trest/dmz/pct experience

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I recently cut short a cycle of trest/dmz due to extreme lethargy and mental fog. Even with the trest (got up to 70mg/day), I wasn't able to stave off the lack of energy and complete indifference in the gym. I was on this cycle for 3 weeks and gained 10 lbs. - not bad, but not worth it for me to continue. I had absolutely zero motivation, and my appetite was non-existent. I had to force myself to eat, which made me feel sick. And my sleep was suffering as well.

I did find that the trest was awesome for my libido. Thinking back, I could've probably increased my trest dose to 100mg like a lot of people do to help combat the awful lethargy, but didn't want to push it without a more potent AI on hand ( I was running erase at 3/day and my nips were still staying erect constantly). Anyway, this wasn't the cycle for me, so I think it's time I resign myself to the fact that I just can't run these stronger compounds. I'll go back to my hdrol/alphabulk cycles, which treats me quite well with fewer sides. I have almost a whole bottle of trest left over, so I'm thinking of running my next cycle like this:

hdrol 100/100/100/100
alphabulk 0/6/6/6/6
trest at 60 until I run out (just to get the libido kick)

As for my pct, this is the first time running torem. I have run clomid in the past with really quick rebound, but decided to try something different this time. The torem definitely hasn't worked as quickly as the clomid did. It could be underdosed, but it has finally kicked in after almost 2 weeks, and I'm feeling more normal now. With clomid, it seemed to kick in the first week, so I'm probably going to stick with clomid in the future.

Anyway, that's it for my dmz experiment. I know it seems to be one of the most-loved compounds around here, but it just wasn't for me...

NoExcuses12

Awards
Great info.

I was considering taking DMZ or H-drol. I've been leaning towards H-drol and after reading this I think DMZ may not be the product for me.