Pro-Hormone Cycle: HELP NEEDED!

jlarellano2

Awards
Hello everyone,

Im planning to run in to a hormone cycle, but i need a little bit of help...
I had been doing research but it is confuse, several points of view.
So, I want to ask directly for those who know about this.

I am planning to run on this:

On-Cycle:

- Havoc 20/30/30/40
- DAA 3g
- Cycle Assist 4 caps

Post-Cycle:

- Reversitol 3 caps
- Lean Xtreme 3 caps
- PCT Assist 4 caps
(- maybe Erase Pro)

Also, i want to reduce/eliminate my gyno... Is not that much, but i don't want to get more... Any suggestions?

So, do you gentlemen thinks this ph cycle it's fine?
Any suggestions, tips warnings, etc are very welcome :)

Thanks, and a have a nice day

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're doing it wrong.

1. You're dosing your Havoc way too low
2. No point in taking DAA on cycle. HCG is the only way to help with shutdown.
3. You'll need a SERM for your PCT.

I'd save some money and go with Olympus Labs products instead. They're tried and proven, several logs here already.

Cycle and supports:
- EP15TANE 30/45/45/45/45/45
- AR1MACARE Pro 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:
- Nolva at 20/20/10/10
- SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

jlarellano2

Awards
So, how much of Havoc could be fine?

I red that including daa would increase your testosteron and increase your libido during the cycle.

Any suggestion for a serm?

I'm sorry for asking so much, this is my first ph cycle amd i want to do it fine...

By the way, thanks for your answer

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
So, how much of Havoc could be fine? I red that including daa would increase your testosteron and increase your libido during the cycle. Any suggestion for a serm? I'm sorry for asking so much, this is my first ph cycle amd i want to do it fine... By the way, thanks for your answer
I would suggest a bit more research first. The follow up questions you are asking are quite basic, and g0hard has already answered most of them. Havoc is epistane, so he was suggesting a 6 week cycle starting at 30 the fist week, 45 thereafter (30/45/45/45/45/45). Also he suggested a SERM (nolva). That's why for your own protection look at past posts in the forum about 1st time epi users. Google about SERMS. Epi is a good 1st time designer steroid, with minimal sides, but before implementation you still need to do plenty of research.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I think you need to address the gyno first. Chances are it will get worse before it gets better if you go back on.

Otherwise, what others have said, no need for DAA during. IF anything add it in during PCT, or upgrade to Intimidate with NMDAA.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not as experienced as others here, but the advise you have been given is correct. Don't rush this. You don't sound ready, which is not a knock against you as a person - just honest advice to keep you from screwing up and hurting yourself. You should fix your gyno issues before you go on another cycle. How did you get the gyno to begin with?

DAA may not increase T at all, and if it does, it probably only helps raise it to normal function. There are a lot of studies that suggest it does nothing. I think the general idea for many is that it helps to get your levels back to normal after a cycle. It is so cheap I use it in my PCT as insurance.

A SERM is also good insurance. You may not need it, you should have it anyway - and you should have it on hand before you start a cycle. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. It isn't like you are going to Wal-Mart to get a SERM if you need it.

Personally, I have only run 11-Oxo and I'm currently running 11-KT - but my PCT I think is overkill and would be effective for many different cycles.

I like Alphamax, DAA, Transdermal 7-Oxo (not necessary), additional Forskolin, and a SERM. I take more in the PCT than when I am on. haha. If I had to drop 1, I'd drop the 7-Oxo or the forskolin (since Alphamax has some forskolin in it already. If I had to pick 2 - it'd be Alphamax and a SERM.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey Bro Nolva is a good option for PCt Torem is another solid choice. Use 3grams of DAA for 6 weeks in PCT as it should help reboot your test production but most likely do didly on cycle. the 30,45,45,45,45,45 is a very popular dosing option that should do you good.
Ironflex has a good option on EPI as well
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-epi-xtreme.html
There is tons on info on this site and feel free to hit me up if you have any questions.
Cheers

jlarellano2

Awards
I had been looking for a serm had you say guys... And i found that Reversitol is considered as one... Blocks estrogens and increase testosteron... And yes, im a beginner talking about ph cycles... That's why I'm asking directly to thos who knows or had been in a cycle...

Thanks for your answers and advices... I think im going to increase Havoc dosis and look for any other serm and increase the ph cycle and pct cycle to 6 weeks... Do you think this will work?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I had been looking for a serm had you say guys... And i found that Reversitol is considered as one... Blocks estrogens and increase testosteron... And yes, im a beginner talking about ph cycles... That's why I'm asking directly to thos who knows or had been in a cycle...

Thanks for your answers and advices... I think im going to increase Havoc dosis and look for any other serm and increase the ph cycle and pct cycle to 6 weeks... Do you think this will work?
No reversitol is an AI. Not a SERM. An AI is good to have on hand for weeks 3-6 I would look into a formastane product though like formabolic it is one of my go to products for pct

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's going on here...

You need to address the Gyno first before you cycle.