IP Remailer Busted

DarCSA

Awards
Saw the site the other day didn't look like it was running. Any news on why they shutdown.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea, something about the DEA and steriods being illegal in the US, go figure....

:D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That sucks... He had good prices, and I have no use for my evocash account now... :mad:

:D

RVEXLER

Awards
If you're expecting an order from liqchem, at [email protected]., got some bad news for you, he's no longer in business.
According to FLEX, on anabolex, all packages en-route are ok. And the guy said he would make good on refunds once the heat is off. Here's a link:

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72324

and the quote:

IP's remailer got popped
Last night a remailer got popped,he just got ahold of me and says everything on his PC was PGP encrypted so it should be fine and it was from customs and wasn't a whole lot but still enough to cause trouble

he says once the heat is off he will refund the money he owes to people and wanted everyone to know what has happened

now my personal note------this guy is a very good friend of mine for over 7 years and he will take care of the depts once he gets the heat off of him

the email addy for him is [email protected] so don't know one email it

if you know his vet name please keep it to yourself and i don't want to see it on the boards

P.S. the chinaman still takes evocash (or at least did last week).

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I read that this morning... Hopefully he can bounce back, for I hear alot of good words about his research products.. ;)

baham99

Awards
so source posting is okay as long as they're outta business? :)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yes, for you 'commoners' though, you must check with a mod first ;)