tren and breathing difficulties

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
its my 1st time using tren ace and i have noticed some trouble breathing since i added it to my stack. i have to take extra time to catch my breath between sets and cardio is out of the question. blood pressure is 120/82(using celery seed) and it feels like tightness in chest.anyone else experience this while using tren?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Tren, winny, and nandro phenylprop have all made doing cardio difficult at times for me (usually by killing what little endurance I seem to have), but I've never had a tightness in the chest or anything from tren unless I got a "tren cough." Be careful.

ManBeast

dego

Awards
its my 1st time using tren ace and i have noticed some trouble breathing since i added it to my stack. i have to take extra time to catch my breath between sets and cardio is out of the question. blood pressure is 120/82(using celery seed) and it feels like tightness in chest.anyone else experience this while using tren?
Tren is the only thing that made me suck wind like M1T did when doing cardio.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Tren is the only thing that made me suck wind like M1T did when doing cardio.
my endurance is fine on tren but the pumps on the muscles in my shin when I run....un-Godly...awful.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
If your bp is good, I wonder if it could be cramps in the parasternal intercostals muscles between your ribs, maybe even those muscles are getting pumped?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i just did my last shot of tren tonight so i'll see if my breathing improves in a couple days. i t just seems that walking up a couple flights of steps and i'm breathing heavy and it started when i began using tren 8 weeks ago. will it stop me from using tren again-probably not!

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
makes sense

If your bp is good, I wonder if it could be cramps in the parasternal intercostals muscles between your ribs, maybe even those muscles are getting pumped?
that's a good insight, don't know if it's accurate but it makes a lot of sense.

freakin' crazy pumps on tren...never this bad when I used it before...but I'm still not having breathing, just lower back and painful painful painful calf pumps.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand the causes behind "tren cough". What exactly is it and is it even real? It seems a lot of these things get carried over from ppl using fina pellets and all this and that - the impurities and binders.

Im using BD's Para in my stack and so far i havent noticed any uncommon sides (however it is just now week 5)

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
tren cough
two possibilities:

BA getting into the blood too quickly (injecting too close to a vein)
and
tren irritates the lungs all by itself

and yes, it's absolutely real...it's misery for like 5 minutes