3rd cycle need advice on supporting supps

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
So its been a while since I used a PH but am planning one for summer/fall and would like to hear what everyone thinks.

Ep15tane 30/45/45/45/45/45
AI cycle support preloaded and throughout
multi/omega3/BCAA
Taurine

PCT
always used Nolva so most likely will grab this at 20/20/10/10
an AI

I have laying around wanted to see if I could/should throw it in is the following. If not I'll grab other supporting supps for PCT:

DermacrineLV - on cycle?
creatine- thinking starting in PCT
ABE/EP (1 each)
Dopadex (2)
Testopro (1)- PCT
HGHpro (1)
Glycobol(1)

Looking to gain 5-7 pounds with a recomp, currently sitting around 8% bf will try to bring it down to 5-6% before starting to make the most of the cycle. Once Im closer I will write up my diet plan, starting with 300 moving up to 500 cal increase. Moreso focused on strength gains. I have run havoc years back with great results. I also sit at the lower end of the test range per the many labs ive run over the years.

Thanks guys

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. No need to preload cycle support, only hawthorne berry should be preloaded.

Dermacrine could be useful during the cycle. It may help to combat lethargy and libido loss.

You can throw all those other products in after your cycle if you want, lol.. You can take creatine year round by the way.

I'd save Dopadex for future use. It can be useful if you run something like TR3ST or TR3N.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
thanks go hard, figured I could use some of it at some point lol

Looking forward to trying this epi out, have been reading great reviews

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
So I may just go on a bulking regiment with the following

OL stack of ep15tane/Ar1macare/sup3rpct
all staples
running derm on cycle
nolva PCT

Following PCT I will run a month of ABE/Testopro/hghpro on a recomp regiment, To really solidify my gains.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big advocate for cycle assist, it does basically everything all in one