a quick dosing question with my IBE nutrition liquid clen?

Squats

Awards
I have the suringe from my old bottle of Abvant Labs Sesathin and i was wondering if i rinsed it out realy good if i could use it to measure my clen because the IBE dropper they gave me doesn't have any markings on the 1ML dropper but my abvant labs sesathin has very clear measurements....

Is this ok to do?

THANX

Squats

Awards
alright, thanx man.

i was just asking cause someone told me it wasn't a good idea because it might be dirty or somethin but i figured as long as i rinsed it out it would be ok to use....

Cuffs

alright, thanx man.

i was just asking cause someone told me it wasn't a good idea because it might be dirty or somethin but i figured as long as i rinsed it out it would be ok to use....
Yeah, you're fine using that. It's not like you're injecting yourself. I'd be in a lot of trouble if it were a problem. :blink: LOL.

Squats

Awards
alright cool, it makes me feel better knowing that you other guys are doin that too.

So does anyone know how good IBE nutrition's liquid clen works? i heard it is under dosed but i also read that they took the ingredient that made it underdosed out of the solution so maybe it'll be stronger. Either way, this is my first time taking clen and i just got done with 3 weeks of EC so i guess we'll see how it goes.

THANX GUYS

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
IBE puts out a quality product, but I did hear the same thing on another board. However, there was no proof. I have only used clen from CNW though.

Squats

Awards
IBE puts out a quality product, but I did hear the same thing on another board. However, there was no proof. I have only used clen from CNW though.
Hey CNW is probly where i'll get my next bottle from too.

but i took 60mcgs of the IBE clen today and WOW i shook good so atleast i know it is strong.

Viper21

Awards
I received my clen yesterday, notice the dropper had no markings. I went out and bought a 1ml dropper with markings from my local pharmacy and swapped them. The dropper included with the IBE clen can be pulled out, and I just popped in the new one. They were the exact same size. So now I have a marked dropper with my clen. makes it easier.

To clarify, I removed the GLASS portion of the dropper from the rubber tops, and swapped those.

Squats

Awards
I received my clen yesterday, notice the dropper had no markings. I went out and bought a 1ml dropper with markings from my local pharmacy and swapped them. The dropper included with the IBE clen can be pulled out, and I just popped in the new one. They were the exact same size. So now I have a marked dropper with my clen. makes it easier.

To clarify, I removed the GLASS portion of the dropper from the rubber tops, and swapped those.
The needleless syringe is a good way to go for me so far.