first run with trenazone/epi need some fine tuning

muscleshark55

Awards
Hi guys this is my first time posting but not my first ph cycle. I’m 24 165 12-15% bf. my main goal with this cycle is to lean out while gaining muscle mass hopefully will be able to get to a bf of under 10%. I’m going to be running this for 5 weeks.

Epi at 30/40/40/40/30 might up the 40-50 for 2 weeks really depends on how im feeling during the cycle
Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/1.5 this will flip to dienazone at some point because I only have one bottle of trenazone

PCT i need a little help with figuring out the doses for clomid iv seen people do 50/50/25/25 but this seems low to me
I was thinking 100/50/50/50
erase pro
vitrix
DAA

while on will use damage control
livercare and fish oil, creatine monohydrate and glutamine will be used while on cycle and pct

my other important question is I have two bottles of trenazone one is opened and slightly used its a year old. I do believe the potency would be weak at this point hoping some one can confirm this.

any and all advice/criticism would be greatly appreciated.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys this is my first time posting but not my first ph cycle. I’m 24 165 12-15% bf. my main goal with this cycle is to lean out while gaining muscle mass hopefully will be able to get to a bf of under 10%. I’m going to be running this for 5 weeks.

Epi at 30/40/40/40/30 might up the 40-50 for 2 weeks really depends on how im feeling during the cycle
Trenazone 1.5/2/2/2/1.5 this will flip to dienazone at some point because I only have one bottle of trenazone

PCT i need a little help with figuring out the doses for clomid iv seen people do 50/50/25/25 but this seems low to me
I was thinking 100/50/50/50
erase pro
vitrix
DAA

while on will use damage control
livercare and fish oil, creatine monohydrate and glutamine will be used while on cycle and pct

my other important question is I have two bottles of trenazone one is opened and slightly used its a year old. I do believe the potency would be weak at this point hoping some one can confirm this.

any and all advice/criticism would be greatly appreciated.
The trenazone will prob be fine assuming no crazy temps. I'd save the creatine for the start of pct. And 50/50/25/25 will work fine.

muscleshark55

Awards
thank you for the advice with the clomid will run it like that. the temp thing is an issue because iv left the open bottle in a drawer instead of keeping it in the fridge.

OafMister

Awards
Definitely wanna throw in some taurine, deadlifts were terrible on that cycle lol. I did a past epi and trenazone cycle, did trenazone at the recommended dose for two weeks solo then bridged into the 45mg of epi throughout so transition was easier, I bumped the trenazone after the first two weeks too. Strength was ridiculous and so was size literally put on prob 30-40lbs, I went from around 220 to 265 not all clean of course cuz diet was not fully in check but very decent lean bulk. went with tamox for pct, standard 40/40/20/20 protocol with cycle support still and also creatine and test booster and OG erase. make sure you monitor bp it will be higher than normal, also trenazone gave me kinda gnarly aggression just gotta keep it in check.

muscleshark55

Awards
ok will be sure to throw taurine in. I like to do deads once or twice a week hopefully the taurine makes it manageable. damn that is some crazzy weight gain. what cycle # was that for you? iv seen nothing but awesome weight gain from this set up. I want to try and decrease bf while gaining size so id be happy if I only gained 5-10 pounds.

OafMister

Awards
it was number 3. and hes right ^ honestly stick with just either bulk or cut dont try and do both and just take it as it goes. I will say it is easier to do a lean bulk with these compounds than it would be trying to do natty. Also even though I ate as i would on a bulk which was alot of brown rice and chicken and unclean foods, I didnt nearly put on as much fat as i would without the stack, by the end when i was 265 I was still able to fit in a size 36 jeans which for me was astonishing. Im 6'4 btw too I need to update my info