IN-Rage

dr.mattdogg

Awards
just ordered some in-rage off 1fast400 and was wondering if anyone on this board used it before and if so how did it work. it got a lot of hype on a few other boards i went to, but unfortunately it was taken off the market, so i decided to buy some before 1fast ran out.

nightop

Awards
I use it once every two weeks pre-workout or if I'm unusually tired or unmotivated.. two *snorts* 15 mins pre-w/o and then another two immediately before I start. I think its a good product.... nothing outrageous, yet effective for my needs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To me this is the type of supp I find unecessary I find once you get into the gym and get the first couple sets in you find plenty of energy to kick ass. That's the way it always is with me anyhow.

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by DreamWeaver
To me this is the type of supp I find unecessary I find once you get into the gym and get the first couple sets in you find plenty of energy to kick ass. That's the way it always is with me anyhow.
you took the words right outta my mouth bro, if you aint hyped after about 3 sets then you really aren't as dedicated as you thought you were, even if im sick with the flu, all it takes is a few sets and a pump and im ready to tear the walls out baby.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah baby lol once the adrenaline starts flowin there's no stopin me.

dr.mattdogg

Awards
yeah i usually have no problem with motivation, but i find that on my cuttin cycles, i go in the gym and im tired and just cant find the motivation to put in a real workout. This may be due to lack of sleep ive been gettin lately, or the fact that my gym wont turn up the damn heat. i take a rest and my heart slows back down. i like to sweat when i workout
but thnx for the help guys

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
with a name like In Rage, it's gotta be uh... good? :D naw, all ya need is an ideal, a mental image... take that to the gym and compare where you currently are, with the mental image... and then with the tubby fatsack posers in the gym... that'll motivate ya

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Have never tried it. I have heard only positive things about it. Personally, I am like the others and don't have a hard time getting the adrenaline going during a workout.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Waste of money. All you need is a good carb/protein meal pre-workout and a positive attitude.