Liquid prohormones

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Yea, just came across 'the next big thing in anabolics' . The product has liquid hdrol, liquid DMZ , and liquid tren. What are your thoughts in this? It's called Mamba Venom Liquid Prohormone.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Liquid suspension products have been around for awhile. Not going to go into my personal vendetta of xcell products, but I will say why spend $140 bucks on that product is crazy when you can get full cycles including post cycle for $140 bucks.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
2 Bottle LGI DMZ 64$

Nolva 35$

2 bottles damage control 48$

Some of their prices are outlandish, not saying x cell makes bad products . Just so many other companies that make it for cheaper.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or one bottle of Olympus Labs DYMETHAZI9E - 90x20mg of DMZ per bottle. Buy it from Nutriverse and use discount code FATHERSDAY15 (valid till end of today) to get 15% off. Can't get it cheaper than that - $31.45 :)

SUP3R PCT and AR1MACARE PRO are affordable products as well.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Thanks guys :) I was just curious about them. No chance of actually buying them tho! Horrible marketing and no research on the page to back it up whatsoever.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Over priced seems there marketing to kids, next year they'll have venom juice iceies.