Another cutting cycle check thread - AnabolicMinds.com

Another cutting cycle check thread

Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Check my cutting cycle, please

Hey guys, Im currently in the middle of my annual summertime cutting diet. Im about 5'8" 180 and probably 14 or 15% BF(Not really sure, need to get that checked). I was up to 195 or so in the middle of december. Cutting is going well now, but Im also sitting on a few bottles of MOHN and Mdien. That keep staring at me every night.

I have 2 bottles of Omega's MOHN, (Thanks to HUGE for those) and some Mdien from 1fast. Im thinking of a 6week cycle to try to harden up and help preserve my strength in the gym while cutting. So here's what I have so far.

Cycle History:
    3 week M1T, 4AD cycle (Went well, gained tons of strength but felt like a mac truck ran me over by the end of it. Even with Nolva I felt like I was shut down for a while after it.)

4 week 1AD/4AD Oral cycle (I liked that one very well, nice gains, didn't lose everything right after coming off. Just expensive.)

4 week Legal Gear Hydroxytest transdermal cycle. (Good cycle, because it was the 1st! )

Possible cycle:

Weeks 1-6 MOHN 16mgs a day
    Weeks 1-6 Mdien 8 or 12 mgs a day (That's where im not sure)
    Weeks 6-8 Nolva 40mgs
    Weeks 8-10 Nolva 20mgs

And of course the typical Rala, Multi, Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, etc. etc.....

I have tried searching for some decent logs of people doing this, but have found very few. I would also appreciate anyone pointing me to a good log or 2.

So, any advice or flames, Im ready for them.

Thanks again!!

I'd throw Clen in there for 2 weeks then another ECA on the off weeks of Clen. I dont really think you need both MDien and M4OHN. Run one of them and a good fat burner and you'll be set. If you run M4OHN, bump the dose up to 30-45 mg's split into 3 daily doses. Of course make sure your diet is dialed in cause it doesnt matter what your running, if your diet sucks, your cycle will fail.
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I had thought about Clen. Never really used it before, but I know a few people that really like it.

I only have 2 bottles of the MOHN and they are 4mg a piece. If I were to run 40mgs a day, those bottles would only last me 18 days. I have heard that MOHN takes a while to really get into your system and start working.

As far as diet goes, I think I'm ok with that. As a matter of fact, I think I'm not eating enough. I've been hovering around 2k calories a day. With a 5day split, and cardio on about 3 of those days.

I have been using some thermogenics, but am also not sure about running them while on a cycle. When I did my M1T cycle my BP ran up to about 140. Kinda high for me. But then again, that is M1T.

Thanks for the advice.

Im open to any suggestions!
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by RSX-S
    I had thought about Clen. Never really used it before, but I know a few people that really like it.

I only have 2 bottles of the MOHN and they are 4mg a piece. If I were to run 40mgs a day, those bottles would only last me 18 days. I have heard that MOHN takes a while to really get into your system and start working.

As far as diet goes, I think I'm ok with that. As a matter of fact, I think I'm not eating enough. I've been hovering around 2k calories a day. With a 5day split, and cardio on about 3 of those days.

I have been using some thermogenics, but am also not sure about running them while on a cycle. When I did my M1T cycle my BP ran up to about 140. Kinda high for me. But then again, that is M1T.

Thanks for the advice.

Im open to any suggestions!
    Yeah I'd never run a thermo with M1T. I tried it once and my BP spiked also. M4 is a lot more mild and will allow you to run an ECA without any BP probs. (for most people). Also make sure your getting enough time off. As we all know muscle grows outside of the gym. Get at least 2 full days off in there.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another 1st cycle advice thread!
    By jbingham in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:15 PM
  2. Planning HUGE spring cut cycle...check 'er out
    By san731 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:31 AM
  3. Another first cycle thread - opinions?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 11:05 AM
  4. Check Out My New Cutting Cycle
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 07:50 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 10:00 AM