1st PH Cycle Help!

Doz

Doz

Awards
Hello AM im 20 years old height 5'8'' and weight 160 pounds. Im mostly a mixed martial artist fighting on -70 or -75 kg but i also lift weights 2-3 times a week. My background is 12 years of martial arts (kung fu,kickboxing,muay thai,bjj,wrestling and now mma) and 4 years of weight lifting...my diet is always in check and so are my supplements ( thanks to my coach) so ive been reading like a year or so for many ph's etc and i always wanted to give em a shot...i always wanted to wait till 21 or 23 (the magic number) but seems like i cant wait anymore lol. So ive done my research and ive found three products... Protodrol by IForce nutrition , Havoc by RPN and Bulk Andro Kit by LG Sciences (includes LG Sciences MD1 ANDRO caps and liquid,LG Sciences 1-Androstenolone and LG Sciences FORM-XT).So i want you guys to help me out with which of them is the best for my 1st cycle having in mind that i cant use a serm only otc products and my goal is to drop some body fat (currently on 13-14%) and gain some lean mass...also please dont post things like "get a serm or u die" , "wait till 21" or "check ur diet" . Thanks in advance!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm in the same boat except I'm 21. These guys are gonna tell you to wait and keep your weight training and diet in check. Sounds like you can still add a lot of natural weight as well. Try Anabeta elite or maybe the new Finaflex mass 550 and eat 400 clean calories above maintenance and a much higher protein count. 400 is just what I did but you can go higher or so. If you work your ass off and strict with dieting you'll like the results. :D

Doz

Doz

Awards
I'm in the same boat except I'm 21. These guys are gonna tell you to wait and keep your weight training and diet in check. Sounds like you can still add a lot of natural weight as well. Try Anabeta elite or maybe the new Finaflex mass 550 and eat 400 clean calories above maintenance and a much higher protein count. 400 is just what I did but you can go higher or so. If you work your ass off and strict with dieting you'll like the results. :D
thanks for the advice but ive actually tried this...ive been heavier too...the weight im at now is something i want to...i dont want to get much heavier more like leaner ...so i need the ph for a recomp...im still waitin for someone to help me on my topic...

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Try erase. Get the OG version that will lean you out. I don't recommend ph to children.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM or option two you need blood work before and after your otc pct but id still keep a SERM on hand in case your otc pct fails you. Is running a cycle worth loosing the function of your penis for the next 20 years? Do you want TRT at 21? At 20 years old creatine and beta alanine are all you really need.

Just as a side note I have been working with a pro mma fighter who is having a very hard time making weight because this fighter thought it was a good idea to run a winny cycle to help while cutting....this is the first time this fighter has had a hard time making weight. Currently 20 lbs over the weight they need and shredded as all hell hormones are not always a good idea for MMA especially when you have no idea what you are doing.

timper

timper

Awards
I would say if you wanna put on more strength try lifting more then twice a week. Steroids aren't the best idea for you. (Not only because if age, etc) but nobody here is gonna recommend anything. Mainly too because you're not actually allowed to be posting in this section.

Doz

Doz

Awards
ill think all of your advices and propably i wont start the cycle for now...but whats a good starter of those 3 ? and whats a good plan for otc pct? i just wanna know wheh the time comes...

timper

timper

Awards
Can't get a full pct OTC. You'll need a serm. Or else you'll probably lose all your gains, feel super shut down and sh1tty, and possibly get erectile dysfunction

jrb

Awards
Hi I'm 30 years old have four boys work a lot but still fitt in weight lifting I was taking msten 20mgs but picked up epistain fron complete nutrition don't know if there products r any good any advice

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Hi I'm 30 years old have four boys work a lot but still fitt in weight lifting I was taking msten 20mgs but picked up epistain fron complete nutrition don't know if there products r any good any advice
Make your own thread

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't have to use a SERM on an oral-only cycle if you do it right. That means nothing crazy like anadrol or dbol etc etc, it also means using something that doesn't aromtize, and it means running at safe dosages. You can easily do a cycle of pmag or hdrol if you wanted to bulk, and use Erase for your PCT. You could even do EPI solo with something like Erase/DAA as your PCT. A SERM doesn't automatically mean everything is perfect now, and not using a SERM doesn't automatically mean everything is bad. There are too many people preaching about anabolics without the scientific background to do so.

Mystere3

Awards
While that's true, it's likely OTC pct with a methyl is going to result in loss of gains and delayed recovery. A few logs have shown complete shutdown with even 4 weeks of moderate doses of a weaker ph like epi (test undetectable) so I think a serm is advisable.

You'll most likely recover with no pct at all, but you'll also lose gains.

timper

timper

Awards
While that's true, it's likely OTC pct with a methyl is going to result in loss of gains and delayed recovery. A few logs have shown complete shutdown with even 4 weeks of moderate doses of a weaker ph like epi (test undetectable) so I think a serm is advisable. You'll most likely recover with no pct at all, but you'll also lose gains.

I agree. And yes while you will recover without one the question then becomes how long will it take for your body to fully recover.

permabulk

Awards
more than likely this will happen,
you run the havoc i belive theyre 10mg epistane youl run 3 a day(30mg)
youl hit your last day of cycle come the next day you use your otc garbage and watch all your gains disasppear.
ta da