RPN Havoc question.

ReDShifT780

Awards
Before you say "god not another one of these" please read whole post, it's a little different.

I'm trying to know if I received a legit product, trust me I know this question has been beaten to death and I wouldn't be posting if I saw the question I'm about to ask already asked. I've been searching this for 2 hours now without finding it. A little background I bought the product 2 years ago on amazon(I know, you don't have to say it) but there were good/several positive reviews for the product and the seller, only reason why I trusted it

Has anyone actually taken a close look at LEGIT RPN havoc powder? Did the powder have several little yellow crystalline specs in it? They are about the same size as a grain of sand with a definite yellow color to it. Capsules were white as well.

There were some red flags: No expiration date(which I hear isn't necessarily a problem) not much of an odor but maybe a little sweet cardboardish type smell? No lot number yellow print, no sticker but there is residue on the side of both bottles to where a sticker looks like was but taken off.

I Tasted the powder had an AWFUL and EXTREMELY strong potent taste and I believe it might have been a bitter sulfurous(but doesn't have a sulfur smell) tasting as well, it was almost like a strong sodium type taste(but different than normal table salt) on steroids. Here are some links to pics of the powder and and bottle.

i92.photobucket.com/albums/l34/strider780/IMG_4226_zpsaad194b3.jpg
i92.photobucket.com/albums/l34/strider780/IMG_4227_zpsbc2f9476.jpg
i92.photobucket.com/albums/l34/strider780/IMG_4228_zpsb295f324.jpg

I apologize for another RPN Havoc thread, but tell me if I'm wrong about people not posting about the looks of the powder because I've been searching for an hour without luck. Thanks guys

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought a bottle of Havoc off of Amazon a couple years back as well. Seller had good reviews and everything, but there was no expiration date and I'm sure the product was bunk. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. If you have your supports and PCT in order, try it. If you're prepared for it to be legit, the worst case is that it's simply not. Which you won't know for a little while anyway, and maybe you'll get some placebo gainz.

ReDShifT780

Awards
I've heard so many things about the expiration date or lot number. I just heard from someone else from a forum that said he sells legit rpn havoc and none of them have either of the numbers either. (he wasn't trying to sell me anything either)

That's why I was hoping some people have opened the capsules up and at least looked at the powder if not taste it as well. I have all of my support supps and PCT lined up and I was ready to discard this stuff until I saw the powder and tasted the god awful sulfurous taste to it. If it was just a sugar pill I was expecting the filler to not have much of a taste at all. If it was just Microcrystalline cellulose in the pill there wouldn't be much of any taste and there wouldn't be the yellow crystalline pieces in it.

If anybody has a bottle of legit RPN Havoc would they mind doing me a solid and take a look at the powder? Don't have to taste it but just a peak at the inside would help.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Another suggestion...buy epi from a more reputable place - it doesnt have to be Havoc. This way you don't have to waste your time and energy (more valuable to me than a few bucks).

ReDShifT780

Awards
You're right, the stuff wasn't expensive and I bought it a good couple of years ago when it was still being produced and readily available everywhere so I didn't believe there was much of a risk running into a sugar pill. From now on though I'll stick with my usual reliable sources. This wasn't my first time buying havoc from these people either, I had bought a legit 2 bottles from them a year or so before this one and it worked very well. Only these two most recent bottles(still 2 years old) didn't have the yellow lot number or expiration date, but I know these aren't necessary for it to be real.

aaat2007

Awards
  • Best Answer
You're right, the stuff wasn't expensive and I bought it a good couple of years ago when it was still being produced and readily available everywhere so I didn't believe there was much of a risk running into a sugar pill. From now on though I'll stick with my usual reliable sources. This wasn't my first time buying havoc from these people either, I had bought a legit 2 bottles from them a year or so before this one and it worked very well. Only these two most recent bottles(still 2 years old) didn't have the yellow lot number or expiration date, but I know these aren't necessary for it to be real.
Did they have a sulphur smell?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Run it at 60mg/day. You will know for sure week 3 cause your blood pressure will be awful and your hammer curl will have jumped up 20lbs.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've got some legit havoc left from my last cycle. I'll check it out when I get the chance. To be honest though with the recent goings on with OL SD I'm a bit dubious about stuff being made exclusively for certain vendors and mine made me feel more like crap than anything else. Could have been a number of factors though not necessarily the havoc.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder if the havoc from predator is legit?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve tried it before, it was legit and it also has the tell tale sulphur smell. Unless they added egg extract to fool folk 🤣

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 5
Pro Bodybuilding 10
Supplements 7
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 21