Weeks 1 and 2
M1t 20mg ED
MDien 10mg ED
4ad 200mg ED (transdermal)

Weeks 3 and 4
SD 20mg ED
MDien 10mg ED
4ad 200mg ED (transdermal)

I only have one bottle of SD so in order to make the most of it i decided to try a this cycle. I have done a previous cycle of M1t and MDien, planed for 4 weeks but had to cut it short because of sides, but gains were great. I figured with only 2 weeks of M1t and adding the 4ad, then switching to the SD for the last 2 weeks I would be able to run this cycle for the full 4 weeks. Just wanted to know what others thought of this protocal. BTW, proper PCT, and bulking diet will be followed. I am in week one now.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Nobody is going to suggest you stack methylated compounds. Especially M1T.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Use those methylated compounds for different cycles, or start with one, and end with another. M1T and 4AD, then end with MDien or SD or something. How about 4AD week 1 alone, 4AD and M1T weeks 2-3, SD and 4AD week 4, SD alone week 5 (and 6 if you want).
Or the same for weeks 1-3, then Mdien for weeks 4-5 or 4-6. That way you are safer, you'll pre-load the 4AD to help M1T sides, you'll blow up on the M1T and 4AD, then harden up at the end with SD or MDien. Just some ideas...

mghoodlum

Awards
How is it more hepatoxic to take say 20mg m1t and 10mg MDien than say 30mg m1t?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...dunno how to gauge exactly a hepatoxicity comparison, but it seems that M1T is so brutal on all counts that those concerned with overall health (ostensibly all of us) don't want to risk A) unreasonably/unnecessarily high doses (30+mg), or B) the potential synergistic effects of mixed methyls. I think you'll find a general consensus (based on blood tests/lipid profiles, sides experienced, and overall efficacy) that 30mg of M1T alone or M1T stacked with MDien are both unnecessarry options.

biomax

Awards
Look at the suggestions that Millwood made.They look solid and your liver is going to thank you for it.
Going to the Max!!!:rolleyes:

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
Millwood's cycle suggestions look GREAT! Wish I would have done something like this for a bulker instead of 4AD/ergo/Mdien. M1Ts results speak for themselves......just the sides that get me a little worried. The 4AD preload will help tho

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Wake up and open your eyes, this thread is year old.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Sorry, Brian, I forgot it takes 52 weeks to kick in.:D

methyl-D

methyl-D

Awards
yea yea. Thought it was 06 not 05. But when it comes down to it....dont really care when it was posted......Is the info invalid now that its a year old or something? Hey thanks for the response though......on this year old thread lol

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
yea yea. Thought it was 06 not 05. But when it comes down to it....dont really care when it was posted......Is the info invalid now that its a year old or something? Hey thanks for the response though......on this year old thread lol
I don't think anyone gives a ****. Your username says it all.

Brian, just close this thread, if you would.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
It's closed. You guys are pissy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
Kristopher Cycle Logs 78
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9