PCT questions

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I have run quite a few pH cycles, and I know all about PCT, why, and how to run it. But I have some other questions regarding it. My friend who I used to live with has run a couple cycles of 3 week m1t. (I know its trash and all that stuff) Anyway I hadn't seen him in a couple months until last week. He told me what he was running/had run, and I asked him if he took any PCT afterwards. He didn't have a clue what I was talking about. Anyway I broke it down to him and explain the different types and reasons why... to be the best of my knowledge. But he asked me a question I had no clue about. Lets say a person takes a 3 week cycle of m1t, and they don't run PCT afterwards. Will their body/hormone levels eventually return to normal over the course of time? Or will they remain suppressed forever. If it reverts back to homeostasis, about how long does that take? I told him I would ask around and find out then we could see what he needs to do for PCT. (He turned pale as a ghost when I told him all about his hormones while on and off the stuff... Guess thats what a lack of research does lol)

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The HPTA will recover gradually. It really varies on the person on recovery. Some do have problems and thats when posts for help appear.

Blood tests are the only proper way to know if you are not suppressed.

GymRat06

Board Supporter
Awards
The HPTA will recover gradually. It really varies on the person on recovery. Some do have problems and thats when posts for help appear.

Blood tests are the only proper way to know if you are not suppressed.
Marcus is right. They will eventualy , slowly , come back to normal mostly. Marcus basicaly covered it. If i were him id get some 6 OXO or Nolva to be safe.

Mavs

Awards
Some would say you could damage yourself so bad, you may never return. But, I agree with the previous post that you will return to normal in time. If he didn't do prpoer PCT immediatly, then Clomid would be the best choice now. It is a proven male fertility drug.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar situation myself some time ago, I came back but it took 6 months, I had to limit exercise and take lots of zinc and no androgens or creatine, low weights and sets, it sucked

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar situation myself some time ago, I came back but it took 6 months, I had to limit exercise and take lots of zinc and no androgens or creatine, low weights and sets, it sucked
Why no creatine?

THA GONZ

Awards
It is very possible to be shut down and never recover but it is highly unlikely. It usually only occurs when people do very long cycles with no breaks or pct for extended periods of time. It would be almost impossible to be shut down that hard on a short cycle.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I agree, mine was over 12 weeks (I got greedy for weights) and I cut out the creatine because it made the gyno worse, just the way it worked in my case.