Transdermal 19-nordiol

R

Rock

Awards
Anybody have experience getting 19-nordiol into a transdermal? I tried getting 17 grams into the customizing gel (240 ml) and it precipitated out. I gave it a hot water bath and shook it with a marble. Everything was dissolved at this point. I got home from work and had quite a bit of powder in the gel. When I apply the transdermal it feels grainy and when it dries I am left with powder on my skin. Any ideas, or am I going to have to give it a hot water bath everytime before application? It seems weird, I got 17 grams 4AD easily into solution and have gotten a 16 gram mix of 1T and 4AD into solution before with no bath.

K

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
That much powder into a gel seems like it's pushing it.

R

Rock

Awards
I didn't think so. I got 17 grams of 4 AD in with a hot water bath and a marble to aid in shaking. And in the past I got a 16 gram mixture of 1T and 4AD with no bath. The 19-nordiol seemed to go in once I gave it a bath but it precipitated out after a 10 hour period. I don't mean a few flakes at the bottom. It seems like a majority of the powder crystalized. I just wanted to know if anyone else had experience with 19-nordiol. I actually just read a post where a guy said he got 20 grams of 19-nordiol in custom's gel. I wonder if it stayed in solution.

K

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
whats the reccommended max to put into the customizing gel?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it's the 8oz, up to 24 grams is the saturation point.

R

Rock

Awards
Yes it is the 8 oz which is why I don't understand why it precipitated out so bad. I will try another hot water bath tonight and see what happens.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I put 12g into dermabolics transport matrix, I think it is 4oz bottle...118ml is all I know for sure. It didnt stay in solution at all, I gave it several hot water baths for up to 30min, it would go back in, then fall out later. I am sure it is still good as long as you shake it before dosing. If it is really bothering you get another bottle of the gel, mix them all together to reduce the concentration and then put it back in each bottle. It should stay in solution then.

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I put 12g of 4ad in the same amount of transport matrix in the past and it stayed in solution much better, maybe 19 nor just has poor solubility.

R

Rock

Awards
Thanks for the feedback Nate Dawg. I think I will continue to give the solution a hot water bath before application for the rest of this bottle then mix my next bottle at a lower concentration. I fear that with all the precipitation in the mix I am not getting much to absorb through my skin. I wanted to give 19-nodiol a try after reading some posts where some guys really liked it. But this is turning out to be a real pain in the ass.

K

KCPreki11

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, what else are you running with it and at what doses?

R

Rock

Awards
800 mg/day 19-nordiol and 400 mg/day 4AD. All transdermal.