"Back Pumps"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard you guys talk about these and I don't know what you really mean. I have had a pain in the lower left side of my back in the area of the kidney on and off since I woke up one day pissing blood on an m1t cycle. Well anyway this ache still comes back on and off. I have no idea what it is, I had a ct scan and the doctors said nothing was wrong with me. It got really bad doing squats and deadlifts but for some reason it is only on the left side of my lower back. I read about you guys taking taurine, and just purchased some the other day. Well I started taking it and now the ache has been gone since the second day...But last night my wife happend to hit me in the exact area where the ache was and it came back somewhat. I mean I felt a burning sensation in the area and sort of like a heating up of the area. Today I can still feel it somewhat but nothing like before I started the taurine, but that might be all in my head because of the hit to the area last night. I can't believe its gone though, I got the taurine I have now from rite aid, but I am gonna get some powder as soon as I can.

THA GONZ

Awards
I have heard you guys talk about these and I don't know what you really mean. I have had a pain in the lower left side of my back in the area of the kidney on and off since I woke up one day pissing blood on an m1t cycle. Well anyway this ache still comes back on and off. I have no idea what it is, I had a ct scan and the doctors said nothing was wrong with me. It got really bad doing squats and deadlifts but for some reason it is only on the left side of my lower back. I read about you guys taking taurine, and just purchased some the other day. Well I started taking it and now the ache has been gone since the second day...But last night my wife happend to hit me in the exact area where the ache was and it came back somewhat. I mean I felt a burning sensation in the area and sort of like a heating up of the area. Today I can still feel it somewhat but nothing like before I started the taurine, but that might be all in my head because of the hit to the area last night. I can't believe its gone though, I got the taurine I have now from rite aid, but I am gonna get some powder as soon as I can.
Wow, that doesn't sound right. You may want to get a second opinion.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that doesn't sound right. You may want to get a second opinion.
No way. I am still paying off the bill from the renal ct. When you don't have insurance, a visit to the doctor is $70. The renal CT cost me $2400, plus I had to pay a $700 just for the visit to the hospital!. Now after all that they couldn't tell what was wrong. At first they thought it was a kidney stone. Anyway, all that money and not even an explanation. This is why I hate the doctor. Its just not worth it. So unless I start pissing blood again or have some sort of emergency I won't be visiting a doctors office anytime soon. That whole experience put me off. I never really belived in the medical community anyway. They treat the symptoms, not the person. I can do that myself!. Also when they don't know whats wrong they just order a test!.

THA GONZ

Awards
I agree with you there bro, I hate the doctor too. Thats alot of money to have them tell you nothing is wrong. Best of luck bro, hope everything turns out O.K.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Yo man I feel for you, sorry you wasted all that money, but you said you can treat your symptoms yourself and you are obviously not doing that. Theres a huge difference in liver/kidney pain and back pumps...that is honestly idiodic. You need to be taking milk thistle and ala if you are not using them right now. go to www.smi2le.biz to get those two for pretty cheap in the powder form. I would recommend u do some research and get as many of those vitamin powders as you can and hopefully you will undo some of the damage you have done.....good luck.

hushdrops

Awards
how many users have reported bloody urine from M-1T?

since I woke up one day pissing blood on an m1t cycle.
Hey, has anyone else ever reported "pissing blood" while running M-1T?

I can see dealing with the lethargy no matter how rough that gets but pissing blood is another deal (and if M-1T is so toxic as some claim, perhaps your piss might began to "glow green" and that would really freak me out, but it would be sort of cool -better than bloody anyway!).

Serisouly, I hope all is ok wiht you T-Bone and I do not know of anyone personally that has ever taken M-1T & I don't recall seeing the blodd in urine side effect in any of the Sticky's or FAQ's so far.

I once got a sample of a protien powder (can't remember now which one, it was new in '98 and became well known though) and it made me piss bright orange which nearly scared the daylights out me when I took a piss while on a camping trip! It was just once and all was cool but it really did sort of shock me, to this day I have no idea of why that happened?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo man I feel for you, sorry you wasted all that money, but you said you can treat your symptoms yourself and you are obviously not doing that. Theres a huge difference in liver/kidney pain and back pumps...that is honestly idiodic. You need to be taking milk thistle and ala if you are not using them right now. go to www.smi2le.biz to get those two for pretty cheap in the powder form. I would recommend u do some research and get as many of those vitamin powders as you can and hopefully you will undo some of the damage you have done.....good luck.
I am taking Liv-52 which I like. Also there is a big difference between your liver and your kidney. The liver is located on the right side of the abdominal cavity beneath the diaphragm. It is part of the digestive system. The kidney would be part of the urinary system. You have one kidney on each side of your lower back below the rib cage. I am treating the symptoms myself though, as I explained in my post, since I started taking Taurine the aches/pains are diminished greatly. Even the doctor couldn't help with that!. I am sorry if me confusing back pumps in the lower back with aches in the lower back is idiotic to you. The reason I was confused over that is because when people descibe the "back pumps" they descibe it in the same area where I have this ache...Lets not argue though because this isn't bodybuilding.com and I'm not a teeny-bopper.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Keep loading up on the Taurine.10 or 12 grams a day spread out. Another thing you could do that wouldn't hurt is drink a lot of cranberry jiuce or get the extract in a pill. That is supposed to help with kidney issues. Lastly, Drink tons of water. I have a cousin who was trying to get into the state troopers and they found blood in his urine. The doc told him to drink cranberry jiuce.Like a gallon a day. It worked.

Theese guys are right though. If it doesn't get any better or worsens, Go back to a difrent doctor. It's not worth risking your health. I think you know that though. Hope it gets better.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep loading up on the Taurine.10 or 12 grams a day spread out. Another thing you could do that wouldn't hurt is drink a lot of cranberry jiuce or get the extract in a pill. That is supposed to help with kidney issues. Lastly, Drink tons of water. I have a cousin who was trying to get into the state troopers and they found blood in his urine. The doc told him to drink cranberry jiuce.Like a gallon a day. It worked.

Theese guys are right though. If it doesn't get any better or worsens, Go back to a difrent doctor. It's not worth risking your health. I think you know that though. Hope it gets better.
Well it hasn't gotten any worse since this whole thing started and it was almost a year ago. I'm not sure, I don't really remember. I was thinking of getting the cranberry extract but wasn't sure about the carb count in a bottle of that stuff. I only eat 30 grams of carbs or less during the weekdays. I do drink a gallon of water a day. Lately though I have thought about lowering it since I have to piss so often. A lot of times it keeps me up at night, sometime I get up every hour to piss. Thats not good. I have read up a lot about problems with your kidneys online. They say you can survive on only 3/4 of one kidney working properly. Not that thats what I want, but hey I am happy to still be alive. I would have thought they would have found something though when I got the Renal Ct. The doctor called after I had the renal ct and said "I'm the one that got the results of your ct scan". He said he found nothing wrong, and that maybe it was some sort of muscle strain. Yeah, like a muscle strain would cause me to piss blood?. He also mentioned something about maybe its appendicits(sp.?). That was before he thought it was a muscle strain issue. He could have a valid point there though because it seems the pain was always worse after a squat or deadlift workout. I have recently switched squats for leg presses and deadlifts for shrugs though which helped a lot and I've been making better gains because of it. Keep in mind while reading this post that I have trouble explaining things in detail, its just not one of my strong points and I may not have explained things in the right order. Also this first happend almost a year ago so its hard to remember details. I'll be 33 at the end of July this year, geting old is a bitch!.

captainbicept

Awards

Taking taurine at that dose would probably destroy his stomach as it regulates bile production. Thats a very high dose for it (12 grams).
Also, unfortunately cranberry juice being beneficial to the kidneys is a myth. You would need to drink gallons per day to attain the amounts of the chemicals needed to help your kidneys. The extract may be of some benefit though.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Taking taurine at that dose would probably destroy his stomach as it regulates bile production. Thats a very high dose for it (12 grams).
That's news to me. You have any evidence for this?

dego

Awards
As long as you drink enough water with it there isn't a problem I have IBS and regularly down 20g at a pop before bed. I did work my way up to it and did notice some MILD digestive issues that may well have been from eating the wrong foods, but if I'm ok on it at high doses I doubt many others will have much in the way of problems. But as with everything else YMMV.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you drink enough water with it there isn't a problem I have IBS and regularly down 20g at a pop before bed. I did work my way up to it and did notice some MILD digestive issues that may well have been from eating the wrong foods, but if I'm ok on it at high doses I doubt many others will have much in the way of problems. But as with everything else YMMV.
Hey I have IBS too...I have been taking about 4-6 grams taurine a day. I'm running low though and probally will run out mid week, can't order more till friday though. I don't think I could handle 20 grams, since it gives me a feeling of alertness. Maybe its because I just started taking it, but I thought it was suppose to give you that feeling, not to put you to sleep. Relaxed but alert is how I feel when I take it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to let you guys in on something...I have been accused before of being a "worry wort" or a "hypochondriac". So if you haven't noticed, I've got some issues!.

hushdrops

Awards
Just to let you guys in on something...I have been accused before of being a "worry wort" or a "hypochondriac". So if you haven't noticed, I've got some issues!.
I guess pissing blood is NOT comon with M-T, that's a good sign. :)

captainbicept

Awards
That's news to me. You have any evidence for this?
Im not following you sorry, research supporting that l-taurine plays a role in the regulation of bile production?
Also for those who have IBS and use taurine, taurine is reported to help those suffering from IBS. I personally haven't noticed much symptom relief from taurine usage at 1.2 grams/day with creatine. It probably requires higher doses than the ones I use to receive the alleviation it provides.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, unfortunately cranberry juice being beneficial to the kidneys is a myth. You would need to drink gallons per day to attain the amounts of the chemicals needed to help your kidneys. The extract may be of some benefit though.
Actually a recent article in MD showed that cranberry juice and cranberry extract are only good for urinary INFECTIONS. Several studies have actually shown the cranberry extract in fact can contribute to kidney stones; something that ironically is very damaging to your kidneys.

It turns out that the best way to help your kidneys is to lower your blood pressure. Hawthorn is best for this. Not just Hawthorn Berry though. The twig, leaves, roots, the whole shabang. So get some Hawthorn extract and lay off of any NSAIDs like aspirin, aleve, advil, etc.

donnywarchild

Awards
i have a question about this back pain issue too, i am on superdrol right now, this is my third week, 2 days ago, i started getting a constant numbing pain in my mid section. sometimes it feels like its in my stomach cavity and sometimes it feels like its lowerback, like the kidney area. the pain is constant, not like a sudden cramping pain. and it is not sharp more like a nagging soreness, i am very alarmed by this development, i have been on m1t before without any of this back problems. i was suspecting that something may be wrong with my kidneys altho i dont think superdrol was that bad for ur kidneys and livers as is m1t. so what should i do now... what is the difference between taking taurine and patasium. should i go get my urine tested and all that good stuff. money is no issue for me i just dont wanna die i am still a young man lol....

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
But last night my wife happend to hit me in the exact area where the ache was and
Call the police next time, I'm tired of women thinking that beating their husbands is O.K.

Also, did you tell the doc anything about why you were having the pains. It may have given him more direction then, my kidney hurts, ie. toxicity. I've actually been having kidney pain as of late, however I think mine is due to my tren being too potent; I need to dilute it more.

TUCKER

Awards
hmmm taurine is good from ibs? i have it also, but i just take gallons of aloe juice peppermint oil, and meds....ima have to try that

and my kidneys will sometimes hurt after i go out drinking with some buddies the nite before..but i think that has to do more with not drinking enough water

hushdrops

Awards
M1T: Contrasting Results, What Gives?

M1T= Rat poison. I was only on it for 5 days by the way. Drink some draino instead, its safer!
I'm really pumped up about running my 1st M1T cycle now! :)

Seriously though, I find it strange that some people can't seem to handle running M1T for even a full week (low dosages included) while others can tolerate 4 week 30mg per day cycles with no problem at all while experiencing good gains.

I could see if maybe the people not having any problem taking M1T might be taking an "inferior" or less effective M1T product but if those people are still making gains then the M1T must be legit right?

Maybe the people who are getting the Drano effect from M1T have taken a less than perfect batch of M1T that's just not true pure M1T and could possibly be mostly a bunch of toxic garbage?

How else could we explain such a huge variety in reactions to M1T? Everyone is different but for some people to take it for a month with gains and others to literally feel so ill that they can't handle it for a few days, that's an extreme difference that I have never read about with any other compound so far.

Something has to give with the M1T effects. Bill W.'s Chemical Fitness (or whatever it's called now) magazine has on on-line article that showed most all of the M1T that they tested was indeed NOT M1T at all! One product I think had Zero M1T. That could be the answer to the M1T variation in experiences eh?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really pumped up about running my 1st M1T cycle now! :)

Seriously though, I find it strange that some people can't seem to handle running M1T for even a full week (low dosages included) while others can tolerate 4 week 30mg per day cycles with no problem at all while experiencing good gains.

I could see if maybe the people not having any problem taking M1T might be taking an "inferior" or less effective M1T product but if those people are still making gains then the M1T must be legit right?

Maybe the people who are getting the Drano effect from M1T have taken a less than perfect batch of M1T that's just not true pure M1T and could possibly be mostly a bunch of toxic garbage?

How else could we explain such a huge variety in reactions to M1T? Everyone is different but for some people to take it for a month with gains and others to literally feel so ill that they can't handle it for a few days, that's an extreme difference that I have never read about with any other compound so far.

Something has to give with the M1T effects. Bill W.'s Chemical Fitness (or whatever it's called now) magazine has on on-line article that showed most all of the M1T that they tested was indeed NOT M1T at all! One product I think had Zero M1T. That could be the answer to the M1T variation in experiences eh?
Doubtful considering the majority feel like sh*t. I actually felt fine the first couple of times I ran it, but it got worse each time.

Regardless if you "feel" fine or not I bet the blood work shows a different story.

hushdrops

Awards
Waiting on the blood test b4 taking anything "Methyl-ated"!

Doubtful considering the majority feel like sh*t. I actually felt fine the first couple of times I ran it, but it got worse each time.

Regardless if you "feel" fine or not I bet the blood work shows a different story.
yeah, the bloodwork, that's what holding me back, waiting for insurance to get approval before I attempt to even try any Methyl product period.

Even though I don't drink and seem to be in good health, I'm not risking my liver over 10 or even 20 lbs of pure, lean muscle.

csly

Awards
Many people have back pain when taking M1t because it causes a state of increased tension within the soft tissue. If one takes care of their soft tissue (ie muscle tissue) in a way that will reduce this tension then problems such as these will be solved. Having the correct balance of minerals is important (a little tricky cause M1t will throw them out of balance), to reduce muscle tension may things can be done (going in a sauana till muscle tension is reduced is very effective), and then restoring muscle length is important (ie strectching)

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established

I think the dirty secret of M1T is that the damage accumulates silently.

Seems I've heard several people say they took it & it was great, they took it several times more, and then they got some bloodwork done that scared the backbone right out of 'em.

IMO, "I did M1T & no problem" = 'quit while you're ahead', not 'do it again'.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Call the police next time, I'm tired of women thinking that beating their husbands is O.K.

Also, did you telm the doc anything about why you were having the pains. It may have given him more direction then, my kidney hurts, ie. toxicity. I've actually been having kidney pain as of late, however I think mine is due to my tren being too potent; I need to dilute it more.
My wife was just messing around. I told the doctor everything I was taking, I even wrote down the chemical structure of m1t. Doctors don't really listen to you much, and its worse when you don't have insurance. Trust me on this, I have gone to the doctor while insured and while not insured. When you are insured the doctor will take his/her time and listen to what you have to say for the total of maybe 10 minutes that the doctor actually listens!. Then try going when you are not insured. Its just "lets get this guy out of here as fast as possible". They don't listen and they rush you and sort of blow you off. It was only probally a total of a 5 minute doctor visit, telling them where the pain was, when it started...All they did was have me piss in a cup and then say its a kidney stone and set me up for a renal ct in which they found NOTHING!. The doctor that got my results called me a said that it couldn't have possibly been a kidney stone because I would have been laying in bed in awful pain unable to move without being medicated. It was nothing like that!...This is one of the reasons I don't like doctors, most of them don't know what they are doing and they just treat the symptoms, nevermind the underlying problem!. I'm not gonna go back to the doctor though until I at least finish paying off the $1600 I still owe.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I was sooo making a joke with the police comment- hope you read into that.

Luckily, my family doc treats me the same, regardless of coverage-he's good to my family. However, I agree that unless you go to a specialist, docs seem somewhat clueless at times and not even they always are good at diagnosing/ understanding the mechanism of injury. Sucks about the high $ bills though. I've never had to pay much more than $350 for visit/labs/etc.. Luckily I haven't had to have any expensive tests run- knock on wood.:hammer: