Slin Pins for AAS

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I'm currently planning out my first injectable cycle.

I'm thinking:
Test E 400mgs/week for 10-15 weeks
Mast E 400mgs/week for 10-15 weeks
Winny/Var/or epi (one of the three) as a finisher.

Not completely decided on whether or not I'm using an oral.

My main question, however, is how many of you guys that pin use slin needles? I've read a few things on guys being able to pin a cc IM in there delts/tris/bis/pecs with a 1/2" 29 slin pin, and it seems like the easiest, most pip-free way to go

Any opinions would be great, as I'm obviously very new to the injecting game, and it won't be until a few months from now until I start. I'm just getting everything decided on.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I've done it many times. It's quite easy and I would highly recommend it. However, your speculation about reduced PIP may be a bit off-base...assuming you're still injecting a viscous oil into muscle tissue (and I certainly hope you still plan to do that part), PIP is just as possible and, with your 'virgin' muscles, very likely.

Do you have any sort of body fat estimation? When I was using slin pins it was because I was injecting daily for a good 3 months. I rotated only 4 sites...right quad, left quad, left delt, right delt. Repeat. Maybe I just don't hold fat in my legs, but I feel like for a relatively lean individual, 1/2 inch is enough space to clear the fat layer over your quad, and definitely enough for deltoids. Never done bis/tris/pecs. Quite honestly because I already had 4 good, easy injection sites. No reason to switch up.

One other thing to consider is back-loading. I actually bought slin pins that you could change the needle on, so I pulled with a 25g and injected with a 30g 1/2" (varies from source to source, but the substance I was injecting flowed quite well through a 30g needle), but since most people purchase slin pins that are intended as one single-use unit, it is wise to pull the plunger out of the slin pin and use a larger syringe to load your substance into the insulin syringe from the back. Slin pins tend to be a bit notorious for dulling quickly (and bending easily, be steady when pinning), so not having to puncture a rubber stopper with the needle you'll be using to inject is a definite positive.

My 2 cents from using insulin syringes daily for ~3 months.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I've done it many times. It's quite easy and I would highly recommend it. However, your speculation about reduced PIP may be a bit off-base...assuming you're still injecting a viscous oil into muscle tissue (and I certainly hope you still plan to do that part), PIP is just as possible and, with your 'virgin' muscles, very likely.

Do you have any sort of body fat estimation? When I was using slin pins it was because I was injecting daily for a good 3 months. I rotated only 4 sites...right quad, left quad, left delt, right delt. Repeat. Maybe I just don't hold fat in my legs, but I feel like for a relatively lean individual, 1/2 inch is enough space to clear the fat layer over your quad, and definitely enough for deltoids. Never done bis/tris/pecs. Quite honestly because I already had 4 good, easy injection sites. No reason to switch up.

One other thing to consider is back-loading. I actually bought slin pins that you could change the needle on, so I pulled with a 25g and injected with a 30g 1/2" (varies from source to source, but the substance I was injecting flowed quite well through a 30g needle), but since most people purchase slin pins that are intended as one single-use unit, it is wise to pull the plunger out of the slin pin and use a larger syringe to load your substance into the insulin syringe from the back. Slin pins tend to be a bit notorious for dulling quickly (and bending easily, be steady when pinning), so not having to puncture a rubber stopper with the needle you'll be using to inject is a definite positive.

My 2 cents from using insulin syringes daily for ~3 months.
Great reply, thanks. I'd say I'm about 15% bf, and I plan on being around 12-13% by the time this cycle rolls around. I've read about back-loading, and that seems to be the way to go. If I can get to IM on my quads, I'll probably do the same 4 bodypart split that you had, and if not, I'll just find out which place between tris/bis/pecs is the most comfortable and switch between that and delts.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Damn bro that's a pretty big first cycle with 2 injectable a and 3 orals? Bit much don't you think. Nonetheless you shouldent inject more then .6 of oil subq.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Damn bro that's a pretty big first cycle with 2 injectable a and 3 orals? Bit much don't you think. Nonetheless you shouldent inject more then .6 of oil subq.
I agree on the bit much part for a first injects cycle, people forget how much they can gain in test alone as their first cycle. I don't think he plans to go subq with the injections. He's going to try and go IM with slin pins which will work but only in certain muscles.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
No, one of the three orals. I haven't decided yet lol. I guess I should've made that more clear in tHe OP.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy syringes only, get 3mL ones I guess, and get separate needles, o e size at 18-20g for loading tben switch out to a 29g needle for injection. Use 3/4" - 1" if ur lean.

U less u were going to daily injections with smaller TRT amounts, I dont see the point when cycling. TRT is another story though.

EOD would be fine too.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Buy syringes only, get 3mL ones I guess, and get separate needles, o e size at 18-20g for loading tben switch out to a 29g needle for injection. Use 3/4" - 1" if ur lean.

U less u were going to daily injections with smaller TRT amounts, I dont see the point when cycling. TRT is another story though.

EOD would be fine too.
What would be the difference in doing this and back loading slin pins?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
What would be the difference in doing this and back loading slin pins?
It'll take 25 minutes to load a slin otherwise. Get a large barrel and large bore pin. Honestly a 1" 25 is fine for bis tris delts and quads. I only use slin pins because I have a TON on hand. I hate how long it takes to push oil bases through small pins.

Boudha

Boudha

Awards
I use slin pin 29g 1/2 for all my gear 2 injection everyday takes me about 5-10minute to prepare my stuff and get ready to pin. Guess what I don't care. You don't lose any oil this way. Using regular needle you lose 0.1cc for every pin. Which end up being 1cc per bottle.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use them for my HRT and you do lose less per injection. Even with an air lock I have some left in the syringe normally.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I use slin pin 29g 1/2 for all my gear 2 injection everyday takes me about 5-10minute to prepare my stuff and get ready to pin. Guess what I don't care. You don't lose any oil this way. Using regular needle you lose 0.1cc for every pin. Which end up being 1cc per bottle.
Meh easily avoided with a simple air bubble