Made a big mistake with nolva... help please!

AldrichAStern

Awards
Ok, so..

Before I post this, I take 100% fault in f*cking up. I made a really stupid mistake with measuring that I really don't wish to get into. I just need to figure out what to do now.

So basically, instead of taking the recommended 40mg of nolva for the first two weeks, I took about 7mg of nolva for the first two weeks. All my strengths went down (to almost the point before I started taking PH), my testosterone wasn't recovering, and that's when I realized my mistake.

Now my question is, what do I do now? Do I go back to 40mg of nolva? I'm already 2 weeks in, so maybe a little less than that¿ This was completely my fault -- I just need help in figuring out how to correct it.

Thanks

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just get it back to where it should be. You aren't getting any more suppressed, you are just losing some of your gains.

Keep in mind that to get 40mg of nolva requires 60mg of tamoxifen citrate. Using Custom's powder, you can run 2 PCTs 1000mg nolva/1500mg TC, for $15 each.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Start hitting the nolva at 60mg for a week then 40mg the next week then 20mg the third week.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so..

So basically, instead of taking the recommended 40mg of nolva for the first two weeks, I took about 7mg of nolva for the first two weeks.
not to bash on you man, but how the helk did you make a mistake like that?

not like "how stupid of you to do that" but rather what kind of judgment error did you make when figuring out the dose.

i couldn't even dose 7mg of nolva even if i wanted to using the liquid stuff.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
Yeah, just get it back to where it should be. You aren't getting any more suppressed, you are just losing some of your gains.

Keep in mind that to get 40mg of nolva requires 60mg of tamoxifen citrate. Using Custom's powder, you can run 2 PCTs 1000mg nolva/1500mg TC, for $15 each.
i have a quick question about this, IBE says 20 mg/ml of TC, so I need 1.5 ml to go 20 grams of Tamox? thanks in advance

hushdrops

Awards
Nolva used like 6-OXO -on it's own, not during cycle or PCT

While this thread is already on the topic of "Making a BIG Mistake with Nolva", how about this Nolva use inquiry?

Can Nolva / or Clomid be used just as one of the ways PA suggests that 6-OXO be used & the method of use I'm referring to isn't during a cycle or PCT but just to lower estrogen levels period for someone perhaps that doesn't even use AAS or ProHormones?

There's supposedly so many benefits for using 6-OXO just "on its own" but it's so expensive to do so that if you could get the same effect using Nolva or Clomid, it would be much more cost effective which is why I'm interested.

I have never seen Nolva or Clomid suggested for use to be ran like "6-OXO alone" which makes me believe it may not be a good idea since nobody's really talking about it but since 6-OXO is supposed to be so useful on it's own it seems like Nolva / Clomid just might do a person well on their own for a limited amount of time.

Anybody have any info on this?

Newb017

Banned
Awards
i think you haven't heard that because it wouldn't be a good idea, nolva and 6OXO work in very different ways, I have yet to understand exactly how nolva works but I'm still lookin, I wouldn't suggest a "stand alone cycle" of nolva though

hushdrops

Awards
i think you haven't heard that because it wouldn't be a good idea, nolva and 6OXO work in very different ways, I have yet to understand exactly how nolva works but I'm still lookin, I wouldn't suggest a "stand alone cycle" of nolva though
That makes sense (so did using them the "same way" possibly also though since they are both suggest for PCT and during a cycle).

Newb017

Banned
Awards
from what i've read it's actually suggested to take nolva immediately post cycle for pct, then after that to get on something like 6oxo for a few weeks

hopefully a guru can come in here and clear it up and identify how both exactly work and why^^^^ is suggested

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
nolva and clomid are Estrogen antagonist (block estrogen at the receptor site by "taking up the receptor")
6oxo is a touted as an aromatizer inhibiter ( inhibits the aromatization of hormone into estrogen or estradiol)

Different functions
Different coumpounds