Is it worth it?

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I'm cutting right now,
Epi-30/30/30/30
Tr3st-100/100/100/100
Do you all think it would be worth it to add in another 4 weeks of maybe:
Tr3n and Furaza-300 or tr3st? Or do you think I'd be better off to just finish this 4 weeks and continue into pct?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why wouldn't you simply up the dose of Epi and run it for 6 weeks?Epi at 45mg/day and keep TR3ST at 100mg/day?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
IMO

Scissors are for cutting.

Epi isnt worthwhile at 4 weeks.

Why are you using aromatizing compound to cut, I'd personally rather stay dry.

Tren and Epi would have been nice.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO Scissors are for cutting. Epi isnt worthwhile at 4 weeks. Why are you using aromatizing compound to cut, I'd personally rather stay dry. Tren and Epi would have been nice.
TR3ST works well for cutting and recomping too. Water is not fat. Keep estrogen in check and you're good to go - hell, I know people who cut on Dbol and Deca.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
We all know someone who does things 1 way or another, that's why I said IMO.

I'm sure he can do just fine on what he's using, and I agree, he should just go 6 weeks with Epi at this point.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I would get more Epi, but I feel like tr3n and furaza would be better to dry me out on the last four weeks. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
How far in are you?

I should have asked this ? first lol

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I think extending Epi to 6 weeks would be ideal to get the most out of what you started.

If it was me, I'd probably add Tren to the mix to, but only if your gunna go 6 weeks or better.

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
I think extending Epi to 6 weeks would be ideal to get the most out of what you started. If it was me, I'd probably add Tren to the mix to, but only if your gunna go 6 weeks or better.
I might just extend the epi. I can get epi pretty cheap since I work with a supp shop. I wanna get some Tr3n but I don't wanna have to buy the tren and the AI, although I do have some letro on hand that I could dose.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You can do anything you put your mind to lol

Should have planned a little better bro.

Maybe just run Epi & Trest for 6 this go at it.
Run the Tren later on down the line.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I might just extend the epi. I can get epi pretty cheap since I work with a supp shop. I wanna get some Tr3n but I don't wanna have to buy the tren and the AI, although I do have some letro on hand that I could dose.
You run inhibit p with tren not an AI. Or do you mean for the trest?
Edit: epi 45mg for 6 weeks with tren for 6 would make an awesome cut. Just make sure you have the inhibit p for prolactin control.
Trest is good to!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You run inhibit p with tren not an AI. Or do you mean for the trest?Edit: epi 45mg for 6 weeks with tren for 6 would make an awesome cut. Just make sure you have the inhibit p for prolactin control. Trest is good to!
Usually on AI is enough with compounds like trendione. No estrogen = no gyno.Inhibit P or Prolactrone is good to have on hand though.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Usually on AI is enough with compounds like trendione. No estrogen = no gyno.Inhibit P or Prolactrone is good to have on hand though.
So either both, or just inhibit p ;) I'd do both. Just to be safe. Tren is no joke.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd also run both, inhibit p seems legit, especially for the price lol

Better safe than sorry
Oh it's legit, its sns. :) Iv used it in the past and have seen many positive benefits.
On trendione Inhibit p will do its job.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iv'e also benefitted from inhibit-p, +1

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
You can do anything you put your mind to lol

Should have planned a little better bro.

Maybe just run Epi & Trest for 6 this go at it.
Run the Tren later on down the line.

id do this. Your already running with it, IMO it makes sense to just keep it going. After all, you have the best parts of epi ahead of you. And like gohard said, if you keep your estrogen in check there's no reason you can't attain good results with trest on board-especially since your already running it at this point. (This is only from what I hear though- im currently running trest now at 50mg so I can't really say from full experience)

How does it feel at 100? Are you experiencing any sides? What AI/dose?