NCAA drug test question

xSteven

Awards
So im an NCAA athlete and we may get tested but i dont know exactly what for but we probably will. Anyway im planning on taking Finaflex 1-Andro for 30 days. PCT will be revolution black. I was wondering if any of these substances will be detected in a steroid drug test or anything else. Thank you!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So im an NCAA athlete and we may get tested but i dont know exactly what for but we probably will. Anyway im planning on taking Finaflex 1-Andro for 30 days. PCT will be revolution black. I was wondering if any of these substances will be detected in a steroid drug test or anything else. Thank you!
Andro can cause you to fail an ncaa drug test.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&********web&rct=j&ei=feNoU9PLEsel8QHvqICYBg&url=http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/domi/genrel/auto_pdf/ncaa-banned-substance-list.pdf&cd=6&ved=0CDYQFjAF&usg=AFQjCNG5VSND5g0wdB97iUVuwYS9PDihMQ

Mystere3

Awards
It won't cause you to fail a screening test but if it's sent out to USADA it might. If you read the criteria it says the screening test is based on e/t ratio.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I don't wanna hijack this but I don't wanna start a new thread. Will a 6 week cycle of halo x that ends in early July be detected by NCAA testing in August ?

newerest

Awards
ends in early july testing in august?

you should be ok. SHOULD.

Mystere3

Awards
I don't wanna hijack this but I don't wanna start a new thread. Will a 6 week cycle of halo x that ends in early July be detected by NCAA testing in August ?
depends on the level of screening. If it's sent out, yes, and even if it isn't your PCT certainly will.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
u made it as an NCAA athlete without this stuff, why bother even using dude

xSteven

Awards
Do you know if highschools take these drug tests?

kolejorg

Awards
It doesn't matter if high schools teat because is that's a concern for you you're too young to be using it anyways. If you're under 21 you shouldn't be here. And if you're over 21 you can't play high school sports.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
u made it as an NCAA athlete without this stuff, why bother even using dude
I'm the hardest gainer you can think of. With stress of school , the meetings, weightlifting, conditions, practice and film I barely have time to eat at school and the pressure to put weight on is higher than ever from my coach. Plus my school just has a cafeteria , no chain restaurants and barely any places to eat in town. I've gone with a great bulk diet before over summer but that out 3 honest pounds on me, scale didn't move at all really. Guys on my team that are using AAS/PH are moving steadily up with weight and strength. Being D2 is the struggle for football esp in the middle of nowhere. I don't want to sound like a b**** but it's really the only thing I can think that I can look to right now. Doing this cycle at home will help me because my diets solid there. I'm thankful that I have the abilities but a really ****ty situation.

kolejorg

Awards
Sounds like your buddies are doing it. But the risk is always getting caught and losing your scholarship. Then what do you do.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Sounds like your buddies are doing it. But the risk is always getting caught and losing your scholarship. Then what do you do.
I totally agree, that's why I'm hoping I'm not selected. The MCAA doesn't test us, the team does. Say my 225 bench reps go up 10x the coach will automatically be inclined to test you. I end my cycle end of June beginning of July Nd report to camp August 12th. I'm hoping I end up being ok.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
NCAA*

Mystere3

Awards
You should run a 4 week cycle. Honestly I don't think you have enough time to run a cycle. We usually finished up by 5/1 and pct by 6/1 to be safe.

Mystere3

Awards
I totally agree, that's why I'm hoping I'm not selected. The MCAA doesn't test us, the team does. Say my 225 bench reps go up 10x the coach will automatically be inclined to test you. I end my cycle end of June beginning of July Nd report to camp August 12th. I'm hoping I end up being ok.
That's easy enough, just don't lift more reps.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Exactly my plan. I think my team test is only for your test ratio or something. I've never truley understood it. Just hoping I'm clean by the time we test and if not I'm gonna go low reps lol

xSteven

Awards
Exactly my plan. I think my team test is only for your test ratio or something. I've never truley understood it. Just hoping I'm clean by the time we test and if not I'm gonna go low reps lol
Youre in the same situation as me. I dont think we get tested but what are the substances in fina and pct that are ncaa banned?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Just about everything's illegal now. If you drink a few mountain dews the night before an NCAA test you 'll fail for caffeine. It's just ridiculous

xSteven

Awards
Just about everything's illegal now. If you drink a few mountain dews the night before an NCAA test you 'll fail for caffeine. It's just ridiculous
Ikr. Last year they didnt even test us..

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
LGD is a decent bulker and I can't imagine they test for that yet, at least in house.

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly I'd would (and did) run tbol, var, or winny if I was being tested bc your primary goal is (or should be) performance enhancement and those are the best. They also all wash out in 3 weeks.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I don't know enough about natty stacks supps to so it myself, but maybe somebody can help out together a beasty ass 8 week natty stack just to give you a boost an mental motivation etc etc

No PCT needed, no drug testing to worry about.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
A great natty stack is xgels/growth factor Xt. Add in anything else you would like but iv gotten great results from this stack. Also something like formeron added in could be nice.

Mystere3

Awards
Great results in bodybuilding? Or actually playing football?

Mystere3

Awards
I don't think those supps would do abuthing for football; they might be ok for bodybuilding but pale in comparison to any methyl.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
My speed and athletism are good. It's the strength I need desperately.

xSteven

Awards
My cycle will end on may 23rd and my camp starts the 23rd and we can get tested anytime during the offseason. Would a month off of andro be fine? Also will a PCT show up on the test and if so are their any natural PCT's that wont show up?

Mystere3

Awards
Idk what andro's detection time is. In theory if they test for a serm it's detectable but I doubt they would.

My cycle will end on may 23rd and my camp starts the 23rd and we can get tested anytime during the offseason. Would a month off of andro be fine? Also will a PCT show up on the test and if so are their any natural PCT's that wont show up?

Mystere3

Awards
My speed and athletism are good. It's the strength I need desperately.
Cuz you can't use more speed? I went from 4.6 to 4.45 with 50 mg of winny with only 2-3 lb weight gain (at 225 lb) and improved vertical 3".

xSteven

Awards
Idk what andro's detection time is. In theory if they test for a serm it's detectable but I doubt they would.
Im not taking a serm just a pct. And if could someone find Andros detection time please post it for me! Ive been looking forever.

Mystere3

Awards
Im not taking a serm just a pct. And if could someone find Andros detection time please post it for me! Ive been looking forever.
Prolly gonna be fine. Honestly though if you're taking something capable of OTC pct it's prolly not worth it.

xSteven

Awards
Its the Revolution Black PCT. i dont know if its OTC or not.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Cuz you can't use more speed? I went from 4.6 to 4.45 with 50 mg of winny with only 2-3 lb weight gain (at 225 lb) and improved vertical 3".
hell yes I'd love some! I'm at an honest 4.52, it'd be impressive if I ran a 4.4. My brother uses gear and he's the same age as I am (twins lol) and I'd love to get on some as well. Just not ready. I want to see how my body reacts to halo x. What's Hali's detection time?

Mystere3

Awards
It's OTC. Unless you're buying it from a rc or pharmacy it's OTC.

Do whatever but IMO I wouldn't take risks with that cycle for little to gain.

Mystere3

Awards
Long. At least 6 weeks, probably longer.

hell yes I'd love some! I'm at an honest 4.52, it'd be impressive if I ran a 4.4. My brother uses gear and he's the same age as I am (twins lol) and I'd love to get on some as well. Just not ready. I want to see how my body reacts to halo x. What's Hali's detection time?

xSteven

Awards
It's OTC. Unless you're buying it from a rc or pharmacy it's OTC.

Do whatever but IMO I wouldn't take risks with that cycle for little to gain.
I understand. But my real question is would my pct im taking be detected by these drug tests? Also, ill try to find andro's detection time.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Guess I could be ****ed

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm screwed

xSteven

Awards
I just read andro is out of your system in 14 days and the pct is in 7 days

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
I'm the hardest gainer you can think of. With stress of school , the meetings, weightlifting, conditions, practice and film I barely have time to eat at school and the pressure to put weight on is higher than ever from my coach. Plus my school just has a cafeteria , no chain restaurants and barely any places to eat in town. I've gone with a great bulk diet before over summer but that out 3 honest pounds on me, scale didn't move at all really. Guys on my team that are using AAS/PH are moving steadily up with weight and strength. Being D2 is the struggle for football esp in the middle of nowhere. I don't want to sound like a b**** but it's really the only thing I can think that I can look to right now. Doing this cycle at home will help me because my diets solid there. I'm thankful that I have the abilities but a really ****ty situation.
its just not worth throwin away ur career in sports if u wanna go further in it. after ur cycle people are gonna notice somethins up and questions will be asked then boom, drug test

Mystere3

Awards
That's not true in my experience. I would say on my d1 team 80-90% of the ppl were on gear.

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
That's not true in my experience. I would say on my d1 team 80-90% of the ppl were on gear.
mystere how did the testing in d1 work...how many times a year did you guys get tested for ped's and was it just during the season?

Mystere3

Awards
mystere how did the testing in d1 work...how many times a year did you guys get tested for ped's and was it just during the season?
Testing was sort of a joke tbh, they ran a test during camp that you knew about, then they tested a given amount of guys during the season. Technically you're subject to year round testing but the team decides who to test and idk if ppl were getting tested but no one got suspended. IMO although they'd certainly deny it, the coaching staff probably knew everyone was on gear. It was one of those things that just wasn't talked about, though.

BRO SCIENCE

Awards
Testing was sort of a joke tbh, they ran a test during camp that you knew about, then they tested a given amount of guys during the season. Technically you're subject to year round testing but the team decides who to test and idk if ppl were getting tested but no one got suspended. IMO although they'd certainly deny it, the coaching staff probably knew everyone was on gear. It was one of those things that just wasn't talked about, though.
i playing d2 this upcoming season..and i doubt ill even get tested as a freshman lol like you said its kinda a joke especially d2/d3...and do you mean the coaches pick who to get tested and they administer the test? Also did everyone get tested during camp and im guessing its all T/E ratio meaning some people could even be on **** during a test and still easily pass

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

Agreed. Everyone was on gear including myself when I played in college. There was so much winni going around it was stupid.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Supplements 4
Anabolics 6
PES 2
Anabolics 5