a quick cycle question...please help

klaus88

Awards
hey bros,
i would grately appreciate your opinions on the following cycle.
1-12weeks
test-prop 75mg ed/tren 75mg ed
test-e 150mg 2x week
nolva 20mg ed
stats 41yr/165lb/5'6"

i was told to add the test-e when i started the cycle last thursday, but some people say i do not need it.
please advise,
peace

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
That's 825 mg's of test a week. What's your cycle history, b/c a lot of guys don't need that much test to grow.

If you are looking to run a high dose of test than i would just go w/250 mg's of test enan 3 times a week.

klaus88

Awards
That's 825 mg's of test a week. What's your cycle history, b/c a lot of guys don't need that much test to grow.

If you are looking to run a high dose of test than i would just go w/250 mg's of test enan 3 times a week.
this is my 3rd cycle. first was test-e/deca/d-bol/ and 2nd was test-e/eq

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you don't need the test E, drop it ... and if this is your first time with tren run it at 75mg eod, you'd be surprised how well that should work .. most people severely overdose tren its VERY powerful

so instead run 150 prop/75 tren eod .. 12 weeks is a bit long on the tren too so i'd run the tren for the first 8 then finish off with the prop

i'm assuming this is a cutter ... but you could just run the prop the first 4 weeks and run test e for the 12 weeks at 500 a week and run an anti e like a-dex or aromasin along side it

klaus88

Awards
the test prop and tren i have is pre mixed at 100mg of each. so how do i swing this?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Maybe run 75mg tren/75mg test eod, and then 3-400mg of test e a week. Since the prop and tren is already mixed in a 1:1 ratio, there is nothing you can really do about that.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
hey bros,
i would grately appreciate your opinions on the following cycle.
1-12weeks
test-prop 75mg ed/tren 75mg ed
test-e 150mg 2x week
nolva 20mg ed
stats 41yr/165lb/5'6"

i was told to add the test-e when i started the cycle last thursday, but some people say i do not need it.
please advise,
peace
I'm sorry but if your on your 3rd cycle and your 165 pounds at 5' 6" I would stop and rethink you diet before you go any further. Given your wieght I am assuming you want to bulk here so your going to have to make some changes. can you post your diet and workouts?