Drug test HELP!

Js92

Awards
I am currently in the elimination process for my local police department, and one of the questions they asked me was have I ever used any illegal substances. I told them no because I haven't. I have taken prohormones but never any illegal compounds. I spoke to a friend who said she knows someone who was not accepted into their police department because he was taking steroids for a competition he had done 2 years prior. He still had residue in his system. I need to make sure I do not come back positive for this drug test. I ran a prohormone from November 2013 to December 2013. The prohormone I ran was a product called 500 by Muscle Torque. This product has 15mg of trenavar and 25 mg of max lmg. I followed my prohormone with a pct. Will there still be residue in my system? If there will be, how can I get it out??? In addition is there any way any of you know I can get my hands on a drug test to see if I will pop positive before hand? Again, I have never used any illegal substances, but I know anabolic compounds will pop on a drug test. I would rather avoid the whole situation than have to explain that I have taken prohormones but not anything illegal. I do not want my chances of getting this job to be hurt.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If what you took was over the counter don't worry about.

Most PDs don't test for hormones.

kolejorg

Awards
I've never seen a department test for aas unless you're already working there and someone makes allegations. Then maybe. But for hiring process no way. It's too expensive and a waste of time. You're fine. It's OTC, and no different than taking creatine as far as admin would be concerned. Just be honest and let them know what it was and all that. Otherwise you'll pop on the polygraph. Good luck man. And stay safe.

Js92

Awards
Thanks guys I really appreciate the help. It was brought to my attention that I should be more concerned with the 1;3 compound I found in a lot of preworkouts cuz it causes false positives for drug use. Any advice on that??

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I really appreciate the help. It was brought to my attention that I should be more concerned with the 1;3 compound I found in a lot of preworkouts cuz it causes false positives for drug use. Any advice on that??
Stop taking preworkouts with it. It won't show up on any tests after a couple days, a week max.

Js92

Awards
thanks bro, ugh... training without Preworkout. lord save me. lol

kolejorg

Awards
I've been piss tested a few times and I've been using 1-3 on jacked and Noxipro for about 2 years. Never had it pop.

MuscleJ

Awards
You can always say the product you used at the time was legal then after the ban made it illegal. But they won't test for that btw.

Chemistry0045

Awards
Js92 okay if you bought it over the counter or purchased it legally then don't sweat it. They don't test for AAS. After two years no drug is gonna be in the system to make you pop positive. So she was wrong. Im in the exact same boat you are right now only I've done cycles prior to the academy. So you have nothing to worry about. Take your drug test and don't lie to them! See you when you get on the force and good luck.

kolejorg

Awards
Js92 okay if you bought it over the counter or purchased it legally then don't sweat it. They don't test for AAS. After two years no drug is gonna be in the system to make you pop positive. So she was wrong. Im in the exact same boat you are right now only I've done cycles prior to the academy. So you have nothing to worry about. Take your drug test and don't lie to them! See you when you get on the force and good luck.
I think he was worried about the polygraph. Guys get hung up on that a lot. It's much better to a say yes I took a ph or whatever OTC and it's not illegal. People over think the polygraph and try to bull**** it. But I think you'll be ok man. Good luck getting on and stay safe.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks bro, ugh... training without Preworkout. lord save me. lol
or you could take a pre-workout with out the 1,3. Amp Citrate found in CONQU3R is an alternative.

Chemistry0045

Awards
O ya huh? Well like I said tell the truth and you are g2g.

AA73

Awards
You're good to go. They don't test for roids or prohormones. I took a drug test for a job at CTA (Chicago Transit Authority) which is a government job as a train mechanic for mass transit while on superdrol and passed with flying colors! I was stressing just like you and here I am more than a year ago with the job! Do yourself a favor and chill! You got it!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're good to go. They don't test for roids or prohormones. I took a drug test for a job at CTA (Chicago Transit Authority) which is a government job as a train mechanic for mass transit while on superdrol and passed with flying colors! I was stressing just like you and here I am more than a year ago with the job! Do yourself a favor and chill! You got it!
****, I wouldn't want a mechanic working on a train who isn't on juice

Akol

Awards
Like everyone else has said, don't sweat it. I get drug tested regularly for my job and I've never heard of anyone ever popping for a preworkout. As far as PH/AAS goes, the only way they test for that is a blood test and its extremely expensive so most places aren't going to test for it unless theres an accusation. And even then from what I've seen, most people turn a blind eye unless you're a ****bag and they want a reason to get rid of you without paying you unemployment. I mean look at Ronnie Coleman....I'm sure most of the people in his department have a suspicion he's juicing :lol: haha

Js92

Awards
Thanks SO MUCH for the advice guys. I appreciate it so much. I'm not sweating it anymore lol.