CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WANTED

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Hey I'm going to start my second cycle in a month or so, I'm 25 and currently sitting around 195, previously done Test E at 400mg/pw for 12 weeks with nolva/clomid PCT. Had great gains from about week six until the end was really happy with it. Went from 187 to 209 but dropped back to 195.
This time round I want to utilise the first 5 weeks so the cycle will look like this;

Weeks 1 - 5 : Test P 100mg every second day Weeks 1 - 10: Test E 500mg split Mon/Thurs Weeks 1 - 10: Boldenone 500mg split Mon/Thur Weeks 12 - 14: PCT

I have Torem and Clomid for pct, also have Nolva and Letro on hand if needed and I plan on running Formeron the whole time starting a week before first pin.
Hoping to crack the 220lbs (100kg) mark this time round and stay around the 210 (95kg) area. Don't think I've left anything out, keen to hear some opinions on this and open to advise

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Why test prop and enanthate?
so test works quicker

OP, I'd extend this cycle to 16-20 weeks
bump EQ up to 900-1200 as well. Doesnt do much 500-600. Totally different drug w high dose

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Thanks sounds good will run longer and up the bold, I'm also thinking on days were my prop injection is also eth/bold that I'll be looking at more then 3ml once I up the bold dose, would I be better off just using separate pins, say 1ml Test E/ 1.5ml Bold together into glute or quad then just pin Test P on its own into pec or delt?
Not to keen on 3.5ml into my delts

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion, if you are going to run EQ that high, then keep T at 300 or so. Does no good adding all those androgens together in high doses. I'd also recommend tapering up to give the body a chance to deal with the anxiety that often comes with EQ.

And since we're talking T & EQ, that stack becomes unreal with Masteron in the mix. The physiological changes r awesome.

Personally, I see no need in going higher than 600-700mg/wk of any combination of androgens to get results. Sure, supra supra doses work faster and harder, but at a cost which is not fully understood by ANY community of researchers at this point. Know the risks. Feel comfortable with ur protocol because its ur body that is at risk - not some other guy like myself from the internet.

I'd say:

200mg Test E/P
300mg EQ
200mg Mast -E/P

16 - 20 weeks. Eat right. Add GHS or GH products. Etc etc. Maybe even dabble with slin if ur really trying to get big fast, but that one deserves extra caution and research.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Tried to multiquote you guys, but it isn't working.

OP, split the doses up 3 days a week or so. I avoid my shoulders like the plague.

fueled, yes anxiety can be BAD! I got it the first time I used it, second time none at all and at a higher dose? Goofy!

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
In my opinion, if you are going to run EQ that high, then keep T at 300 or so. Does no good adding all those androgens together in high doses. I'd also recommend tapering up to give the body a chance to deal with the anxiety that often comes with EQ. And since we're talking T & EQ, that stack becomes unreal with Masteron in the mix. The physiological changes r awesome. Personally, I see no need in going higher than 600-700mg/wk of any combination of androgens to get results. Sure, supra supra doses work faster and harder, but at a cost which is not fully understood by ANY community of researchers at this point. Know the risks. Feel comfortable with ur protocol because its ur body that is at risk - not some other guy like myself from the internet. I'd say: 200mg Test E/P 300mg EQ 200mg Mast -E/P 16 - 20 weeks. Eat right. Add GHS or GH products. Etc etc. Maybe even dabble with slin if ur really trying to get big fast, but that one deserves extra caution and research.
Cheers I'm not that concerned about fast results I no it takes time and I wanna do it the right way just wanted the Test P to utilize the first few weeks if I could, I'll try source some mast to add aswell and I'm open to any ideas on the dosages, thanks for your input that mix looks good

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Tried to multiquote you guys, but it isn't working. OP, split the doses up 3 days a week or so. I avoid my shoulders like the plague. fueled, yes anxiety can be BAD! I got it the first time I used it, second time none at all and at a higher dose? Goofy!
Yeah I might have to set the doses so it's simple to set up and can just rotate every second day, why don't you like delts man just a personal thing

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Tried to multiquote you guys, but it isn't working. OP, split the doses up 3 days a week or so. I avoid my shoulders like the plague. fueled, yes anxiety can be BAD! I got it the first time I used it, second time none at all and at a higher dose? Goofy!
Yeah ill work out doses and try split them out for EOD pins, why the problem with shoulders? Just a personal thing

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah ill work out doses and try split them out for EOD pins, why the problem with shoulders? Just a personal thing
3mL in shoulders is alot. I'd limit to 1mL in each shoulder to keep soreness down.

Prop in shoulders hurts BAD. But prop hurts BAD anyways. I layed around with icepacks and ibuprofen all day when I did prop a few yeara ago.

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
3mL in shoulders is alot. I'd limit to 1mL in each shoulder to keep soreness down. Prop in shoulders hurts BAD. But prop hurts BAD anyways. I layed around with icepacks and ibuprofen all day when I did prop a few yeara ago.
Yeah def won't be goin more then 1ml in delts, haha don't tell me that man it's already a tuff mental game

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Hey guys just an update here will be starting the cycle next week, couldn't get any mast so it'll just be test p, test e and bold. Just want to confirm with you guys that it will be alright to split all 3 compounds into small dosages so I can pin just once every second day.
I've decided after plenty of research that I'm just going to run

400mg Test E (250mg/ml) weeks 1-14,
500mg Bold (250mg/ml) weeks 1-14 and
300mg Test P (100mg/ml) weeks 1-5.

I've been doing my head in trying to work out how to add the maths up but I've broken it down to a fortnightly basis, so pinning every second day will be 7 times a fortnight.
This totals at 800mg Test E (3.2ml) per fortnight,
1000mg Boldenone (4ml) per fortnight and
600mg Test P (6ml) per fortnight,

So each pin will contain 460cc Test E, 570cc Bold, 850cc Test P. Just under 2ml total per pin should be manageable using quads and glutes.

May seem strange to break it all down like this but I only want to do one pin every second day as long as there's no issue, and I've only ever pinned a single compound so not sure how I'll go mixing 3.
Thanks for any feedback

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just pin every 2nd day. Rotating sites.

What's the big deal?

You can easily pin every day rotating between 4 sites.

Just pin 50mg of test p eod with .50ml of test e an 1ml of bold undec. on Mon an thurs

An wtf is a fortnight? Sounds like something used in the 1800's

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Like I said I've only pinned test e on its own before so wasn't sure if mixing all 3 would be a good idea, thanks for your reply and a fortnight is 2weeks haha, must just be an Aussie term

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said I've only pinned test e on its own before so wasn't sure if mixing all 3 would be a good idea, thanks for your reply and a fortnight is 2weeks haha, must just be an Aussie term
Lol on the fortnight response by Jbry.

BigFranco

BigFranco

Awards
Haha think I looked abit to much into my pinning cycle