nipple pain and soreness on EP15STANE

parsovl

Awards
Hi. I need a little advice. Im on week 4-5 of EP15STANE at 45mg and this is my first PH cycle. my nipples are starting to get really sore/painfull. I am useing AR1MACARE PRO x3 per day. I have nolva for pct also. Can anyone help me and give me advice on how to sort this out? Can I use the nolva on cycle? & would this bring it back under control? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds weird - I know some guys can get gyno from Epi but usually it's rebound gyno that happens post cycle.You can try Nolva on cycle. I'd probably buy a bottle of transdermal formestane too, just in case.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
^^^ This..

Dose the Nolva and order a decent AI as suggested.
Should take care of things.

GoHard will do you no wrong! Lol

parsovl

Awards
What should I dose the nolva at mg? Thanks for your advice guys. Its only been the last couple of days but its definitely getting worse they're really sore!?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I've had this happen an I dosed it at 20.
Seemed to get rid of the tenderness and itching etc pretty quick.

Tbol

Awards
Itchy, tingle is common. True pain is another. Stay on top of it, but don't mess with them. If you mess with them you will be the problem, not the epi.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Itchy, tingle is common. True pain is another. Stay on top of it, but don't mess with them. If you mess with them you will be the problem, not the epi.
This!

Hands off them titties

00S4Boy

Awards
Hi. I need a little advice. Im on week 4-5 of EP15STANE at 45mg and this is my first PH cycle. my nipples are starting to get really sore/painfull. I am useing AR1MACARE PRO x3 per day. I have nolva for pct also. Can anyone help me and give me advice on how to sort this out? Can I use the nolva on cycle? & would this bring it back under control? Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks
At this point i'd probably just go straight to letro and not look back.

parsovl

Awards
I've upped the AR1MACARE to x4 a day and started nolva at 10mg. It seems to have made a bit of a difference already? Went out for a run this morning and could actually do it! Before they hurt too much when I ran anywhere? Thanks for the advice everyone

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Formeron is great but at week 4-5 I doubt it worth it to order and wait, then wait for it to kick in. Maybe finish the week and do a good quality pct, continuing the nolva