opinions on increasing cycle length.

  1. opinions on increasing cycle length.


    Hey, I'm currently on a very successful cycle of m4ohn and m5aa. Starting of 5th week is this monday. I was planning on only going 5 weeks, but I have 1.5 bottles left of M4ohn, which means I won't have enough for a successful second cycle. I was wondering what everyone's opinion would be to run my m4ohn/m5aa cycle to 7-8 weeks long??

    Current doseing: m4ohn/m5aa
    Week 1: 16mg/20mg (preworkout)
    Week 2: 20mg/20mg (preworkout)
    Week 3: 24mg/40mg (throughout day)
    Week 4: 28mg/60mg (throughout day)
    Week 5: 32mg/60-70mg <-- about to enter 5th week.

    I'm taking Saw Palmetto, NAC, ALA ed throughout cycle.


  2. I have no experience with M5AA, but I ran M4OHN for 8 weeks and saw no problems.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Swole
    I have no experience with M5AA, but I ran M4OHN for 8 weeks and saw no problems.
    Thanks, I'm going to run my cycle for 8 weeks max or until I run out of M4OHN, which should be 7-8 weeks.
    •   
       


  4. I'd wouldn't be too worried about suppression from 8 weeks as long as your PCT is in check. Just make sure your liver is doing fine because 2 methyls for 8 weeks may not be healthy for everyone IMO.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I'd wouldn't be too worried about suppression from 8 weeks as long as your PCT is in check. Just make sure your liver is doing fine because 2 methyls for 8 weeks may not be healthy for everyone IMO.
    well, I had all my liver values, checked before I started cycle, all were perfect. No alcohol, no drugs and PCT is going to be Nolva.
  6. Lightbulb Viper21's m4ohn results after 5 weeks?


    Quote Originally Posted by Viper21
    Hey, I'm currently on a very successful cycle of m4ohn and m5aa. Starting of 5th week is this monday.
    I might of missed it but I haven't come across the results so far of your cycle. How's it coming along & would you recommend m40hn?

    Thanks

  7. both are going to be mild ph so there should not be too much shutdown. I think an 8 weeker is better than 2 short cycles with these substances. watch the liver and let us know how your cycle is going.

  8. I would get your liver values checked again if you want to go longer. While both compounds might be mild on their own ,taking them together could turn your liver into something like Ted Kennedy's.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hushdrops
    I might of missed it but I haven't come across the results so far of your cycle. How's it coming along & would you recommend m40hn?

    Thanks
    I would definatly recommend M4OHN. well, as much as thats credible cause I stacked it with m5aa. So far no sides at all. no acne, or anything negative. I'm doing a cutting cycle. I'm eating about 2200-2400 calories day. Started at 223lbs, currently 207.5 lbs, and an added bonus that I didn't expect, but I'm stronger then I have ever been. I'm keeping a somewhat detailed log I'll post when completed.

    My diet has been perfect and strict. Not a single cheat day, and weekly carb loads on sundays.

    I'm going to get another blood test done as soon as I find time this week coming.
  10. Cool Rock On


    Quote Originally Posted by Viper21

    I'm going to get another blood test done as soon as I find time this week coming.
    good going and it looks like you are doing it the right (smart) way, thanks for filling us in.

  11. M4OHN is great for lean gains. I used 40mg for the majority of my 8 week cycle. As far as sides go I didn't see anything until PCT, which is when I had a mild acne flareup. I also ran M1T for 2 of those weeks and 4derm for 6 weeks. My PCT included Nolva, 6-OXO, trib, ZMA, San V12, and pro-liver.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Swole
    M4OHN is great for lean gains. I used 40mg for the majority of my 8 week cycle. As far as sides go I didn't see anything until PCT, which is when I had a mild acne flareup. I also ran M1T for 2 of those weeks and 4derm for 6 weeks. My PCT included Nolva, 6-OXO, trib, ZMA, San V12, and pro-liver.
    So did you run the M4OHN for the entire 8 weeks or was it like those rolling methyl cycles where you switch after so many weeks of each substance?.

  13. My bad for not specifying that...here was my cycle:

    WK 1-6: 600mg 4derm
    WK 2-3: 20mg M1T
    WK 1-8: 40mg M4OHN

    Stacking 2 methyls is not a great idea. I took 3 servings of pro-liver daily while on the M1T portion. Next time I am going to do the 2on/2off/2on M1T cycle...along with some test or 4-ad as a base. I'll be using M4OHN by itself on a cutter in the near future instead of running it with a bulker.

  14. I am very interested to see how your cycle ends up. I got a bro in my gym doing a 12 week cycle of SD only...will also be interested to see how his cycle ends up!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need opinions on bulk cycle..
    By R0cKSoLiD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 09:55 PM
  2. Opinions on this cycle
    By Sir Foxx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 12:06 AM
  3. Opinions on short cycles....
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:55 PM
  4. Opinions on this cycle
    By nodgodbod in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:31 PM
  5. Wanted opinions on this cycle
    By Sir Foxx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 05:36 AM
Log in
Log in