Nasal Cycle

G

goa1175

Awards
So my cows are looking a little thin at the moment. After doing some reading on the board, I've come up with a plan. Using some test base from converted Syno, I'll make it cyclo-test using one of Dazed's methods. After that, it will be administered as a nasal spray at a dose of 250-300mg per day. This would mean six dosings per day, but I don't think the cows will mind. Does this sound right to everyone? I read somewhere that nasal cyclo's have absorbtion around 90 percent, so this should give the cows around 200-250mg test per day. Any suggestions?

M

Meerschaum

Awards
So my cows are looking a little thin at the moment. After doing some reading on the board, I've come up with a plan. Using some test base from converted Syno, I'll make it cyclo-test using one of Dazed's methods. After that, it will be administered as a nasal spray at a dose of 250-300mg per day. This would mean six dosings per day, but I don't think the cows will mind. Does this sound right to everyone? I read somewhere that nasal cyclo's have absorbtion around 90 percent, so this should give the cows around 200-250mg test per day. Any suggestions?
those are gonna be some big cows with 200mg e/d of test ;)

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i don't know anything about cyclo-test but be careful with the syno conversion .. if you don't get the estradiol out those cows of yours are gonna have some big titties

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman Nootropics 11
B Nootropics 24
C Supplements 10
Rocket3015 Nutrition / Health 7
solidsnake IGF-1/GH 10