Pain in vastus lateralis post-injection? Help!

utk1976

Awards
I'm hoping that some of the more experienced pinners can help me out. Two days ago I put 3ml of 4OHTcyp into my left quad (vastus lateralis). The injection was uneventful, although it did bleed a bit more than usual.

The muscle is now quite sore, so much so that I cannot train the leg and it hurts to walk. I cannot see any signs of infection such as redness and/or swelling. There are no signs of bruising either, although it does "feel" like a DEEP thigh bruise.

I'm at a bit of loss as to what has happend here. Any thoughts? Your replies are much appreciated.

-UTK

MJ151

Awards
see the thread labeled "injecting HM gear products" for my similar experience with OHT.

BIGAINS

Awards
Don't worry bro OH-test is hard to keep in solution it probibly crystalized in the injection site. It will swell and get very sore/painfull, but should be gone in a week or two. throw a hot pack on it, the increased heat will provide more blood flow speeding the rate at which the crystals will get absorbed.

Did you buy it or make it your self? If you home brew bake the powder in the oven for a few hours to make sure ther is NO moisture, then mix it up at 75mg/ml using 3%ba and 20%bb. I like to make a powder/solvent mix, push it through the filter, and flush the filter with oil until I hit the desired mg/ml ratio. Hope this helps.

MJ151

Awards
Mine was purchased - HM Gear Test-OH which is 100mg/ml deconate in MCT oil with 3% Ethyl Alcohol. I added 15% BB to mine as somebody else suggested, which seemed to help slightly so it is now fairly close at 85 mg/ml. I've also tried cutting it with b12 which did not seem to do anything. I'll try the heat next time. Thanks.

utk1976

Awards
Ya know, you're right... It probably did crystalize. It's a good product, although not very strong in terms of anabolic activity - got it from DS, so I'm not concerned about the quality. More than anything, I was concerned that my technique was bad, but I don't think that's the case.

I plan to make a batch of 1-T cyp in the next few months. I'll try your suggested recipe then. Thanks for the input brol

-utk (Vols own all.)

Don't worry bro OH-test is hard to keep in solution it probibly crystalized in the injection site. It will swell and get very sore/painfull, but should be gone in a week or two. throw a hot pack on it, the increased heat will provide more blood flow speeding the rate at which the crystals will get absorbed.

Did you buy it or make it your self? If you home brew bake the powder in the oven for a few hours to make sure ther is NO moisture, then mix it up at 75mg/ml using 3%ba and 20%bb. I like to make a powder/solvent mix, push it through the filter, and flush the filter with oil until I hit the desired mg/ml ratio. Hope this helps.