OK to up dosage at end of SD Cycle ???

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
Just curious as if it would be acceptable/beneficial to up my dosage of SD from 10 mg to 20 mg for the last 4 days of my 3 week stand alone? 1st cycle of SD and @ 158 lbs I wanted some input from those more knowledgeable. Thus far, very little sides... slightly lethargic, BP inline and some back pumps on leg days.

T

THA GONZ

Awards
I don't see a problem with it but, with only 4 days left I don't really see the need either.

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
Thanks. I guess I'd be better off just saving them for the next one. It just seems the immediate gains in strength and mass have leveled a bit. Thought that maybe the higher dose may increase both for the last couple workouts. Maybe higher blood levels to help maintain during 1st week of PCT.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say hold off, really no point with 4 days.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO if you stay on you will see more gains after wk 4, other wise, why waste it? How have your gains been so far? Any sides? Subjective feelings while on, can you directly attribute the lethargy to SD or is it the intensity of workouts? How is the quality of your sleep, libido etc.? Thanks

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
Last 3 weeks have produced very noticable strength gains, gained 11lbs, dropped 3/4 inch from my waist. No change in sleep, slightly lower libido, back pumps noticable/not like M1T though, slightly dehydrated and visable mass gains... won't do full measurments till 2/21.

However, I was down about 4 lbs and still had some Christmas pudge around the middle from a short layoff. IMO could be used as a cutter but prob better if you really feed this cycle for a good LBM bulking cycle.

Would run another week but, going on vaction next month and want to be done w/PCT by the time I leave for the beach.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Man, you dont need a vacation, stay home and lift weights lol

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
If the company wan't picking up the tab I'd be in the basement bangin some iron.
I won a sales contest for an all expense paid 4 days to West Palm, Fl.

I

Immunknyc

Banned
Awards
This is a ban probably coming but none of those products in this sites stores, i saw contain any pro hormones they are just named after real ph .. wow shame it is... exposed,,...