First Cycle DMZ + Clen Log!

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
Hi everyone welcome to my log! Today begins my journey into the unknown. After careful consideration I want to document my first run with a PH. This is also my first time taking clenbuterol as well. My primary goals on cycle are to increase strength and lower body fat.

weight: 185
BF: 8-9%

DMZ: 40/40/40/60(Dependent on sides and results)/60

Clen: week 1- 40/60/60/80/80/100/100
Week 2- 80/100/100/100/100/100/100 (100mcg dose split into 2 50's upon waking and 3 pm)
Week 3 - off Week 4 - off
Week 5 - 60/80/80/100/100/100/100
week 6 - 100/100/100/100/100/100/100

On cycle: Cycle Support (by AI Sports), milk thistle, fish oil, glucosamine, MSM, garlic, ginkgo, additional multis and aminos

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/20/10
MASS HGH
AD-3 PCT: taken on third week of Nolvadex
Continued use of on cycle supps

Currently I train 6 days a week up to twice a day with cardio after my last lift.
On the log I'll try to record the following ~
Macros/workout+physical activity/sides/weight/mood and feelings/rehab/GPP and any other additional information I can :)

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
Shredded as fuark brah
Exactly haha! Thanks for tagging along for the ride and you definitely helped out in that decision Peppers :D I will post some pics later when I get a chance and an update later

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would never hang out at %6-7 bf or lower.

However, if that's your goal I'm subbed to see how it goes for ya man.
Dmz should be enjoyable :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
In!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Interested to see what this does to u. We have about the same weight , the same target weight and same height .

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
In, I'm taking clen in a couple weeks for the first time

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
I'm knee deep in finals week studying and finishing a project so I'll try to keep this short.

Day 1! Shoulders and arms
BTN wide grip military press 90 8x2 95 8x2
Side raise 20 8x2 25 8x2
Standing machine shrugs (idk the weight of rack) + 270 8x2 360 8x2 450 8x2 ~ struggled on last set
DB curl 30 8 45 8 50 8
EZ bar curl 80 8+8+6+6
DB French press 70 8 75 8 80 8
Dip machine 330 (max weight) 4x8

For cardio I did row machine high intensity less than 10 mins
Sauna sess 10 mins

I took the clen first thing in the morning before a walk at the beach and Olympus Labs DMZ when I got back before my workout
Gotta say the clen was very very subtle. I didn't notice any change until my workout, by the time I had gotten to side raises I was already sweating. I already sweat a lot but it was almost ridiculous how bad it was haha down the road I'll have to taper down my dosage probably and most likely will avoid the sauna and HIIT.
As far as shakes go, I tried reading the label on a bottle and had a hard time keeping completely still nothing too bad though

Additional info: forgot to mention I'm 6 feet tall. Don't expect to feel anything from the DMZ for atleast a week, time will tell. As far as my libido goes, it's still as high as always.
This should be fun!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In OP.

Let's see what happens.

Hard.Gainer

Hard.Gainer

Awards
I'm second week of clen and I hear ya about the sweating. It's pretty bad lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm second week of clen and I hear ya about the sweating. It's pretty bad lol
I had that type of sweating on my last cycle. Waking up to soaked sheets suck... and not a good soaking..

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
I had that type of sweating on my last cycle. Waking up to soaked sheets suck... and not a good soaking..
Hahaha I already am feeling the heat, especially in this SoCal bipolar weather!

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
Day 2 baby!

Only managed to get 4 hours of sleep and eat 2k cals yesterday, thank God I won't have school or work to stress over during summer (I just started trucking with my bro at night, no harsh labor)
carbs 50/fat 38/protein 29 will be upping the carbs and protein

Weight: 185.5 this morning

Cycle is just starting so I'm not expecting to feel much, my entire body is super sore from previous week's workouts, going to take today off. My friend wants me to do some calisthenics and gymnastics training with her, I'm totally new to it but it should be interesting ;)

Upped the clen to 60 today, it's slightly more pronounced than yesterday haha but I think I haven't reached my tolerance yet

After my final I'm going to use today as a cheat day and grub hard need more calories for sure

Lastly, I ordered Formeron to use as an on cycle AI. Got a little gyno paranoia because I remember having a mild case of lumpy nips in my teen years and figured it's always better to be safe than sorry

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Is clen usually only ran while on cycle? I've heard of some ppl continuing it into pct, but my first thought is that you'd want to stop it then and try to hold onto muscle

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Is clen usually only ran while on cycle? I've heard of some ppl continuing it into pct, but my first thought is that you'd want to stop it then and try to hold onto muscle
People use it pct so they can eat a large surplus while minimizing fat gain

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
Yeah I've heard of people running clen both on and off cycle, I wanted to experiment with it trying to lose fat while gaining muscle

Day 3: ABdomination
weighed in at 185.5 again and I cheated really hard last night, didn't bother recording cals but def ate over 4k

Warmup - Roman chair sit-ups 15
Dragon flags 10 8 8
Dragon flag(variation) 8 8
Hanging leg raise 8 8 8
Leg lift 24lb. ankle weights 10 10 8
Roman chairs again 25lb plate behind head 8 8 8
Really focusing on form at this point with static holds at the top of each movement

Upped the dosage of clen to 80

I'm not ruling out placebo by any means but I gotta say I'm already starting to feel "ON." Just feeling more positive when I'm alone and less afraid of conflict. I guess you could say more aggressive. Has anybody ever experienced DMZ so early?

I treat abs just the same as every other muscle group and it's given me some amazing results.
Decided to workout without any PWO no creatine, beta-alanine, etc. just trying to get that mind muscle connection back and to be honest it didn't make much of a difference!

Probably going to go in for a double workout tonight and see how it goes XD

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah I've heard of people running clen both on and off cycle, I wanted to experiment with it trying to lose fat while gaining muscle

Day 3: ABdomination
weighed in at 185.5 again and I cheated really hard last night, didn't bother recording cals but def ate over 4k

Warmup - Roman chair sit-ups 15
Dragon flags 10 8 8
Dragon flag(variation) 8 8
Hanging leg raise 8 8 8
Leg lift 24lb. ankle weights 10 10 8
Roman chairs again 25lb plate behind head 8 8 8
Really focusing on form at this point with static holds at the top of each movement

Upped the dosage of clen to 80

I'm not ruling out placebo by any means but I gotta say I'm already starting to feel "ON." Just feeling more positive when I'm alone and less afraid of conflict. I guess you could say more aggressive. Has anybody ever experienced DMZ so early?

I treat abs just the same as every other muscle group and it's given me some amazing results.
Decided to workout without any PWO no creatine, beta-alanine, etc. just trying to get that mind muscle connection back and to be honest it didn't make much of a difference!

Probably going to go in for a double workout tonight and see how it goes XD
DMZ has kicked in during the first week. It's been about that long right?

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
DMZ has kicked in during the first week. It's been about that long right?
Yeah well just finishing the third day and muscles are feeling tighter, also my nipples are feeling odd so I can't call it placebo at this point... taking the AD3PCT until formeron arrives just to be safe

philrokz

philrokz

Awards
Yeah I'm just about to finish dmz next week ran epi before dmz is da bomb felt it kick in in the first week at 45mg.
Overall I've gained about 12-14lb 7kgs strong as hell.
Expect your nuts to shrink up a bit lol don't stress about your nips man you're probably looking for it subconsciously.
Train strong eat well and the dmz will reward you.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah well just finishing the third day and muscles are feeling tighter, also my nipples are feeling odd so I can't call it placebo at this point... taking the AD3PCT until formeron arrives just to be safe
I felt the same way when I started adding higher doses of 1 Andro to my last cycle. It's a weird feeling.

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
Yeah I'm just about to finish dmz next week ran epi before dmz is da bomb felt it kick in in the first week at 45mg.
Overall I've gained about 12-14lb 7kgs strong as hell.
Expect your nuts to shrink up a bit lol don't stress about your nips man you're probably looking for it subconsciously.
Train strong eat well and the dmz will reward you.
Thanks guys, I'm just on the lookout be not going to let any thoughts of gyno hinder my training!

Day 4: Push/Pull
Weighed in at 185.2 today - no real weight change yet but I am feeling a whole lot different everywhere

DB incline 70 8 reps 80 8 85 8
Incline bench 135 8 185 8x2 (minor shoulder pain from old injury)
Cable fly's 100 8x3
Pec fly 150 8x4
Wide grip lat pull down 120 8 150 8x3
One arm rows 80 8 100 8x2
Cable rows 150 8 170 8 180 8 190 8
Iso row 180 8 230 8x3
Iso pull down 180 8
Trying to work on form and maximum range of motion for every lift

At 80 mcg not feeling the clen too much, going to bump up to 100 tomorrow.

Definitely enjoying the alpha feeling that's starting to kick in. Getting NARBs (no apparent reason boners haha) Muscles are getting tight almost like I'm walking around with a small pump. Right now time is my best friend, can't wait to see what's in store for me in a few weeks or days even :D

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I haven't heard about dmz giving an alpha feeling before...like epi?

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
I haven't heard about dmz giving an alpha feeling before...like epi?
Sorry I haven't posted in so long, been travelling a lot since I got out of class but still managing to lift, I'll just resume today where I left off. I don't know how to describe it, but in the gym I get the most ridiculous pumps. The feeling is just like a hard drive to move, I just feel more confident in every aspect

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Yeah dmz gives great pumps. It's not quite like epi with the alpha feeling though IMO.
Do you feel like it makes you more aggressive? Not in an uncontrollable trenbolone way of course, but you know what I mean.

Mystere3

Awards
Do you feel like it makes you more aggressive? Not in an uncontrollable trenbolone way of course, but you know what I mean.
Yeah. I actually don't get that much aggression from tren, tbh, at least not at 350/wk. sure I feel on but it's fine.

The thing that gives me the most aggression besides methyltren is m1t. I'm generally a very aggressive guy who doesn't mind fighting ppl at all and spent 10-15 years doing mma/martial arts so it's not a good combo. Stano is pretty crazy too.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Yeah. I actually don't get that much aggression from tren, tbh, at least not at 350/wk. sure I feel on but it's fine.

The thing that gives me the most aggression besides methyltren is m1t. I'm generally a very aggressive guy who doesn't mind fighting ppl at all and spent 10-15 years doing mma/martial arts so it's not a good combo. Stano is pretty crazy too.
Hope your not one of those people who go out of their way to start sht. Cause that pisses me off

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
First off I suck for not posting in awhile

Day 10: Shoulders and arms
weighed in at 190.1 lb up 5 and feeling bigger everywhere but mostly my upper back

Dips 4x15 no weight
cable pull down 100 8 110 8 120 8
French press 65 8 85 3x8
Curl 35 8 50 3x8
barbell curl 75 3x8
cable rope curls 100 3x8
BTN wide grip military press 95 8 115 3x8
Side raise 25 3x8
shrugs 6 plates 2x8 8 plates 3x8

Vascularity rising everywhere and abs are feeling much tighter. I was a little worried about sides initially but so far haven't felt anything bad besides heart pounding after heavy sets and ridiculous sweats. I feel great haha

themayor

themayor

Awards
Good job so far man, subbing this!
Are you still using AD-3 during cycle or not anymore?

Silverwolf

Silverwolf

Awards
Good job so far man, subbing this!
Are you still using AD-3 during cycle or not anymore?
Thanks! I switched to formeron for on cycle and will be using the rest of AD-3 during my pct. Although at this point I'm not worried about gyno whatsoever, I think my nipples were feeling weird due to the heavy change in hormones.

Day 11: Abs/Legs and Lower back
Weighing 191 today

Did heavy ab sess in the morning similar to the last time I hit them with a friend

PM:
Clean and front squat 185 3x8
Deadlift 185 8 295 8 345 2x8
Leg press 450 3x8
Quad extensions 225 3x8 90 1x20 (burnout)

Did 27 mins of high intensity stairs and 7 minutes of HIIT rowing in addition

Today I think for the first time I really felt the DMZ. My muscles would be pumped but I'd still feel like I could push out additional reps the entire lift. I literally wanted to lift more after every set. So far I've been sticking to a fairly structured workout scheme, after this week definitely going to start changing the way I lift.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
subbed. very interesting stack. keep us updated!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4