Xtreme DMZ cycle questions/suggestions

ctruj

Awards
Hello all, new to this site so thanks for any input. All feedback is appreciated, even if it's you telling me I am dumb just explain why and I thank you for it. I'm 23 years old, 5'6, 165lbs. Max's: Bench-275 Squat-325, DeadLift-375.

Anyway, I have had Xtreme DMZ along with the PCT sitting around for quite some time, doing research as well as waiting for me to hit more of a plateau in the gym before I decide to start using when I was still making solid natural gains. My idea for my little cycle here goes as follows:

Animal Pak Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
ILN Cycle Support
Spring Valley Milk Thistle - 1000mg/pill
Xtreme DMZ: 3/day, 30 days

Pre-Workout: Hyde / 1MR ( I have both, depending on how late I lift I will change between because sleeping after using Hyde is sometimes difficult lol )
Scivation Xtend(BCAAs) during workout - I haven't tried yet however I've heard great things.
Gold Standard Whey Protein: post workout as well as in between lunch/dinner.

PCT - Liquid Clomid: 40 per drop, 30 per bottle. (2 bottles just to be safe)
Xtreme PCT?

Here lies the basis of this post to see if the Xtreme PCT (over the counter estrogen blocker/test booster) is worth taking as well or would I be fine with the Clomid itself? Should I get a different test booster? I don't want to see the lack of libido and increase in lethargy during PCT as I have seen people have in other posts/logs. However, the majority of information I've seen from logs are people who are too lazy or cheap to purchase a SERM and trying to stack a bunch of other products to make up for it, which I find absurd since I could still acquire it while I'm halfway across the world in Afghanistan. As far as the use on the Clomid goes I've read of different suggestions such as 40/40/20/20, 40 all across, 50/40/30/20. What would be the best dosage for a DMZ PCT?

Also, I've seen some people who take 2/day of DMZ for a month and a half, although I've seen people bash taking pro-hormones for longer than 30 days. As well as that being stated on the bottle. What are people's thoughts on the 3/day month or 2/day month and a half?

The Cycle support is another question I have, serving size says 2/day with 60 servings. When should I being taking that? I've heard from a week to a few weeks beforehand, or just when you start the cycle itself and during the PCT. I have enough servings to last throughout the cycle and PCT so just wondering if it's necessary to take during PCT or just the cycle itself where it's the most intense on your liver.

Again, I appreciate all feedback and suggestions. Any recommended products, thoughts.. whatever. If you think it's a good cycle, then I appreciate the read and any input as well. Hope to hear from you all.

Edit: Stupid of me not to include the information on some of the products I asked questions on.

Liquid Clomid:
40mg/ml (one drop)

Xtreme DMZ:
Serving - 1 Capsule

17beta-hydroxy 2 alpha, 17-beta-dimethyl 5alpha, androstan 3-on azine : 16mg
Milk thistle (80% silymarin) : 100mg
N-Acetyl-L-Cystine(NAC) : 100mg
Tongkat Ali(Long Jack) : 100mg

Xtreme PCT:
Serving - 1 Capsule

Testosterone Boost:
TRIBULUS terrestris 250mg (containing 90% total saponins) Fenugreek Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia : 350mg
Anti-Estrogen:
6, 17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol 3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene : 75mg
Liver Guard:
N-Acetyl-L-Cystine(NAC), Milk thistle (80% silymarin) : 200mg
Heart Guard:
Red Yeast Rice, CoQ10 : 100mg
Prostate:
Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract : 100mg

Iron Labs Nutrition Cycle Assist:
Serving - 2 capsules

N-Acetyl Cystenine(NAC) : 900mg
Milk Thistle (from extract) : 825mg
Hawthorn Berry (1.8% Vitexin) : 400mg
Saw Palmetto (45% Fatty Acids) : 200mg
Celery Seed Extract : 100mg
Grape Seed Extract : 100mg
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) : 100mg
Pantothenic Acid : 45mg
Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) : 20mg
Policosanol : 20mg
Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine HCL) : 10mg

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, new to this site so thanks for any input. All feedback is appreciated, even if it's you telling me I am dumb just explain why and I thank you for it. I'm 23 years old, 5'6, 165lbs. Max's: Bench-275 Squat-325, DeadLift-375. Anyway, I have had Xtreme DMZ along with the PCT sitting around for quite some time, doing research as well as waiting for me to hit more of a plateau in the gym before I decide to start using when I was still making solid natural gains. My idea for my little cycle here goes as follows: Animal Pak Multi-Vitamin Fish Oil ILN Cycle Support Spring Valley Milk Thistle - 1000mg/pill Xtreme DMZ: 3/day, 30 days Pre-Workout: Hyde / 1MR ( I have both, depending on how late I lift I will change between because sleeping after using Hyde is sometimes difficult lol ) Scivation Xtend(BCAAs) during workout - I haven't tried yet however I've heard great things. Gold Standard Whey Protein: post workout as well as in between lunch/dinner. PCT - Liquid Clomid: 40 per drop, 30 per bottle. (2 bottles just to be safe) Xtreme PCT? Here lies the basis of this post to see if the Xtreme PCT (over the counter estrogen blocker/test booster) is worth taking as well or would I be fine with the Clomid itself? Should I get a different test booster? I don't want to see the lack of libido and increase in lethargy during PCT as I have seen people have in other posts/logs. However, the majority of information I've seen from logs are people who are too lazy or cheap to purchase a SERM and trying to stack a bunch of other products to make up for it, which I find absurd since I could still acquire it while I'm halfway across the world in Afghanistan. As far as the use on the Clomid goes I've read of different suggestions such as 40/40/20/20, 40 all across, 50/40/30/20. What would be the best dosage for a DMZ PCT? Also, I've seen some people who take 2/day of DMZ for a month and a half, although I've seen people bash taking pro-hormones for longer than 30 days. As well as that being stated on the bottle. What are people's thoughts on the 3/day month or 2/day month and a half? The Cycle support is another question I have, serving size says 2/day with 60 servings. When should I being taking that? I've heard from a week to a few weeks beforehand, or just when you start the cycle itself and during the PCT. I have enough servings to last throughout the cycle and PCT so just wondering if it's necessary to take during PCT or just the cycle itself where it's the most intense on your liver. Again, I appreciate all feedback and suggestions. Any recommended products, thoughts.. whatever. If you think it's a good cycle, then I appreciate the read and any input as well. Hope to hear from you all.
As far as the Xtreme PCT, I don't know what's in it so I can't recommend whether or not it's worthwhile to use it. However, I do think I recognize the name and I'm pretty sure I think ill of the manufacturer, so I'd hazard a guess that the product sucks. Regardless, the Clomid alone should cover your needs. The dosing on the Clomid should be 50mg/ml, and you'll want it to run it at 50/50/25/25. For dosing the DMZ, again, we need to know what the pill dosing is to make a recommendation. Just saying "take two pills" or "take three pills" doesn't give us enough information. That said, DMZ at a moderate dose for six weeks is acceptable as DMZ is not overly harsh. Cycle support dosing, again, requires more information before a recommendation can be made. What's in it? How much of each ingredient per serving? Does the label suggest one serving per day or two? These are things we need to know. It is probably a good idea to run cycle support through your PCT.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme dmz is 16 mg/cap. I think most would agree that you could run it at 32(2 caps) for 6 weeks and see good results. Or you could run it at 32 for 3-4 weeks then jump to 48(3 caps) for the remainder.

For pct, if anything I would get an AI to run two weeks past your serm.

Mystere3

Awards
I'd start at 32 and run it for at least 3 weeks. After that maybe 2 more weeks at 48 if you tolerate the first 3 well.

ctruj

Awards
As far as the Xtreme PCT, I don't know what's in it so I can't recommend whether or not it's worthwhile to use it. However, I do think I recognize the name and I'm pretty sure I think ill of the manufacturer, so I'd hazard a guess that the product sucks. Regardless, the Clomid alone should cover your needs. The dosing on the Clomid should be 50mg/ml, and you'll want it to run it at 50/50/25/25. For dosing the DMZ, again, we need to know what the pill dosing is to make a recommendation. Just saying "take two pills" or "take three pills" doesn't give us enough information. That said, DMZ at a moderate dose for six weeks is acceptable as DMZ is not overly harsh. Cycle support dosing, again, requires more information before a recommendation can be made. What's in it? How much of each ingredient per serving? Does the label suggest one serving per day or two? These are things we need to know. It is probably a good idea to run cycle support through your PCT.
That was dumb of me not to include that information, I did an edit on the post to include the information on all of those products. Thanks.