New to the game need help

Matt 258

Matt 258

Awards
I'm new to the game and I've hit a plateau in the gym so I went to my local nutrition shop and they had some pros but I don't have a lot of knowledge about them. They said just take a pct after but I know that's not all you take. I'm currently 5'11 178 and want to get shredded. They told me I should take either furazabolin , halo-bolin or epi-bolin they also have vengeance. What do you guys recommend for me and the steps to take with it. Thank you in advance

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How old are you? How long you've been training?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it is a wise to choice to decide that you hit a plateau and now you need roids... I realize you probably put more thought into than that but understand how your post comes off. Do some research and understand what to expect, what you'll need on hand, your diet, training, goals etc... Then come in with some questions so you can get better answers.

Matt 258

Matt 258

Awards
Now that I read it I didn't mean to come off that way at all. I've thought about taking pros for a while and finally found one at a store instead of online. My goal is to reach 6-8 % body fat I'm currently at 12 and believe my bmi is 23. My new diet is a low carb diet with 2200 cal 293g protein 200 g carbs and 62fat. I currently go to the gym 7days a week doing chest one day back one day shoulders one day arms one day legs one day then cardio (swimming)and rotator cuff exercises. I usually train from an hour to three hours a day.

Matt 258

Matt 258

Awards
I'm 22 I played Waterpolo and swimming 4 years high school and 2 years at community college. I've been weight lifting for 4 years

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Now that I read it I didn't mean to come off that way at all. I've thought about taking pros for a while and finally found one at a store instead of online. My goal is to reach 6-8 % body fat I'm currently at 12 and believe my bmi is 23. My new diet is a low carb diet with 2200 cal 293g protein 200 g carbs and 62fat. I currently go to the gym 7days a week doing chest one day back one day shoulders one day arms one day legs one day then cardio (swimming)and rotator cuff exercises. I usually train from an hour to three hours a day.
You could probably get there with just lowering your cals and keeping up with the intensity of training. Another thing to consider is that you're not getting enough rest from your workouts to lose the extra body fat. That being said if you were to do any of the above choices your best bet would be epi, it'll lean you out and allow to maintain or even gain muscle mass.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Also have you tried changing your macros, maybe drop some carbs and up the fats to do ckd?

MuscleJ

Awards
Just because you found a pro hormone in the store doesn't means it's safe it's still not recommended by the FDA so ordering from online or store your getting potentially the same quality. Don't forget most of these guys get paid from commission.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If your working out that much and doing the extra, when do you rest?

You can't grow without rest, I used to lift like you and was the same weight, but could never get shredded, I could bench 315, etc but you wouldn't know it by looking at me. I looked like the average joe blow.

I stopped lifting so much, rested more and ate more, I'm 5" 11 @ 230 now. I'd eat more, lift less and rest. Focus on compound lifts, lift 5 days a week max. I have never got stronger or bigger than I do when I train 1 day on 1 day off.

Matt 258

Matt 258

Awards
If your working out that much and doing the extra, when do you rest?

You can't grow without rest, I used to lift like you and was the same weight, but could never get shredded, I could bench 315, etc but you wouldn't know it by looking at me. I looked like the average joe blow.

I stopped lifting so much, rested more and ate more, I'm 5" 11 @ 230 now. I'd eat more, lift less and rest. Focus on compound lifts, lift 5 days a week max. I have never got stronger or bigger than I do when I train 1 day on 1 day off.
That's what I was wondering because I'm pretty small. What would your work out routine be for the week as an example?

Matt 258

Matt 258

Awards
Just because you found a pro hormone in the store doesn't means it's safe it's still not recommended by the FDA so ordering from online or store your getting potentially the same quality. Don't forget most of these guys get paid from commission.
I understand that I know they are trying to sell their product that's why I wanted to ask on here. They sold my friend vengence and told him he only needs a pct so I'm worried about him because I know that's not all you need and told him don't do it
Unless he does more research but he's doing it anyway

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I would typically do a 4 day split

Back
Legs
Chest
Shoulders

I'd throw random arm sets in whenever I could but I've never really been into arms a lot as mine maintain size fairly easy with my lifting.
No more than 2 days on in a row followed by a rest day.

Deadlifts, chin-ups, bench press, dips, military press, cleans, barbell rows, squats, barbell curls. I would normally get 2 compound lifts in per session an just hit it hard, I cut out isolation moves for the most part. Mostly because I'm gassed after doing heavy compound lifts, but id always TRY to get in a set of bi"s or tri"s after every session switching off days.

Back day example:

Deadlifts or Barbell Rows
Chin ups or Pulldowns
T-Bar rows or Cable Row

1-2 random machines to finish off the session. If your training hard you won't have enough gas in the tank to train for hours unless your ON, after about 1 hr I'm typically ready to puke. Lol

I'd switch it up every session.
Pretty much what I do now, I switch up reps a lot now, high vs low and intensity varies along with my split. I listen to my body. If I'm not stronger than I was my last session, I'll leave the gym and go rest, no shame in resting.

stann123

stann123

Awards
I would typically do a 4 day split

Back
Legs
Chest
Shoulders

I'd throw random arm sets in whenever I could but I've never really been into arms a lot as mine maintain size fairly easy with my lifting.
No more than 2 days on in a row followed by a rest day.

Deadlifts, chin-ups, bench press, dips, military press, cleans, barbell rows, squats, barbell curls. I would normally get 2 compound lifts in per session an just hit it hard, I cut out isolation moves for the most part. Mostly because I'm gassed after doing heavy compound lifts, but id always TRY to get in a set of bi"s or tri"s after every session switching off days.

Back day example:

Deadlifts or Barbell Rows
Chin ups or Pulldowns
T-Bar rows or Cable Row

1-2 random machines to finish off the session. If your training hard you won't have enough gas in the tank to train for hours unless your ON, after about 1 hr I'm typically ready to puke. Lol

I'd switch it up every session.
Pretty much what I do now, I switch up reps a lot now, high vs low and intensity varies along with my split. I listen to my body. If I'm not stronger than I was my last session, I'll leave the gym and go rest, no shame in resting.
That's just a horrible routine. Hitting legs the day after back, then hitting shoulders the day after chest?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ha Ha Calm down, it's just the way i typed it out.
Wasn't angry. Im just saying OP should get on a good routine maybe 5x5 or phat (not sure what hes looking for). I do like bro splits though because you can tailor it to your weak points

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Wasn't angry. Im just saying OP should get on a good routine maybe 5x5 or phat (not sure what hes looking for). I do like bro splits though because you can tailor it to your weak points
5x5"s is a good idea.

I was just giving him an example, He can switch it up.

What does your routine look like now op?
What type of lifts are you using, sets and reps?

Matt 258

Matt 258

Awards
What do you mean bro splits
and 5x5 means 5 sets of 5? ?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wtf are bro splits? Is that some kind of gymnastics?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That's just a horrible routine. Hitting legs the day after back, then hitting shoulders the day after chest?
I hit legs and back in the same session twice per week. You mad?