Molecular Nutrition Boldione

newob

newob

Awards
It seems this product is not on the prohormone banned list yet. Can anyone tell me what kind of gains if any are possible with this. Also what about lethargy and loss of libido with this, is it similar to 1-ad. And since 4-ad not available, what can be used to combat these sides.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never used it but from all the thousands of posts on this site, its not worth the money. You have to use a very high dose and get limited results.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Bloat-free gains but less than the general favorites (1-test, 4ad, sd, and so on). If it were cheap, some people would probably have a different opinion about it.

contact me at hotmail for info (same user ID)

hushdrops

Awards
Diol AndroPoise Update?

Bloat-free gains but less than the general favorites (1-test, 4ad, sd, and so on). If it were cheap, some people would probably have a different opinion about it.

Does anyone have an "updated" opinion on AndroPoise (or any other Diol version)? There's very little out there about the Diol except for mostly statements like" the Diol sucks in this case....".

I haven't seen any confirmation good or bad from any of the more "reputable" folks out there on the various boards. Anyone care to comment on the Diol?

Truck

Banned
Awards

you can catch it for $29.99/bottle, which is still $120 for 6 weeks @ 600mg. i've seen good results on other boards. no sides to speak of.

if you want EQ results without pinning and waiting forever, get boldenone base and put it in a transdermal.

hushdrops

Awards
you may want to consider researching TransD. 1,4 Andro before trying it

you can catch it for $29.99/bottle, which is still $120 for 6 weeks @ 600mg. i've seen good results on other boards. no sides to speak of.

if you want EQ results without pinning and waiting forever, get boldenone base and put it in a transdermal.
i'd research the board before going with the trans for 1,4 Andro. there's lots of mixed opinions and most of the experienced users seem not to perfer the trans.....

Truck

Banned
Awards
i'd research the board before going with the trans for 1,4 Andro. there's lots of mixed opinions and most of the experienced users seem not to perfer the trans.....
i didnt say "use 1,4ad transdermally", i said use boldenone. i also said "EQ" prior to that.

i would not use 1,4ad, a PH designed for oral administration (with a very high oral availability) transdermally. i would, however, use the base of the target hormone transdermally. it's been done with plenty of success.

hushdrops

Awards
i didnt say "use 1,4ad transdermally", i said use boldenone. i also said "EQ" prior to that.

i would not use 1,4ad, a PH designed for oral administration (with a very high oral availability) transdermally. i would, however, use the base of the target hormone transdermally. it's been done with plenty of success.
didn't realize you said the "real thing" this is the prohormone area, so i guess i just probaly read it as "boldione" -i have been up for way too long, time to sleep and quit looking for ErgoMax online. ha!

a realible source says that the powdrer used to produce EQ is in short supply right now from China, that's why British Dragon's prodcuts are underdosed quite a bit right now.......

Any feedback on the Diol of 1,4 Andro? (to keep this under the ProH. topic) ha!

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Oh, are we allowed to talk about this since it wasn't banned? email privately on hotmail (same user ID)