Formeron and children

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
So I've heard concerns about Formeron rubbing off on children. I'm trying to understand how big of an issue it is.

I have a 1 year-old son and a 3 year-old daughter. I'm divorced, so I only see them 2-3 times a week. Is it really only an issue if you touch them right after applying, while it's still wet? Or should I even be concerned about holding them several hours after applying?

Hopefully somebody can chime in who understands this stuff better than i do.

Mystere3

Awards
Just put it on an area where you're going to be wearing clothes and it won't be a problem

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've heard concerns about Formeron rubbing off on children. I'm trying to understand how big of an issue it is.

I have a 1 year-old son and a 3 year-old daughter. I'm divorced, so I only see them 2-3 times a week. Is it really only an issue if you touch them right after applying, while it's still wet? Or should I even be concerned about holding them several hours after applying?

Hopefully somebody can chime in who understands this stuff better than i do.
Put it on ur inner thighs, let it dry, and cover up. No issues.

heavyweight83

heavyweight83

Awards
Im in a similar position as you , I followed brundels advice after applying somewhere hidden (inner thighs) I usually wait 10minutes until dry and then use a cloth to brush of the glimmer flakes (that's dried formestane) and cover the area so I can assure no flakes "fall" around when I'm with my boys

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, you do not want to have direct contact and it is recommended to apply in an area that would be covered.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I must be tired. I thought the title said - Formestane for Children. lol "Nobody fucs with little Billy"

Does anyone use the feet region? I like it for my Trenazone, when other areas are used up or I'm getting into bed with the Mrs.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, it is a small surface area and you can't spread out 2-4 pumps adequately. Can it work- yes. Is it ideal- no. Chest, shoulders, inner thighs and back of knees are ideal.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
How do you know if my mutant size feet won't take a full dose of hormones

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no way your mutant size feet are larger than your herculian sized chest or leg.