don't know if I have gained any strenght with it, but its has certainly helped with the focus and energy in the gym.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dbol only cycle complete with good results whats next...
    By colonel7 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 02:43 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 04:58 PM
  3. got my pre cycle blood test results, ?'s
    By 2slow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 05:00 PM
  4. M-Drol - My Results from 3 week Cycle
    By fcpcjc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3