SD and gyno...even if....

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

SD and gyno...even if....

I was wondering if anyone has experienced signs of gyno on SD alone, and only while doing 10mg a day. I have a friend that is on his fourth day of SD @ 10mg and thinks he is having signs of gyno. Wouldn't someone have to be one of most sensitive to gyno people ever for this to happen with that compound and especially so soon?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by funkyguru
    I was wondering if anyone has experienced signs of gyno on SD alone, and only while doing 10mg a day. I have a friend that is on his fourth day of SD @ 10mg and thinks he is having signs of gyno. Wouldn't someone have to be one of most sensitive to gyno people ever for this to happen with that compound and especially so soon?
    It would be exceptionally rare. SD is anti-estrogenic, but you never know. Some respond atypically. I don't see how an AI would help much, I'd suggest Nolva if it turns out to be real.
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My guess is he is being paranoid. However, if it is gyno, then nolvadex is his best choice.
    •   

4. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%

At day 4
    At 10mg
    with superdrol...

I doubt it's gyno.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.15%

What I noticed is that my body would hold so little water around the chest area that it would make my nipples stick out a lil extra or feel a bit bigger. This is probably what your friend is experiencing.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.31%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by youi09
    What I noticed is that my body would hold so little water around the chest area that it would make my nipples stick out a lil extra or feel a bit bigger. This is probably what your friend is experiencing.
    Same. I had to poke them and maybe rub them a little JUST TO CHECK AND SEE IF IT WAS GYNO... for no other reasons would I rub my own nipples...
  7. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%

I think the same thing. I actually started Vitex on cycle and it seemed to clear the problem up, but I think it's simply water - especially if your drinking a lot [of water].
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

He said it's more than just the look of the nipple. He equates the feeling to getting them wet and then standing outside in the cold with a fierce wind blowing, almost like a burning feeling. He also said he feels a little lump under the left but that could be an irritation from poking and proding for the last three days. He's about 20% bf and seems to hold a bit more fat around his chest so it's harder to see on him than on someone with a low bodyfat. He told me that he went to tanning for the first time in a year on Monday and I thought that could account for some of the burning feeling on the nips but can't say for sure. The thing that sticks out for me is the inflamed tissue he says he feels under the left nip. Could rubbing it irritate it enough to make it simulate gyno?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.62%

I'm on day 15 of 20 mgs a day and no sides whatsoever.
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.92%

When I go on any type of androgen, my nipples stay hard the whole time. Because of this, they get a little irritated by rubbing up against my shirts constantly. The analogy of standing out in the cold wind makes me think it may just be the hard-nipple/irritation phenomenon. Add in the 1st tanning session (mild sunburn) and I think that may be it. Of course the lump or inflamation is a concern. Maybe the lump was already there & he just didn't notice because he didn't play with his titties before they started feeling irritated? But, maybe some nolva just to be safe, is in order.

dd
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

This is the very reason why men should not play with their own titties! Or other men's titties for that matter. Except for BOHICA, I'm sure he has a good excuse

Really though, I hate that tight t-shirt effect, it really does prompt you to rub them and that will eventually result in further irritation, not that I ever rubbed them or anything

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD cycle and gyno need help
    By pump35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 01:30 AM
  2. M1T and Gyno
    By hulkster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 06:01 PM
  3. 500mgs 4ad and gyno??
    By swoleup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5