Opinions on how to run next cycle?

Jman29

Awards
My question is at the very bottom, directly below is as much info as I think you guys may need to help me out.

29years old
Lifting for 10 years, some times on and off.
220lbs
6' 4"
15% bf

2500 cal
200-250 protein (salmon, tuna, chicken, whey, nuts)
50-100 carb and fat, carbs mainly for morning Then pre and post workout (peanuts and oats, apples, oranges)

Workout is a 4 day split, mid to high reps, works well for me.

So 8 months ago I ran a cycle of halo with really good results. Without changing my routine and only increasing my calories and protein I lost 4 inches on my waist, put 3.5 inches on shoulders (54" shoulders!!!!) , an inch on each arms, Weight stayed the same. During the cycle I used
Halo Extreme - 2 Bottle 50/50/75/75/75
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx 2.0 - 1 bottle
Pct- Nolva 20/20/20/10, daa, tested nnutrition anti estrogen with 9 oxo-xanthenes

I'm thinking about doing another cycle, slightly different, my question is...well, what do you think on the changes and should I use Epi as well....info is listed below:

Throughout the whole cycle, before and after I also take extra omega 3, extra glucosamine, lots of water, veggiegreens.

Halo extreme 75/100/100/100/100
Lecheek cycle nutrition armor
Maby stack with epi???? 30/30/30/30/30

Pct nolva 20/20/20/10/10, daa, Lecheek nutrition ad-3pct. Possably anti estrogen with 9 oxo-xanthenes from tested nutrition.

What do you guys think about this run? What are your thoughts on adding epi? My job is much more physical this time around So cardio is taken care of and I get physically drained on the 12 hour shifts, particularly my shoulders and biceps from all the lifting similar to front raises I have to do. In one day I can go from lifting 5lb objects to 25 to 90lbs objects, we have cranes but I like being physical...So The goal is to increase size of my shoulders and rhomboids, tri and bi, reduce a small amount of bodyfat on waist.

Thanks in advance

BiggieG

Awards
I wouldn't stack halo and epi. Both methylated compounds. Would be pretty harsh on the old liver. I would run either the halo or the epi. Maybe go with epi since you did halo last time. Or consider DMZ as I've heard some good things about it.

Looseunitwa

Looseunitwa

Awards
If you worried about being lethargic, physically drained, I would run trest with either halo only or epi only.
Trest will help you with lethargy totally and will give you increased energy, libido and growth along with the PH you choose I assure you

Jman29

Awards
Since I had good gains with halo, I'm Definitly running it again. I. Have it on order. I'll look at trest, never heard of it.