SD and gyno...even if....

funkyguru

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has experienced signs of gyno on SD alone, and only while doing 10mg a day. I have a friend that is on his fourth day of SD @ 10mg and thinks he is having signs of gyno. Wouldn't someone have to be one of most sensitive to gyno people ever for this to happen with that compound and especially so soon?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone has experienced signs of gyno on SD alone, and only while doing 10mg a day. I have a friend that is on his fourth day of SD @ 10mg and thinks he is having signs of gyno. Wouldn't someone have to be one of most sensitive to gyno people ever for this to happen with that compound and especially so soon?
It would be exceptionally rare. SD is anti-estrogenic, but you never know. Some respond atypically. I don't see how an AI would help much, I'd suggest Nolva if it turns out to be real.

size

Awards
  • Established
My guess is he is being paranoid. However, if it is gyno, then nolvadex is his best choice.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
At day 4
At 10mg
with superdrol...

I doubt it's gyno.

youi09

Board Supporter
Awards
What I noticed is that my body would hold so little water around the chest area that it would make my nipples stick out a lil extra or feel a bit bigger. This is probably what your friend is experiencing.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
What I noticed is that my body would hold so little water around the chest area that it would make my nipples stick out a lil extra or feel a bit bigger. This is probably what your friend is experiencing.
Same. I had to poke them and maybe rub them a little :eek: JUST TO CHECK AND SEE IF IT WAS GYNO... for no other reasons would I rub my own nipples... ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I think the same thing. I actually started Vitex on cycle and it seemed to clear the problem up, but I think it's simply water - especially if your drinking a lot [of water].

funkyguru

Awards
He said it's more than just the look of the nipple. He equates the feeling to getting them wet and then standing outside in the cold with a fierce wind blowing, almost like a burning feeling. He also said he feels a little lump under the left but that could be an irritation from poking and proding for the last three days. He's about 20% bf and seems to hold a bit more fat around his chest so it's harder to see on him than on someone with a low bodyfat. He told me that he went to tanning for the first time in a year on Monday and I thought that could account for some of the burning feeling on the nips but can't say for sure. The thing that sticks out for me is the inflamed tissue he says he feels under the left nip. Could rubbing it irritate it enough to make it simulate gyno?

DamianL

Awards
I'm on day 15 of 20 mgs a day and no sides whatsoever.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I go on any type of androgen, my nipples stay hard the whole time. Because of this, they get a little irritated by rubbing up against my shirts constantly. The analogy of standing out in the cold wind makes me think it may just be the hard-nipple/irritation phenomenon. Add in the 1st tanning session (mild sunburn) and I think that may be it. Of course the lump or inflamation is a concern. Maybe the lump was already there & he just didn't notice because he didn't play with his titties before they started feeling irritated? But, maybe some nolva just to be safe, is in order.

dd

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
This is the very reason why men should not play with their own titties! Or other men's titties for that matter. Except for BOHICA, I'm sure he has a good excuse :lol:

Really though, I hate that tight t-shirt effect, it really does prompt you to rub them and that will eventually result in further irritation, not that I ever rubbed them or anything