Epistane...too many options!

venacava

Awards
I was looking into doing an epistane cycle, I have done my homework and already have clomid and nolva on hand for PCT as well as a multi and omega-3. Milk thistle and NAC for the liver.but the actual epistane eludes me...too many options with conflicting reviews...do I go with havoc, epi2a3a or brawn, and which retailer should I go with..who can I trust. I am primarily worried that I might get a fake or shoddy product and dont want to waste my time, money or health.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sponsors of this board are all good to go. Olympus Labs, Ironflex and Celtic.

Olympus Labs EP15TANE is definitely the cheapest option - you'd only need one bottle for full 6 week cycle at 30/45/45/45/45/45. Plenty of feedback here, everybody loves it!

Discount code OLYMPUS15 gives you 15% off at Orbit Nutrition.

reggie87

Awards
I ordered epi2a3a from Strong Supplements and had no problems. Friendly on the phone with my questions. Received everything within about 3 days. No worries.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I am just starting a Stano &Epi (Brawn) stack That I bought from Orbit and is made by Ironflex
I know Orbit is running a 10% off everything right now with the code mom10

Jamesrod

Awards
Is anyone familiar with EpiStan by Bell Pharm? I'm considering taking this, I'm a freshman in college and want to know everyones opinions. Thanks

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone familiar with EpiStan by Bell Pharm? I'm considering taking this, I'm a freshman in college and want to know everyones opinions. Thanks
Buy a trusted brand from a trusted source. Many have already been listed here.

Jamesrod

Awards
Buy a trusted brand from a trusted source. Many have already been listed here.
Ok cool thanks, is there a page that talks about possible side effects from it. OR like proper ways to cycle it. Or should someone at my age even be experimenting with epitho?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ok cool thanks, is there a page that talks about possible side effects from it. OR like proper ways to cycle it. Or should someone at my age even be experimenting with epitho?
The fact that you asked those questions shows that you need to do a LOT of research. How old are you btw?

Jamesrod

Awards
The fact that you asked those questions shows that you need to do a LOT of research. How old are you btw?
I do realize that but that's why I came here because I figured there was a lot of educated people on this forum that could help me out and give me advice. Im 19. Hope you can help me out. Thanks

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do realize that but that's why I came here because I figured there was a lot of educated people on this forum that could help me out and give me advice. Im 19. Hope you can help me out. Thanks
You're too young.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Well first things first you're to young, almost everybody here will tell you that. So take this time to start researching. No one here can spoon feed you this info. Google, there's tons of info out there man. Start reading

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what I thought to be honest, thanks. What age do you think is a proper time to start taking something like epitho?
General recommendation is to wait until you're at least 21. Many guys recommend to wait until mid- or even late 20's... And of course there are guys who don't care, start during their teen years and probably end up in TRT.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats what I thought to be honest, thanks. What age do you think is a proper time to start taking something like epitho?
The recommendation is usually waiting till after 21. Your body is still producing enough hormones right now. Just eat more, train harder, and in the meantime, research the crap outta all these ph's so when the time comes, you'll have a better understanding of what to expect when you put these in your body.

Jamesrod

Awards
The recommendation is usually waiting till after 21. Your body is still producing enough hormones right now. Just eat more, train harder, and in the meantime, research the crap outta all these ph's so when the time comes, you'll have a better understanding of what to expect when you put these in your body.
Alright cool thank you for the advice and info.

reggie87

Awards
The best thing about this website is that this young man was able to come here and get some answers. I left bodybuilding.com because they came up with a rule that PH topics cannot even be discussed or you get banned. How ridiculous!

Whether you think PHs are good or not, refusing to allow discussion about them does not help anyone.

Tdotts358

Awards
What's up guys. I'm new to anabolic minds and not really sure how to use the site but have a question about epi2a3a.
I cycled with m-sten about a year ago and had some pretty good gains. Although the stuff works great I think I caught a little gyno from the msten even though I used a pct. I finally got some nolvadex recently but only have about 15 left. It helped with the gyno but I was wondering if I ran the rest of my epi(ten pills left) and then took the rest of my nolvadex afterwards if it could posdibly knock the gyno off a little more being that mainly all that is left is a little fat in my chest. Plus it would be nice to drop a little body fat for summer. I would just run epi at 10mg for ten days and then run nolvadex at 20mg for 15 days. Would this be ok?

Inbox me if possible.

Tdotts358

Awards
The nolvadex has pretty much taken care of it at this point.

Would running the epi and nolvadex like I mentioned above hurt anything?

Mystere3

Awards

Possibly. I'd just run novla till it's gone.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you finding the Olympus labs clone? G2g?
Check out nutri-verse.com

Olympus Labs is definitely good to go. Check cycle info section for several unsponsored logs!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out nutri-verse.com Olympus Labs is definitely good to go. Check cycle info section for several unsponsored logs!
I will have a look bro. You still think Epi has it's place with all these new PH/DS around? I'm trying to get up to date with them all and used Epi while ago in the past...

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will have a look bro. You still think Epi has it's place with all these new PH/DS around? I'm trying to get up to date with them all and used Epi while ago in the past...
Epi is my all time favorite, it's still a great compound..Hell, I prefer it over msten!

stann123

stann123

Awards

I thought the whole epi fixing gyno thing died off. I doubt the nolva will do anything at this point. Maybe look into letro, but that's some strong sht

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys. I'm new to anabolic minds and not really sure how to use the site but have a question about epi2a3a. I cycled with m-sten about a year ago and had some pretty good gains. Although the stuff works great I think I caught a little gyno from the msten even though I used a pct. I finally got some nolvadex recently but only have about 15 left. It helped with the gyno but I was wondering if I ran the rest of my epi(ten pills left) and then took the rest of my nolvadex afterwards if it could posdibly knock the gyno off a little more being that mainly all that is left is a little fat in my chest. Plus it would be nice to drop a little body fat for summer. I would just run epi at 10mg for ten days and then run nolvadex at 20mg for 15 days. Would this be ok?Inbox me if possible.
I've dealt with gyno and have read a lot of logs on it.You pretty much need a SERM+AI combo, then you can knock out the gyno. If you developed it on cycle, it won't be that hard to get rid of. 4 weeks of letro and raloxifene or another SERM should get rid of it.Definitely wouldn't recommend 10 days of epistane. It'll just throw your hormones more out of whack. Save it and add it to some more epistane later.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you finding the Olympus labs clone? G2g?
Im on my 4th day of the cycle and I'm stacking with tr3st. Nothing crazy to note yet but I do feel fuller and pumps are pretty good considering I stopped all other Pre's and n.o. Products

image-499679747.jpg