Boldenone Base

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.95%

Boldenone Base

Anyone here deal with this before? Can it be used as a transdermal, or should it be pinned? Also, does anyone know a detection time on it? I found one for it with the ester attached, but i am sure it will be different as a base.
    In my line of work, steroids are tested for, and you can be given a test with as little as 1 weeks notice. So I am trying to stick with things that will be out of the systemn wuick, like test base.
    Also if there are any other aas that you know of that clear the system wuick, i would appreciate the info, as I only seem to be able to find one list for detection times, and it is not very comprehensive.

2. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

test. suspension is the quickest clearing steroid i'm aware of. theoretically you could pass the same day with proper knowledge of the test/epitest ratio and how to alter it chemically.

bold. base is supposed to be really effective. i would love to try some as summer is coming on quickly. as far as clearing the system, i'm not sure of it's properties.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by griz145389
    Anyone here deal with this before? Can it be used as a transdermal, or should it be pinned? Also, does anyone know a detection time on it? I found one for it with the ester attached, but i am sure it will be different as a base.
    In my line of work, steroids are tested for, and you can be given a test with as little as 1 weeks notice. So I am trying to stick with things that will be out of the systemn wuick, like test base.
    Also if there are any other aas that you know of that clear the system wuick, i would appreciate the info, as I only seem to be able to find one list for detection times, and it is not very comprehensive.
    there is a cyclodextrin injectable base that you can use but for the most part you will not want to inject that. this is one of the few items that I think a transdermal is useful for. It not oil soluble (practically, 20mg/ml is about the best you can get with it) and putting it into a polyhydric is usually painful above 50mg/ml (and some people cant stand the polyhydrics anyways). your best bet is a transdermal.

as for the efect I was told it kicks ass, big time.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.95%

I have spent the last two days searching for info on how long the detection time is for this, and have not found an answer. I keep finding the exact same chart on detection times which is this :
    DECA - DURABOLIN
    NORANDREN
    DECA-DURABOL
    DECA - DURABOL
    TURINABOL DEPOT
    ANABOLICUM
    NANDROLONE DECANOATE 17 - 18 MONTHS DURABOLIN
    TURINABOL
    FENOBOLIN
    ANABOLIN
    NANDROLONE PHENYLPROPIONATE 11 - 12 MONTHS ULTRAGAN 100
    MAXIGAN
    GANABOL
    EQUIPOISE
    EQUIGAN
    BOLDENONE UNDECYLENATE 4 - 5 MONTHS FINAJECT
    FINJET
    FINAPLIX
    TREMBOLONE ACETATE 4 - 5 MONTHS TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
    PRIMOTESTON DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE 200 DEPOT
    TESTOSTERONE HYPTYLATE
    TESTOSTERONA 200
    TESTOSTERONE DEPOT

TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
    TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
    3 MONTHS STEN
    SUSTANON 250
    SOSTENON 250
    DURATESTON 250
    TESTOSTERONE MIXES 3 MONTHS ANADROL 50
    ANAPOLON
    OXYBOLONE
    OXYMETHOLONE
    HEMOGENIN
    OXYMETHOLONE 2 MONTHS STENOX
    HALOTESTIN
    FLUOXYMESTERONE 2 MONTHS WINSTROL DEPOT
    WINSTROL
    STROMBAJECT
    STROMBA
    WINSTROLV
    STANOLV
    STANOZOLOL (INJECT) 2 MONTHS NILEVAR NORETHANDROLONE 5 - 6 WEEKS PROVIRON MESTEROLONE 5 - 6 WEEKS PARABOLAN TREMBOLONE HEXAHYDROBENZYLCARBONATE 4 - 5 WEEKS PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT (INJECTABLE) METHENOLONE ENANTHATE 4 - 5 WEEKS ANAVAR
    LIPIDEX
    OXANDROLONE SPA
    OXANDROLONE 3 WEEKS WINSTROL (TABS)
    STANOLV
    STROMBA
    WINSTROL (TABS)
    STANOLV
    STROMBA
    3 WEEKS TESOSTERONA 25/ 50
    TESTOVIRON
    TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE 2 WEEKS ANDRIOL TESTOSTERONE UNDECONOATE 1 WEEK SPIROPENT
    NOVEGAM
    OXYFLUX
    CLENBUTEROL 4 - 5 DAYS TESTOSUS 100
    TESTOSTERONE AQUEOUS
    TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION
    TESTOSTERONE SUSPENSION 1-3 DAYS

This in no way addresses half of the steroids that are out there. I would think there has been research done on other streroids besides those listed here, but I can not find anything more comprehensive anywhere.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.7%

Transdermal test base is the way to go man. The boldenone base doesn't have the wealth of data out there for it, so I wouldn't risk it if it means losing your job. Test in high enough quantities can do almost anything any other steroid can do, save perhaps tren.
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.17%

As Skye stated, bold base is not injection friendly, and it yields good results.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.98%

Quote Originally Posted by griz145389
    Im on bold base 200mg ed and test base 200mg ed via phlojel and must say it is a nice cycle so far. You can feel the test almost instantly. Highly recommended!
  8. Ruthless.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.81%

is epitest illegal in the us and is there anyone making and selling it?

Disclaimer: I am not asking for a source; mods feel free to delete if you find inappropriate.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.6%

Quote Originally Posted by scipio
    is epitest illegal in the us and is there anyone making and selling it?

Disclaimer: I am not asking for a source; mods feel free to delete if you find inappropriate.
    It's super hard to find, at least for the average AAS user.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 07:54 PM
  2. boldenone base
    By acecombact1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 09:29 AM
  3. Boldenone Base
    By gno151 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 01:38 AM
  4. boldenone base detection