On-cycle gyno fight plan

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
To summarize, I'm one week into my first halo cycle, and I have itching, burning, cramping, and pebbles in my manboobs. (Always had the pebbles since puberty.) Went to the doc and he confirmed I have extra adipose tissue. The women in my family are all stacked, so I figure I'm genetically prone to gyno.

I don't have letro, so I need to work with what I've got. Here's what I'm thinking:

Nolva: 20 mg/day
Formeron: 4 pumps/day
PES Erase: 4 caps/day
Halo: 50 mg/day, up to 75 once gyno is under control

Do those dosages look right? Should I add or remove anything? Should I express order some letro?

Any help is appreciated, I'm starting to freak out over here :-\

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If your had gyno to start, you should have been running formeron from start to finish IMO.

So now, it's either stop cycle and handle it correctly and run it when your fully prepared and have it handled.

Or

Run the nolva an formeron and hope it resolves the issues, which it very we'll may.

But, if it gets worse and you resort to letro in pct, your most likely gunna lose your gains anyway. So it's really up to you bro.

kolejorg

Awards
Get letro. Run the nolva everyday and once you have letro add that in. Wether you want to continue cycle is advice I can't give. But for sure order letro.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Get letro. Run the nolva everyday and once you have letro add that in. Wether you want to continue cycle is advice I can't give. But for sure order letro.
How would you dose the letro?

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Ok my nolva finally arrived in the mail yesterday. (Letro still will be a while.) I was paranoid about the gyno so I front loaded with 50 mg throughout the day. So yesterday I took 50mg nolva + 50mg halo, and the nipples are noticeably better.

Is liver toxicity something I need to be concerned about taking nolva and halo at the same time?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
20mg of Nolva is plenty bro. I'd only use the Nolva until it's under control with Formeron. Once it's under control just continue with the Formeron and drop the Nolva.