Can Someone Check my PCT and Help with some Questions

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
I’m currently at the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] week on my Epistane Cycle, yesterday I increased my dose to 50mg and planning to end it at 50mg, I will do 6 weeks in total.
My first question will be: Is 50mg is not going to be to much to end cycle? Thinking about risks of Estrogen Rebound? As one guy from support team told me to decrease the dose at the end to avoid the risk of Estrogen Rebound.
For PCT I have: Post Cycle 3X All in one PCT by Vital Labs, DAA Test Booster by Primaforce, Strong Fish Oil and Joint Support and Tamoxifen. I'm also thinkinf of adding Driven Sports Lean Xtreme to my PCT at probably third week on my PCT

Yesterday I also ordered Clomid as well as I found that many people recommend Clomid over Nolva for Epistane PCT, I can’t remember the exact reason why at the moment but you all should know what I’m talking about. So here where my second question comes, which one you think I should use Tamoxifen or Clomid? I been even told to use both but isn’t that too much just for Epi?

Thanks

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd use nolva 20/20/10/10.

For cortisol use reduce Xt starting week 3. I personally like it better than lean extreme as do many others.

End your cycle at 50mg. With a proper pct consisting of a serm and an AI that is ran 2 weeks past your serm you'll be fine.

Tapering down dosages is old school stuff. when rc companies didn't exist. So you would have to pulse your cycle and then taper down.
Tell that guy who told you that it's time to do some new research.

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Thanks for answering
you wrote "serm and an AI that is ran 2 weeks past your serm" By AI you ment Post Cycle 3X or what? I didn't understand that part.

So I think I stay with nolva 20/20/10/10 and my Post Cycle 3X like it was planned with reduce Xt then.

What is the best times to take nolva?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks for answering
you wrote "serm and an AI that is ran 2 weeks past your serm" By AI you ment Post Cycle 3X or what? I didn't understand that part.

So I think I stay with nolva 20/20/10/10 and my Post Cycle 3X like it was planned with reduce Xt then.

What is the best times to take nolva?
AI=aromatase inhibitor
Look it up and run it 0/0/x/x/x/x in pct. formeron works. Or arimistane.

Take nolva in the morning

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
Ok so as soon I finish my cycle Next day I start taking my Post Cycle 3X with 20mg Nolva and Test Booster. Then after two weeks I lower nolva to 10mg and add AI with Cortisol Blocker to my PCT for another two weeks? Right?
0/0/x/x.... Full dose for two weeks?

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
I will get Arimistane as my AI (Redefine Revolution PCT Black) as it looks like the easiest one to get here in uk. How should I dose it? 1 serving a day?

Sw1pe

Sw1pe

Awards
I read few more times those posts more carefully and now I understood much better At the end I did bought Formeron as it looks almost same as Formabolic just much easier to get it here in uk.
So 0/0/x/x/x/x means to start it after two weeks and continue for 4 weeks? Do I need to take two pumps a day for all those 4 weeks? Is it the same with Reduce XT? Start after two weeks and continue for 4weeks?

Also guys, do you lower your daily calories when you come of the cycle and start PCT? I know some people lower they cals from above Maintenance to Maintenance when they start PCT