question about taurine and clen - AnabolicMinds.com

question about taurine and clen

question about taurine and clen

I have been using clen for about 6 days now and really haven't seen much. I am definately feeling the jitters and heart pounding out of my chest effects but my weight hasn't dropped except for like 1lb... I don't even look any tighter... Maybe i'm just too impatient but i think it might be because i haven't added my taurine yet. So far i haven't taken it at all... I am just taking 100mcgs of clen and 400mg's of pottasium.

My question is should i add the taurine or see what weight lose will be like without it? I say this because i read over at BB.com that big cat says not to take the taurine with clen and that there is a reason for the taurine to be whipped out of you system.

what are your guy's opinions on this. THANX

and if i do take the taurine, should i just take all 4 grams at once or what.

THANX

2. Registered User

i would check your diet before blaming anything about your weight loss .. or lack their off

i've never heard that about clen and taurine either .. although im not a clen guru or anything
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse1987
    I have been using clen for about 6 days now and really haven't seen much. I am definately feeling the jitters and heart pounding out of my chest effects but my weight hasn't dropped except for like 1lb... I don't even look any tighter... Maybe i'm just too impatient but i think it might be because i haven't added my taurine yet. So far i haven't taken it at all... I am just taking 100mcgs of clen and 400mg's of pottasium.

My question is should i add the taurine or see what weight lose will be like without it? I say this because i read over at BB.com that big cat says not to take the taurine with clen and that there is a reason for the taurine to be whipped out of you system.

what are your guy's opinions on this. THANX

THANX
    Some people just dont respond well to clen. I know many people who have done clen and just dont like it.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by vicmack777
    Some people just dont respond well to clen. I know many people who have done clen and just dont like it.
    yeah man, my diet is really good. i take in about 1900 cals a day with like 35 fg, 180c, and 200-220 pg.

i guess i haven't really given it that much of a shot yet. I am going to up the dose to 120mcgs and i may even go up to as high as 160-180. i guess only time will tell.
  5. New Member

I don't think 1lb in 6 days is all that bad if its fat. As long as your drinking plenty of water and not dehydrated, then the only thing you should be losing is fat, and retaining muscle with a good diet. I think your doing ok, but I am not a clen guru either so hopefully someone else can help more.
  6. Professional Member

Clen typically does not cause large amounts of weight loss. 100mcgs is a low/moderate dosage.
  7. New Member

THANX
    From what I have read, Clen severly depletes the body's taurine. A lot of people recomend taking 5 to 10 grams a day. Personally, I ended up bumping it up to 7 g's a day because I was cramping up all the time. It really sucked ass. Anyway, start taking the taurine dude. I split the doeses up, mostly because taking seven big ass pills at a time was a pain.
  8. New Member

Here is a quote from BigAndy's Clen FAQ

"Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
    levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
    Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
    cramps. It's a must with Clen."

The rest is here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/ar.../t-287726.html
  9. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

yeah man, my diet is really good. i take in about 1900 cals a day with like 35 fg, 180c, and 200-220 pg.

i guess i haven't really given it that much of a shot yet. I am going to up the dose to 120mcgs and i may even go up to as high as 160-180. i guess only time will tell.
    i know this thread is aging a bit but...........

i've used clen in the past & the best results in fat loss was when i increased my carbs. then i used to eat loads of rice.

i didn't even count calories & on some days i'd eat half a packet of cereal with cream & honey an hour before bed & wake up shredded.

it was the best shape i'd EVER been in!!

i also tried it with a low calorie diet & was very disappointed with the results!!!

i can't give a scientific reason but it seemed to work better on a high cal/high carb diet.

Jag
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jag
    i know this thread is aging a bit but...........

i've used clen in the past & the best results in fat loss was when i increased my carbs. then i used to eat loads of rice.

i didn't even count calories & on some days i'd eat half a packet of cereal with cream & honey an hour before bed & wake up shredded.

it was the best shape i'd EVER been in!!

i also tried it with a low calorie diet & was very disappointed with the results!!!

i can't give a scientific reason but it seemed to work better on a high cal/high carb diet.

Jag
    this makes no sence to me what so ever
  11. New Member

i am using clen right now and definitely w/ 7-10g of taurine-it helps keep thyroid in balance when using clen plus it lends cardiac support.
  12. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stage1
    this makes no sence to me what so ever
    what's not to understand.

while using clen.........

1. i increased my calories

2. those calories were mostly in the form of carbs

3. i got in the best shape of my life............without really even trying hard or suffering!!!

4. i also experimented with clen while on a low carb/low calorie diet & it didn't work as well

5. i can't give the reason why. i'm no expert i just know what worked & what didn't.

conclusion: clen worked well (for me) while on a high cal/high carb diet.

Jag
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about PCT and MIT
    By NPCNJ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 03:54 PM
  2. questions about transdermals and liver
    By sushibug in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2003, 09:36 AM
  3. question about recovery and hormones