epistane/5-alpha test/ osta cycle

FitnessLuke

Awards
Okay my main question is about osta in this equation. Ive been taking osta for about 2 weeks with my 5-alpha ( I wasnt planning on epistane until I decided I did want to take a higher level drug) I just started epistane yesterday. Can I stack epi with ostarine for better anabolic result? I wanted to run osta 25 mgs this whole cycle and then 12.5 mg during pct.

The rest of my cycle looks like this
Week one: havoc 4 pills and 6 5alpha tabs and 25mg osta
Week two: same
Week three: same
Week four: same
Week five: bump epistane to 50mg
Week six: same 50 mg same 6 tabs and same 25 mgs of osta

Hows this look?

FitnessLuke

Awards
Also im game for adding in like max lmg, but gyno scares me.

FitnessLuke

Awards
Save the osta for pct...
Okay that makes sense to me...I wouldnt have started had I known I was going to do an epi cycle

So what is something I could add to my stack...shooting for 8-10 clean lbs

Considering a low dose non methylated tren p.h, but not sure if that would give me bad gyno

Shoulda gone dmz or superdrol, but the lethargy side scared me off. Im working full time and doing a mini mester so I need all my energy.

I may be able to get dbol...use a low dose of that or a low dose superdrol clone?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Okay that makes sense to me...I wouldnt have started had I known I was going to do an epi cycle

So what is something I could add to my stack...shooting for 8-10 clean lbs

Considering a low dose non methylated tren p.h, but not sure if that would give me bad gyno

Shoulda gone dmz or superdrol, but the lethargy side scared me off. Im working full time and doing a mini mester so I need all my energy.

I may be able to get dbol...use a low dose of that or a low dose superdrol clone?
How much research have you done, exactly?

FitnessLuke

Awards
How much research have you done, exactly?
I mean enough to know stackin two methylated compounds will get me bashed. Tren clones im not too imformed of, but the progesterone part scares me (maybe just the word). I know superdrol is an insane bulker, but notorious for making you feel like **** and id rather feel good then crappy. Solid pct. Im going with toremifene, daa, and formeron.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I mean enough to know stackin two methylated compounds will get me bashed. Tren clones im not too imformed of, but the progesterone part scares me (maybe just the word). I know superdrol is an insane bulker, but notorious for making you feel like **** and id rather feel good then crappy. Solid pct. Im going with toremifene, daa, and formeron.
It seems like your just adding in things for the sake of. Run what you have then plan for the next rsther than just throw things in

FitnessLuke

Awards
It seems like your just adding in things for the sake of. Run what you have then plan for the next rsther than just throw things in
You make a solid point...Well dose the cycle seem solid otherwise

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

FitnessLuke

Awards