winstrol and UA??

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
i was going to take some UA for 2 weeks as recommended, and at the reccomended dosage.

Im also going to be doing a cycle of winny and 1-test

NOw how long should I take off after the UA, before beginning the winny?

plan so far is this.....

weeks 1-2 UA @ reccomended dosage
weeks 3-4 OFF
weeks 5--10 50mg/day winstrol tabs
weeks 7-10 T1pro @ reccomended dosage.

starting day 1 of week 11

300mg/day clomid
100mg/day clomid next 10 days
50mg/day clomid next 10 days

21 days total.

INPUT INPUT INPUT INPUT!!!......much appreciated thank

also will have my anti-oxidants, multi-V's etc to go along with it.

h19

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Id cycle the UA on and off while on your cycle of 1-test and winny. The reason you run a cycle while cutting is to preserve muscle mass primarly and obviously to increase hardness and vascularity.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
thanks, you dont think it could be a problem using the UA with a 17aa like winstrol? I know its overstated what everyone says about the UA and liver, but I know winstrol is def taxing on the liver

I might just do that though.

h19

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
thanks, you dont think it could be a problem using the UA with a 17aa like winstrol? I know its overstated what everyone says about the UA and liver, but I know winstrol is def taxing on the liver

I might just do that though.

h19
I suppose that is a good point as well. We know that the winny does strain the liver and there is speculation that UA does as well. Might make it a bit rough on the liver if both are run at the same time...

U of R Man

Awards
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

I suppose that is a good point as well. We know that the winny does strain the liver and there is speculation that UA does as well. Might make it a bit rough on the liver if both are run at the same time...

I'd make sure youre taking plenty of ALA and milk thistle always worked great for me too...I don't know what else the bro's on this board use for liver protection, but ALA and milk thistle is the way I always go and I haven't had any problems yet...