New to forum

PowerLifter23

PowerLifter23

Awards
Hi guys,

I've been reading around for sometime and decided to join. A little background on myself I'm 30 years old, currently 227lbs @ 18-20%BF (working on this), 5'9". My training regime in the gym is mainly Westside Barbell. Diet is carb cycling.

I've been lifting on & off since I was 14 years old so 16 years now. Quit in between those 16 years 4 times; first lower back injury from Good- mornings (445X3) threw out L2,L3,L5,S1 that put me out for a year in 2005, then in 2008 I was out for 2 years due to a motorcycle accident, fine now in 2013 had a kid and just got back into this year.

I competed in PL in HS and did my first APA meet @ 17 years old. Took the state of Florida Deadlift record @ 17, 176lbs (10-12%BF) in 181 weight class pulled 425lbs tested (year 2002). I did one BB show when I was 19 just to say I did stats were 5'9" 168lbs @ roughly 3% I was happy with it but had more passion lifting heavy. My next meet was suppose to be right before I pulled my back at 21 in 2005 my lifts recorded were squat 585lbs, bench 445 paused, deadlift 660lbs all at a 220lb BW (11-13%BF). After my back injury I lost MOST of my gains went back and forth and now at it again.

Currently my goal is to lose some fat, pack on more LBM, and get my strength up again. Do not plan on competing at this time (due to work and new baby girl).

I've never (believe it or not) done an AAS cycle (mainly BC I hate pins, yes pu**y blah blah blah). Closest I got was using Legal Gear's Masterdeol OTC and I guess they pulled it BC FDA said it was too close to the real thing. That was in 2005 if I remember correctly. I've used Creative here and there don't like the bloat and joint pains from it.

Current lifts are SQ 405, BP 365 (touch n go), DL 405. Nothing to brag about but increased from Jan now so I'm happy.

Hope to be of some help on here and have been contemplating a AAS 17aa cycle for myself so will be looking for some help structuring one. I've read all the STD profiles and know them from when I researched them before just never experienced them myself.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

I've been reading around for sometime and decided to join. A little background on myself I'm 30 years old, currently 227lbs @ 18-20%BF (working on this), 5'9". My training regime in the gym is mainly Westside Barbell. Diet is carb cycling.

I've been lifting on & off since I was 14 years old so 16 years now. Quit in between those 16 years 4 times; first lower back injury from Good- mornings (445X3) threw out L2,L3,L5,S1 that put me out for a year in 2005, then in 2008 I was out for 2 years due to a motorcycle accident, fine now in 2013 had a kid and just got back into this year.

I competed in PL in HS and did my first APA meet @ 17 years old. Took the state of Florida Deadlift record @ 17, 176lbs (10-12%BF) in 181 weight class pulled 425lbs tested (year 2002). I did one BB show when I was 19 just to say I did stats were 5'9" 168lbs @ roughly 3% I was happy with it but had more passion lifting heavy. My next meet was suppose to be right before I pulled my back at 21 in 2005 my lifts recorded were squat 585lbs, bench 445 paused, deadlift 660lbs all at a 220lb BW (11-13%BF). After my back injury I lost MOST of my gains went back and forth and now at it again.

Currently my goal is to lose some fat, pack on more LBM, and get my strength up again. Do not plan on competing at this time (due to work and new baby girl).

I've never (believe it or not) done an AAS cycle (mainly BC I hate pins, yes pu**y blah blah blah). Closest I got was using Legal Gear's Masterdeol OTC and I guess they pulled it BC FDA said it was too close to the real thing. That was in 2005 if I remember correctly. I've used Creative here and there don't like the bloat and joint pains from it.

Current lifts are SQ 405, BP 365 (touch n go), DL 405. Nothing to brag about but increased from Jan now so I'm happy.

Hope to be of some help on here and have been contemplating a AAS 17aa cycle for myself so will be looking for some help structuring one. I've read all the STD profiles and know them from when I researched them before just never experienced them myself.
Great lifts. I love powerlifting too. Are those raw or equipped?

I'd probably go with dymethazine for your first cycle. You are a big boy and DMZ is strong stuff and great for both strength and size.

Cycle and supports:
DYMETHAZI9E 40/40/40/40/40/60
AR1MACARE PRO 4/4/4/4/4/4

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25
SUP3R PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1

You can buy all except your SERM (nolva or clomid) from nutri-verse.com - use discount code SAVE10NOW to get 10% off. DYMETHAZI9E Perfect Cycle + one extra bottle of AR1MACARE is a good deal for sure.

PowerLifter23

PowerLifter23

Awards
Hi. Thanks for the reply. All my current lifts are raw. SQ/DL with a light belt. My bests lifts were Bench raw (I could never get a shirt to work for me) SQ/DL in a squat suit.

I'm not familiar with DMZ but will research it. I'll look and see what I can find on here about it. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2