Dermacrine

kinghenry6

Awards
I've seen it done in a few cycles and was wondering what it actually does for a cycle? I looked it up and it said it increases DHEA but you can never believe the description of supp that promises to increase hormones..

ODoyle99

Awards
From what I know it's used as a test base the same way trest is used. Mainly to eliminate some unsavory side effects--primarily lethargy.

Granted, not entirely sure here so interested in what others say

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it is a well respected transdermal that contains DHEA, pregnenolone, and resverterol, as well as a couple of other ingredients. I don't use it, but stand behind these 3 ingredients 100% as I take them individually and know how well they work.

Preg and DHEA can increase test, and definitely improves memory, energy, libido, and anxiety.
Resverterol is great for lowing BP, triglycerides, and for me, makes my skin look really good.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
dhea is great for gyno. I mean if you need gyno. pre-op trannies seem to love it.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I've seen it done in a few cycles and was wondering what it actually does for a cycle? I looked it up and it said it increases DHEA but you can never believe the description of supp that promises to increase hormones..
One of the best supplements you can get! it serves as a test base and it works pretty well, is not like the DHEA that you can find at walmart. this is a topical DHEA mixture with pregnenolone, both work in synergy to help with focus, fat loss and even motivation, it makes your cycles more enjoyable, and again, it can definately work as a test base, some say it equals to 150/200 mgs of test, Ive used it and I loved it, expect around 10 quality pounds and libido/energy increasing day by day.This stuff is so good that some companies brought the product back since its one of the most loved supplements. you will love the stuff. just my .02 cents

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
One of the best supplements you can get! it serves as a test base and it works pretty well, is not like the DHEA that you can find at walmart. this is a topical DHEA mixture with pregnenolone, both work in synergy to help with focus, fat loss and even motivation, it makes your cycles more enjoyable, and again, it can definately work as a test base, some say it equals to 150/200 mgs of test, Ive used it and I loved it, expect around 10 quality pounds and libido/energy increasing day by day.This stuff is so good that some companies brought the product back since its one of the most loved supplements. you will love the stuff. just my .02 cents
lol, good one.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As others have said, Dermacrine is great as a test base on cycle to help prevent lethargy and increase libido.

I've run it with EndoSurge Turbo and had a great run. Increased strength, libido and better overall mood.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm using it right now. Pretty good stuff. Strong boost in energy and confidence the first week or two but that has leveled off a bit. I wouldn't expect 10 pounds of muscle gain from it though. That's insane. Good mood, a little more energy, confidence booster, helps you concentrate, helps you feel relaxed.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good mood, a little more energy, confidence booster, helps you concentrate, helps you feel relaxed.
This is all directly related to the preg and DHEA. If you aren't deficient, you won't feel as much, but once they get into their 20's, most people don't ride in the high normal range which is where all the feel good lies. So that is why we feel all the benefits- especially those of us on TRT.

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
Test gives you gyno too, what's your point? Besides you seem to know alot about trannies... ;)
test doesn't give me gyno. dhea does. my point is, save your money and get some test if you want a test base. you know as well as I do that the only people that use this as a test base is people who don't have test, and its mostly wishful thinking and marketing from the makers to try and fill this demand. the studies on dhea are fairly clear. I'd spend my money on trestolone before I spent it on dhea.
but what do I know? I ONLY, have a 6th grade education and am going to be a brain surgeon. :think:

dermaqueen, tranny joke, lmao

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm using it right now. Pretty good stuff. Strong boost in energy and confidence the first week or two but that has leveled off a bit. I wouldn't expect 10 pounds of muscle gain from it though. That's insane. Good mood, a little more energy, confidence booster, helps you concentrate, helps you feel relaxed.
i bet there are people who would spend a ton of money to feel those effects, without the sides of prescription meds!!!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, it is a well respected transdermal that contains DHEA, pregnenolone, and resverterol, as well as a couple of other ingredients. I don't use it, but stand behind these 3 ingredients 100% as I take them individually and know how well they work. Preg and DHEA can increase test, and definitely improves memory, energy, libido, and anxiety. Resverterol is great for lowing BP, triglycerides, and for me, makes my skin look really good.
So I can see you don't rep for bps, would you recommend Derma based off its ingredient panel?

Thanks

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test doesn't give me gyno. dhea does. my point is, save your money and get some test if you want a test base. you know as well as I do that the only people that use this as a test base is people who don't have test, and its mostly wishful thinking and marketing from the makers to try and fill this demand. the studies on dhea are fairly clear. I'd spend my money on trestolone before I spent it on dhea.
but what do I know? I ONLY, have a 6th grade education and am going to be a brain surgeon. :think:

dermaqueen, tranny joke, lmao
Not sure what your motive is, man. Did BPS personally wrong you?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk I think I gave it a good go over the years. Just shows how compounds react differently for users
This is very true. Everyone is different, so some may get more benefit than others. Those that are DHEA deficient will most likely get the best results, IMO.

i bet there are people who would spend a ton of money to feel those effects, without the sides of prescription meds!!!
^^This!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So I can see you don't rep for bps, would you recommend Derma based off its ingredient panel? Thanks
I have heard through many trusted members that Derma is a great product, and in following up on Orbit customers that I have since recommended it to.

Have some myself waiting to be used

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I can see you don't rep for bps, would you recommend Derma based off its ingredient panel?

Thanks
I would have to based on the profile and feedback from users. I take only preg and dhea and like them separate as I can control the ratio better and have it dialed in, but Derma seems like a very solid product.

MinnVikings

Awards
ive tried dermacrine solo once and really liked it. I didnt gain much muscle but my waist got slimmer, lost some fat and had great energy. Im about to try it again to see how it stacks with h drol

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine seems to be gaining a lot of momentum as a good addition to a cycle. Especially the more dry cycles. Seems to be helping combat lethargy and loss of libido .... 2 quite common side effects when running a fairly dry cycle. I know I have used it while on cycle and it helped combat the lethargy that I had the last 2 weeks of a 6 week Epi run.... Its definitely part of my on-cycle protocol now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine seems to be gaining a lot of momentum as a good addition to a cycle. Especially the more dry cycles. Seems to be helping combat lethargy and loss of libido .... 2 quite common side effects when running a fairly dry cycle. I know I have used it while on cycle and it helped combat the lethargy that I had the last 2 weeks of a 6 week Epi run.... Its definitely part of my on-cycle protocol now.
dermacrine is very versatile, glad you enjoyed it and will continue to use!!!!

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
If i do osta will dermacrine be any better than that? Hows dermacrine with a var stack?

Jethro Bodine

Jethro Bodine

Banned
Awards
Not sure what your motive is, man. Did BPS personally wrong you?
aside from the wise crack about trannies, what i said is fairly common knowledge and i could back it up with research but dont want to even bother. wgas

but i wrote that back in may, so f off and go pull your "sales job" on somebody that will buy it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
aside from the wise crack about trannies, what i said is fairly common knowledge and i could back it up with research but dont want to even bother. wgas but i wrote that back in may, so f off and go pull your "sales job" on somebody that will buy it.
I think he was just asking if you had any personal dissatisfaction with BPS or our products, as if you used them and didn't get any good results? Nothing to do with a "sales job" lol. Just curiosity, as I am curious of your experiences as well.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sounds good. Are you running it with anything T-Bone? Would you say it making you hold water or relatively dry (just regarding the potential of estro conversion although it does have anti estro compounds)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. Are you running it with anything T-Bone? Would you say it making you hold water or relatively dry (just regarding the potential of estro conversion although it does have anti estro compounds)

That was a while back Alasel. If I'm remember correctly I think I ran it with the new Erase Pro. I don't remember it making me hold water at all but then again I had the Erase Pro with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That was a while back Alasel. If I'm remember correctly I think I ran it with the new Erase Pro. I don't remember it making me hold water at all but then again I had the Erase Pro with it.
you went up to 8 pumps a day with no sides if i remember right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Started at 8. Went up to 11 for the last few weeks. No sides. Well unless you call being overtly happy a side effect!.
thanks...happy is a good thing, lol!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 24, have great T levels and I still use dermacrine as my base. Used it with brawn (epi) 2 months ago. Not for size but for mood, libido, lethargy

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 24, have great T levels and I still use dermacrine as my base. Used it with brawn (epi) 2 months ago. Not for size but for mood, libido, lethargy
Exactly the way I plan on using my next bottle :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
same results i get and i am on trt...improved mood, libido and less lethargy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. I mean I'd use it just for the mood effects. Being happy translates or trans-migrates over to everything else in life. Positivity can make a world of difference.
it is really a shame more people don't realize this...being pissed at the world can't be healthy, lol.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've been saving my bottle for a couple of months from now :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In about 3 months or so, I am debating on whether using Diabolix with Derm or Formabolic and Derm.
you would probably put on more mass with diabolix/dermacrine.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Can't wait to run diabolix, epistane, and dermacrine this winter

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would probably put on more mass with diabolix/dermacrine.
well, yes lol but not sure how soon i wanna get back on cycle like that. in pct right now. Maybe in March or so. I am also tempted to run Brawn with halo

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna run some SD and bps dermacrine in winter, so the gains shall be tremendous. Will make a log for it for those that are interested and to help me keep track of things.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna run some SD and bps dermacrine in winter, so the gains shall be tremendous. Will make a log for it for those that are interested and to help me keep track of things.
interested lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well, yes lol but not sure how soon i wanna get back on cycle like that. in pct right now. Maybe in March or so. I am also tempted to run Brawn with halo
i have been trying to get you to run forma/derma forever....no time like the present!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
send me a headsup on that!!!