Dbol vs. DMZ

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
So I already started a thread about DMZ to see which companies are most preferred but I want some opinions on which is the best bulker. I'm looking to put some serious mass on next summer and I want to start setting up and researching more on both

I'm currently doing a halo x cycle and it's been a fantastic cycle for me this far.

I will run tr3st or stano in this particular cycle. I just want a feel from those experienced which is better for a great bulk. Hdrol has been good to me not complaints. Just wanna take a look at something for bigger gains. Thanks in advance! Sorry for my grammar, I am at work and trying to type this out in a bathroom break lol!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Dbol but I like DMZ a bit more.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Have tried both... Dbol is very wet and I can't run it bc it's too hard for me to control estrogen sides (gyno), even with a pharm AI.... It aromatizes. DMZ is dry, and produces good lean gains. Both can put 20 lbs in 4-5 weeks
thanks for the input! Is one more hepatotoxic or are they both a good bit harsh on the liver? Obviously they're harsh on the liver but is one worst on the liver? Just out of curiosity!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the input! Is one more hepatotoxic or are they both a good bit harsh on the liver? Obviously they're harsh on the liver but is one worst on the liver? Just out of curiosity!
Hmmm... I'm not exactly sure. I would guess both are about the same and I wouldn't run either past 6 weeks. Most people run dbol for 4 as a kick start. If I had to guess I would say dbol more hepatoxic, and as I remember DMZ was pretty good for low sides.... I have no experience with trest so I can't comment on that. Longer duration, better solidified gains, better chance of keeping them. It's gonna shut down your test either way, and will require pct

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Hmmm... I'm not exactly sure. I would guess both are about the same and I wouldn't run either past 6 weeks. Most people run dbol for 4 as a kick start. If I had to guess I would say dbol more hepatoxic, and as I remember DMZ was pretty good for low sides.... I know you disregaurded my test statement, but I wouldn't run either without test. I have no experience with trest so I can't comment on that. 4-6 week oral cycles are just not as effective as a 12 week test cycle. Longer duration, better solidified gains, better chance of keeping them. It's gonna shut down your test either way, and will require pct
I realize shutdown is certain. The only reason that I didn't say anything about it is my ability around my area to find good gear. My friend has dbol he's willing to give away because he wants to cut and stay at a more ripped dry look for a while. And I know I can get DMZ over the counter. Just sucks trying to reach out to the black market in my area lol. Small town where majority of gym goers still believe creatine is the devil lmao

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize shutdown is certain. The only reason that I didn't say anything about it is my ability around my area to find good gear. My friend has dbol he's willing to give away because he wants to cut and stay at a more ripped dry look for a while. And I know I can get DMZ over the counter. Just sucks trying to reach out to the black market in my area lol. Small town where majority of gym goers still believe creatine is the devil lmao
I gotcha man.... I would go w dmz personally. You can run it 6 weeks. No problem. Just make sure to run something underneath it. It shuts down hard. Lethargy sucks lol. I heard good things about trest or products like dermacrine helping with that.... Good luck

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I gotcha man.... I would go w dmz personally. You can run it 6 weeks. No problem. Just make sure to run something underneath it. It shuts down hard. Lethargy sucks lol. I heard good things about trest or products like dermacrine helping with that.... Good luck
thanks man. I will surely post on this thread about test if I can manage to find a reliable source. But right now DMZ looks like the best choice.

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Trestoderm 2 -3 pumps every day (I'm using 3 with no bp issues and feels similar to 500mg test. As far and energy,libido,pump goes.

DMZ 45/45/45/45/45/45

Formeron 2 pumps ED for the tits.

Just a thought , cause it's what I'm currently running.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Trestoderm 2 -3 pumps every day (I'm using 3 with no bp issues and feels similar to 500mg test. As far and energy,libido,pump goes. DMZ 45/45/45/45/45/45 Formeron 2 pumps ED for the tits. Just a thought , cause it's what I'm currently running.
this seems like a solid cycle for my goals !

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
this seems like a solid cycle for my goals !
yea oral trest and topical trestoderm changed my views on injectables like test. Never thought I would find something ever similar to test. Pretty close in feeling and results. User dependent I'm sure.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
yea oral trest and topical trestoderm changed my views on injectables like test. Never thought I would find something ever similar to test. Pretty close in feeling and results. User dependent I'm sure.
where did you get the trestoderm. You've sparked my interest!

PinkHeart

Awards
Currently on about day 10 (lost count lol)

Of dmz msten stack

Currently IMO and from personal experience I would equate results to a low dose dbol. It's still early though so idk just yet, it might hit even harder and I would have to reasses what I just wrote.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where did you get the trestoderm. You've sparked my interest!
Wait a week and order a bottle of Olympus Labs Dermatrest. 50mg/ml, 60ml in a bottle and the price will be cheapest on the market for sure.

DYMETHAZI9E 40/40/40/40/40/60
Dermatrest at 1-1.5ml/day probably
Transform (our TD formestane) as on-cycle AI

And you'd blow up!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To many topicals.

Pick one, topical formestane, or topical trestolone.

Unless you were to apply one on the upper body, one on the lower.

Not sure how that would effect dosages though.

I would prefer one and apply everywhere

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
To many topicals. Pick one, topical formestane, or topical trestolone. Unless you were to apply one on the upper body, one on the lower. Not sure how that would effect dosages though. I would prefer one and apply everywhere
yea it's kind of weird applying all over my body with the 2 topicals. People at work look at me funny. been doing shoulders, abs, chest. Might try gooch next.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Why would running two topicals at the same time be a problem?

When i ran dermacrine, i would switch sides each day. I would think there would be more than enough application area to run two different compounds without mixing.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aftet applying to arms, front torso, balls, legs, neck
All that's left is back.
I'm not flexible enough to get my back.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Interesting. Trestoderm sounds ideal for running alongside DMZ or dbol. I don't have any reliable sources to get injectable test in my area so it's appealing. I'm thinking I'll run DMZ out of those too for sure.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Trestoderm sounds ideal for running alongside DMZ or dbol. I don't have any reliable sources to get injectable test in my area so it's appealing. I'm thinking I'll run DMZ out of those too for sure.
Our DermaTREST just went up for presale on Nutri-verse, releases the 23rd but buying it now saves 40$

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Our DermaTREST just went up for presale on Nutri-verse, releases the 23rd but buying it now saves 40$
The whole new transdermal line looks beast :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
can I get a link?! Lol

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Forgive me, I'm lazy. Lol thankful to have a job but it really makes me feel lazy as **** when I just finish

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
liver toxicity compared to androgel ? I am off trt now

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Been using dermacrine. Which I love but want more boost

permabulk

Awards
Pretty ignorant to say dmz is better than dbol as far as strength gains and mass dbol blows dmz away but, dbol carries more sides. Imo test suspension is best for all out bulk with strength/size

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty ignorant to say dmz is better than dbol as far as strength gains and mass dbol blows dmz away but, dbol carries more sides. Imo test suspension is best for all out bulk with strength/size
I'd say they are pretty equal.

Stack them, 20/20

permabulk

Awards
Lol explains why ones illegal and the other is legal anything that works fast and amazingly gets banned dbol superdrol tren xtreme turinabol , the list goes on

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol explains why ones illegal and the other is legal anything that works fast and amazingly gets banned dbol superdrol tren xtreme turinabol , the list goes on
You obviously have no idea of what you're talking about.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If u are willing to consider DBol, which has been a controlled substance and banned for quite some time now, then u should also be considering injecting steroids.

And since illegal ones are part of the conversation, I'd also have to ask why Trestolone IM isnt in the conversation. Want a strong and legal mass building stack?

Go with:

IM Trest @ 50mg/day for 6 weeks
DMZ @ 45mg/day for 4-6 weeks
Arimidex, Exemestane or Letro or if u insist on Form, I'm sure 200-400mg/day would work to keep gyno away although it still wouldnt help bloat from the Trest. A low carb diet will though.

If u didnt put on 10-15lbs of solid mass on that cycle then something is wrong. Either u were too fat to begin with and had crap insulin sensitivity or u just didnt eat right and had no business running a cycle to begin with.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ has put on 25lbs on a few folks on here, thats just as good as Dbol and SD ever did.

It isnt about the compound, its about the body that it goes into. If the body isnt ready for mass building, it doesnt matter what u pump into it. MSten and DMZ are both more myotropic than Test, Dbol, & Winny. The only compound worthy of boasting more muscle tissue accrual is Deca and NPP.

I've packed on 10lbs with Hdrol before and only 6 with SD. The difference was insulin sensitivity and diet. So it really doesnt matter which u take as long as u did due diligence to get the body to experience rebound growth.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone.... 4-500 mg/week!!
^^^^ this.. the one reason i cant stand here is the oral only cycles i see posted non stop and supp shops pushing them, orals are an ok tool, but have a testosterone base to atleast cover what you will be losing as shut down happens from the orals.. or dont do anything at all, IMO...

ps. tbol, sd and dbol are decent options with test for me :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I've decided to do test P and DMZ together! I'll get more detailed once I put everything together but i plan in starting it mid may next summer!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^ this.. the one reason i cant stand here is the oral only cycles i see posted non stop and supp shops pushing them, orals are an ok tool, but have a testosterone base to atleast cover what you will be losing as shut down happens from the orals.. or dont do anything at all, IMO...

ps. tbol, sd and dbol are decent options with test for me :)
Psh, oral is the best.

I love getting oral while on test